shailu

Go up up and win the world

1 hour ago, shailu said:

Hello friends, Go up up and win the world through the prime-dice. Hope to all and myself also

Welcome to PD. Good luck and maybe you will share with us your strategy. To see the chat rules inside of primedice.com you can use !rules.

Have fun!

Good Luck, @shailu!

Only remember: never risk an amount that you can't afford to lose. I did that mistake couple of times in the past, when I was thinking that after 10 or so losses with 50% win chance I should definitely win in the next 2-3 bets. Nope, the next 3 rolls were reds too. Don't repeat my mistake. 

8 hours ago, shailu said:

Hello friends, Go up up and win the world through the prime-dice. Hope to all and myself also

Hello and welcome to the primedice forum.

First thing to do is to link your primedice account to your forum account so you can take part in the giveaways and challanges.

Secondly read the forum rules and guidelines. Make sure to follow them properly or your posts will be removed, like the last few. Do not use excessive caps in your posts and do not ask for coins in the forum, because it is considered as begging.

In the future if we see such behavior, we may have to disable your forum account.

Enjoy your stay here! :)