@SOLO@

How many players has every currency Profit in Green?

Hi All, 

I am posting after so many days and i am interested in knowing that how many of u have you all Currencies in Green, and also how share your secret to keep all currencies in green as i am trying hard to achieve that, buy failing all the time. Hope some 1 here has all currencies profit in green.

difficult to do this, especially when minus is approaching a fairly large number. keeping the currency in a green position is a miracle for a gambler considering that bets continue to run every day, it will be difficult to stay in a position to win the bet, even so it is the dream of all gamblers

Don't try to recover it will just put you in hell. You will loss more and more. At PD I was positive in most of the coin without btc. But now I'm down a lot in all other coin. Only xrp positive. I tried to recover but it never happened. Just lost more. Much negative in ltc here. 

I haven't been able to get all my green coins yet, I hope I can reach this goal and increase my results. I think with experience we are developing moves, methods, styles, vision and a lot of things to win more, but one thing is for sure, never risk all your money in a few moves, make many moves with a specific lot of money if losing, slowly losing, on the other hand with very few moves not to lose fast, we have the chance to try small plays with many positive results dividing into many moves, it's like a circle, you can even lose in some bets, and win on others and keep increasing your result calmly. Sometimes none of this works and a single good play defines victory, but I think most of the time fast moves are my disaster. I don't like fast games, I like to think, study and see how it is going to seed or game patterns, maths, odds, chaos in the game and it's all going to be a calculus class to win. 

On 06/11/2019 at 02:19, rembo2 said:

I think there are not many people who have all the currencies in profit. At least most PD players have negative profit indicators. But there are lucky ones with good profit.

absolutely right, friend.
I also think so, only a handful of people who have green in all their currencies, even so, minus the amount of their currency could have been covered by green in other currencies, that's a profit that may be in large amounts

Not many, and no one knows how many players have all coins in green, but it doesn't matter because you can have all coin in green or just one with high profit. you won't be sad if you have 1 btc in green and 1 eth in red.

I'm either super lucky or somehow have a super power but I am all green :)

Actually I decided to record my gambling, I made a post about it: 

Well, let's keep this short:

I have no currency in green, not in substantial green. I only have large losses because I kept on striving to chase the losses. Worst mistake of my life I will admit. Don't ever chase losses. It's hard to actually see anyone in a profit now days.

I have no idea how many of the players have green stats :) I myself have no green stats in any currency. I don't know why? maybe im poor in gambling or the odds are just against me (i think thats just the same)   I think 23 to 30 percent of the players here have green stats with at least one of the 7 coins here. 

12 hours ago, paparoll said:

I'm either super lucky or somehow have a super power but I am all green :)

Actually I decided to record my gambling, I made a post about it: 

Given how much bitcoin you've wagered, I would say this is very impressive! You are definitely in the minority with this one though, as most people have red statistics.

I myself have a pretty bad statistic that all the coins I play lose, but when I play I always try to play with positive thinking because with that I try to get profits so improve statistics, but I think most people who have large wagered have loss statistics

It's impossible to check it now. Before primedice removed the profit in user stats we can check the profits of all currency if it's green or red. But still you can't tell how many users got green, unless you check it one by one. But additional problem was some stats are hidden. Now you need to wait for all users to reply here their profit stats, but not all are in forum. What you can expect is that you will know that there are more users busted here. That's why PD survive. I can't recall mine too. I'm sure I am red already.

9 hours ago, williamsh said:

Given how much bitcoin you've wagered, I would say this is very impressive! You are definitely in the minority with this one though, as most people have red statistics.

I guess indeed, since the more we play the more we get close to the house edge (or bust)

4 hours ago, paparoll said:

I guess indeed, since the more we play the more we get close to the house edge (or bust)

Yeah, that is what I am struggling with. I always lose at least 1% if I try for the race. I am always open to learning about any new strategies to wager for the races.

I don't know if there's a lot of people that there profit are more green than red because for me I have a lot of losses not to much here on primedice 
but on stake is almost $4000 negative and only LTC are green it's very hard to recover. Here on primedice I only have 0.004 btc and 1200 trx negative
it's not hard to recover.

On 12/30/2019 at 4:01 AM, Chikou1306 said:

they removed the profit stats now, we cant really check them ! but i think there are many players with green profit in all currencies ! i am not one of them though, but i wish i can get my stats to green soon !

but the amount is so small that if I see someone like that I immediately add it as a friend so that I can see it as my motivation to play for profit, from all the coins I use to play everything is red and I keep trying to recover.