Jump to content
Sokah

What do you think about A.I and the future of online gambling?

Recommended Posts

The developing of artificial intelligences has become more useful in the last decade, which makes me think that in the future of online gambling people could create artificial intelligences that could detect patterns for their benefit. What do you think would be the weak points of online casinos and their solutions to avoid losing money to A.I?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Edit:
In the Netflix series, Altered Carbon (2018) we can see and have an idea of how A.I's can interact between them and learn the patterns from each other when gambling, as well as how Poe found the weak points in others A.I's to destroy them with a virus. Of course, this is sci-fi, but it is never far from reality.

Altered Carbon Series

Edited by Sokah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People still can hack the gambling site if they try. There are a lot of big hacker in the world who can hack the gambling system/seed and win huge. But they can't get their wd. Cause all gambling site have detector to block them. So their wd will be locked. If you use any wrong way to win in gambling you will also face the same issue. And I don't think you can break pattern always with artificial intelligence. You can hit pattern with win if you are lucky. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think A.I. will not be able to make you rich and will not allow you to make an advantage in your direction. All the same, it is all based on mathematical calculations and random numbers. Only the best hackers can do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AI technology can be said to be intelligent and may even exceed intelligence in general, but we must remember, that humans created it. So don't rely too much on these AIs, AI is widely used by hackers but of course gambling sites also use it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sheenaz.bay said:

AI technology can be said to be intelligent and may even exceed intelligence in general, but we must remember, that humans created it. So don't rely too much on these AIs, AI is widely used by hackers but of course gambling sites also use it

That's the point I'm trying to get to. Sites use their algorithm to detect A.I. But what can happen when the A.I detects the algorithm? Should they learn from each other or avoid themselves? Just thinking about hypothetical cases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/11/2019 at 13:03, Sokah said:

That's the point I'm trying to get to. Sites use their algorithm to detect A.I. But what can happen when the A.I detects the algorithm? Should they learn from each other or avoid themselves? Just thinking about hypothetical cases.

I do not know what to say? because I lack understanding about AI. but the algorithm usually uses random number generators. so it's hard to detect it. but in the wrong hands, AI is very dangerous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/11/2019 at 23:36, Sokah said:

. .snip . . .which makes me think that in the future of online gambling people could create artificial intellegencies that could detect patterns for their benefit. . . .snip. . . 

Hello,

Gambling is a very very broad field, but with virtual gambling or online especially with dice game that we all love, there is not much of a difference I think because as long as the games are provably fair, patterns, techniques are all dependent on your luck and your set of seeds.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Well I think that AI walking day after day for increase the level of difficult for the gambler. Maybe the game turn in one hard more level for win.

If so, then mi sadist part can't wait to hear the pain of people complaining about busting all. In good terms tho..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think their gone be some sexy ass fem bots hitting roll in some online casinos and in some in life casinos. As far as im concerned the world of A.I. is short of anything real or honorable. Its just wealthy intelligent people that want sexy woman who will obey without resistance and be as gorgeous as is imaginable. You know for what parents do at night and such. Because beyond the use of desire and sinful lust the only outcome A.I. can offer is absolute destruction. Humanity is a plague on this space rock. If we don't eat our own leather boots by the time A.I. comes around to the fact that it can achieve much greater things than mans climax then i have no doubt that at that time A.I. will certainly make us eat said leather boots. There is no person in his or her right mind that doesn't agree. People are dumb. Machine smart. In future people dumb. Machine dumb today. Some machine dumb. But tomorrow day machine big smart. Man little smarter den big dumb. Sucky fucky fun now. Hope machine never find smart brain and take all human wager away for own machine big win. Machine hit big pot it so big brain in future. 

But man...i cant wait to have one of then sex bots.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/12/2019 at 04:32, hudost2 said:

I think their gone be some sexy ass fem bots hitting roll in some online casinos and in some in life casinos. As far as im concerned the world of A.I. is short of anything real or honorable. Its just wealthy intelligent people that want sexy woman who will obey without resistance and be as gorgeous as is imaginable. You know for what parents do at night and such. Because beyond the use of desire and sinful lust the only outcome A.I. can offer is absolute destruction. Humanity is a plague on this space rock. If we don't eat our own leather boots by the time A.I. comes around to the fact that it can achieve much greater things than mans climax then i have no doubt that at that time A.I. will certainly make us eat said leather boots. There is no person in his or her right mind that doesn't agree. People are dumb. Machine smart. In future people dumb. Machine dumb today. Some machine dumb. But tomorrow day machine big smart. Man little smarter den big dumb. Sucky fucky fun now. Hope machine never find smart brain and take all human wager away for own machine big win. Machine hit big pot it so big brain in future. 

But man...i cant wait to have one of then sex bots.  

I-... I wasn't talking about A.I in that way. You just left me speechless. But we're working on it, don't worry. Asimov Laws will always be a priority no matter what, there's still people that believe in control before releasing something artificial, but we can't stop the Doomsday Clock.

P.S: Kinda off-topic, go watch A.I Rising (2018)

A.I Rising - Movie

Edited by Sokah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/11/2019 at 07:36, Sokah said:

The developing of artificial intelligences has become more useful in the last decade, which makes me think that in the future of online gambling people could create artificial intelligences that could detect patterns for their benefit. What do you think would be the weak points of online betting sites and their solutions to avoid losing money to A.I?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Edit:
In the Netflix series, Altered Carbon (2018) we can see and have an idea of how A.I's can interact between them and learn the patterns from each other when gambling, as well as how Poe find the weak points in others A.I's to destroy them with a virus. Of course, this is sci-fi, but it is never far from reality.

102_sdr_4k_tiff_121217_0107809.jpg?w=605
 

Holly cow I would love to see these series, well, here at least on primedice with a good bankroll, an AI can destroy eddie's website as they can understand how to play safe and have patience on the long run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/12/2019 at 01:14, Sokah said:

I-... I wasn't talking about A.I in that way. You just left me speechless. But we're working on it, don't worry. Asimov Laws will always be a priority no matter what, there's still people that believe in control before releasing something artificial, but we can't stop the clock for midnight.

P.S: Kinda off-topic, go watch A.I Rising (2018)

MV5BMGYwYTE5ODYtZTE4ZS00OGZhLTkwNTYtYzM2

 

 

Well i don't think i was the only one thinking the thought. Though not to my own surprise i find it thinking away space in my thought wasteland once again. But ill refrain from the sex bots of tomorrow and address what i think you were shooting at when i blew my fantasy load all over ypur topic. 

If a genuine A.I. were to roll the prime dice i don't think there could be but one outcome. Complete absolute human destruction. And i mean at least on a united kingdom scale. The english aren't as equiped at defending themselves against machines as we south africans. Of course we are the colonizing kind but no ones judges. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the artificial intelligence is an other word, nothing can beat the algorithms that treats millions of informations in a second, using the artificial inteligence in gambling will make the game unfair, you will always lose, its way impossible to beat the intelligent  machin, its not about how smart you are, it's about how fast you can think and deal with the situation, as a human being its impossible for you to calculate millions of probabilities in a second ! so it will be a battlefield from the very first beggining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/12/2019 at 03:16, BigBadWolf said:

It's my idea that all casinos use some sort of AI to monitor player's gambling patterns 

Some of them do it mostly manually. I know for a fact about a Russian casino that used to detect winning patterns of some players and then fix it and so nobody else could win using the same strategy. This is where algorithms come handy for others, since they don't have to be constantly checking and fixing "leaks".

On 14/12/2019 at 05:24, Chikou1306 said:

the artificial intelligence is an other word, nothing can beat the algorithms that treats millions of informations in a second, using the artificial inteligence in gambling will make the game unfair, you will always lose, its way impossible to beat the intelligent  machin, its not about how smart you are, it's about how fast you can think and deal with the situation, as a human being its impossible for you to calculate millions of probabilities in a second ! so it will be a battlefield from the very first beggining.

There is not A.I without algorithms, hence the question. The thing is not to beat the "machine" by yourself, but using one against their own codes. Or what is known in the IT world as Trojans.

 
 
 
 
Spoiler

An algorithm is a set of instructions — a preset, rigid, coded recipe that gets executed when it encounters a trigger. AI on the other hand — which is an extremely broad term covering a myriad of AI specializations and subsets — is a group of algorithms that can modify its algorithms and create new algorithms in response to learned inputs and data as opposed to relying solely on the inputs it was designed to recognize as triggers. This ability to change, adapt and grow based on new data, is described as “intelligence.” 

tumblr_p3t80ctdnj1qeidupo1_500.gifv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Sokah said:

Some of them do it mostly manually. I know for a fact about a Russian casino that used to detect winning patterns of some players and then fix it and so nobody else could win using the same strategy. This is where algorithms come handy for others, since they don't have to be constantly checking and fixing "leaks".

There is not A.I without algorithms, hence the question. The thing is not to beat the "machine" by yourself, but using one against their own codes. Or what is known in the IT world as Trojans.

Spoiler
 
 
 
 
  Reveal hidden contents

An algorithm is a set of instructions — a preset, rigid, coded recipe that gets executed when it encounters a trigger. AI on the other hand — which is an extremely broad term covering a myriad of AI specializations and subsets — is a group of algorithms that can modify its algorithms and create new algorithms in response to learned inputs and data as opposed to relying solely on the inputs it was designed to recognize as triggers. This ability to change, adapt and grow based on new data, is described as “intelligence.” 

tumblr_p3t80ctdnj1qeidupo1_500.gifv

so you mean , you made AI to beat another AI ? well ! in this case ! the machin with the biggest data base will obviously win ! the more data the machines get , the smartest they become ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

so you mean , you made AI to beat another AI ? well ! in this case ! the machin with the biggest data base will obviously win ! the more data the machines get , the smartest they become ! 

You're correct the longer the existence the AI is, the clever it becomes. No way to beat these AI machines. If you beat an AI machine today, trust me the next day will be a recony day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dboyeric said:

You're correct the longer the existence the AI is, the clever it becomes. No way to beat these AI machines. If you beat an AI machine today, trust me the next day will be a recony day

You both are correct. Taking for example the Chess Players algorithms, they become more skilled after each round, just collecting the opponent movements, despite the facts that after each movement the odds for a new one just keep increasing creating a chaos on the board. Data makes perfection, and per se, fairness.

Having an AI capable of keep up with an old algorithm would take a lot of time to make, but it is no impossible.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×