luckygirl

Green luck

yes it is true that the green roll is luck but of course we can still try when playing how to turn green. namely by making sytategy that keeps changing so the system can't read it. so we can get the benefits we want

Green and reds all depends on luck in gambling. Win and lose depends on luck too. So green is obviously about luck. But the green various based on payout and odds. Though many people don't believe in luck. They think strategy and technique will give them win. But it's not right. 

I think all gambling depends on luck, including dice game. many people say that the dice game depends on the seed. but I am a user who rarely changes my seed, and sometimes I get profit even though I use the old seed and don't change the new seed, and sometimes I also lose. so in my opinion, it all depends on luck

Well, that's a bit strange to think. So for example there is the chance of hitting 7 reds on 1.1 once each 10mil bets. But that doesn't mean it will happen only once each 10 mil bets.

It means you have the chance at each hand to be 10 mil bets.

Better example, the hash calculated based on the seed you have generate a X number of which last digits are taken as result for your bet. So each time the bet is totally unique.

But having 50% chance of winning, gives you half of the possible number that can get out of that hash calculation.

To learn more about hash, just google: hash encryption

Everything is variable, constant, and contrary to our predictions with or without strategy. I think as we play and study, this may help us to earn more with strategies, tactics, money volumes and all this jargon of tools to increase the chances of winning, that is, lucky to be able to hit many positive results. I believe luck is fundamental, and it is very much related to the way we play, think and a number of situations around us to get the idea or vision of what play we will do to win.

On 06/11/2019 at 20:15, Byteking said:

yes green rolls depends on luck and odds too, but if you are very lucky you can beat odds.

it all depends on luck, however in betting and hoping to get green does not mean being able to beat the odds. I don't think I can go beyond the odds, specifically about getting green on bets

yes it is hehehe but if your pay out is 1.0102x red is you luck :D just have some fun even you loss, dont be so stress be happy hehe luck will come if its your time to shine :) good luck!