Sokah

What are your thoughts about A.I in the future of online Gambling?

Every day people are developing more useful artificial intellegences, which makes me think that in the future of online gambling people could create artificial intellegencies that could detect patterns for their benefit. What do you think would be the weak points of online betting sites and their solutions to avoid losing money to A.I?

People still can hack the gambling site if they try. There are a lot of big hacker in the world who can hack the gambling system/seed and win huge. But they can't get their wd. Cause all gambling site have detector to block them. So their wd will be locked. If you use any wrong way to win in gambling you will also face the same issue. And I don't think you can break pattern always with artificial intelligence. You can hit pattern with win if you are lucky. 

I think A.I. will not be able to make you rich and will not allow you to make an advantage in your direction. All the same, it is all based on mathematical calculations and random numbers. Only the best hackers can do that.

AI technology can be said to be intelligent and may even exceed intelligence in general, but we must remember, that humans created it. So don't rely too much on these AIs, AI is widely used by hackers but of course gambling sites also use it

1 hour ago, sheenaz.bay said:

AI technology can be said to be intelligent and may even exceed intelligence in general, but we must remember, that humans created it. So don't rely too much on these AIs, AI is widely used by hackers but of course gambling sites also use it

That's the point I'm trying to get to. Sites use their algorithm to detect A.I. But what can happen when the A.I detects the algorithm? Should they learn from each other or avoid themselves? Just thinking about hypothetical cases.

On 06/11/2019 at 13:03, Sokah said:

That's the point I'm trying to get to. Sites use their algorithm to detect A.I. But what can happen when the A.I detects the algorithm? Should they learn from each other or avoid themselves? Just thinking about hypothetical cases.

I do not know what to say? because I lack understanding about AI. but the algorithm usually uses random number generators. so it's hard to detect it. but in the wrong hands, AI is very dangerous.

On 03/11/2019 at 23:36, Sokah said:

. .snip . . .which makes me think that in the future of online gambling people could create artificial intellegencies that could detect patterns for their benefit. . . .snip. . . 

Hello,

Gambling is a very very broad field, but with virtual gambling or online especially with dice game that we all love, there is not much of a difference I think because as long as the games are provably fair, patterns, techniques are all dependent on your luck and your set of seeds.

11 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Well I think that AI walking day after day for increase the level of difficult for the gambler. Maybe the game turn in one hard more level for win.

If so, then mi sadist part can't wait to hear the pain of people complaining about busting all. In good terms tho..