Byteking

Playing With Percents

Here's as strategy that i have been thinking about from a long time but never really used it, if you think it's interesting and try please share the results.

Lets say you have 100k satoshi,

You take 1% i.e. 1k sat and try to double it by any strategy you like, if you make it you add it to your total balance, then take 1 percent of 101k sat i.e. 1010sat. then repeat

But if you fail, you double the percentage and take 2% of 100k i.e 2k sat then try to double it, if success you add it to your total balance, then start from 1 percent of total bankroll.

this time 4% of 100k (your initial bankroll) i.e. 4k sat,

if fail then 8% of you initial balance then, come on you get the point.

after about 500 successful doublings you can make upto .1btc from .001 btc.

this strategy might just be dumb, what you think?

One case may be a reflection of an uncontrolled system mutation. Dysfunctions occur and successes too, so that might go well, but the gambler thinks of the following study counter because as he has 100k satoshi, then he gets all smiling and tries the first play, and fails, loses his first 1k satoshi, and now your balance is only 99k satoshi to continue.

And he the gambler lost again now with 2k because he made an attempt to double the bet. The situation is starting to get unpleasant because now the gambler is losing 3k in total and his balance is only 97k satoshi.

But you know what the gambler's life is like, the gambler doesn't give up in some cases and always wants to recover what he lost! Then the gambler is thrilled, the game takes over his mind thinking of a win and bets this time 4k satoshi, but the gambler loses again for the third time, this time his balance is now negative at 7k satoshi with only 93k satoshi left.

And life is hard in some cases they get worse and the gambler now tries on pressure to recover his starting balance, and makes an 8k satoshi bet. And lose again, that is the fourth consecutive loss! You only have 83k satoshi left now.

Then the adrenaline starts to take over, and one more move may be the moment. The gambler smiles, claps his hand to his chest and says he is the guy, and beats up betting 16k satoshi to annihilate the losses! But the computer is relentless in some scenarios and produces yet another loss result for the gambler with only 67k satoshi left.

On the sixth move the pressure is now high, the gambler cannot fail and he goes for a 32k bet, some risk everything at this moment panic. The gambler closes his eyes, imagines the money in the game, how much he has done to win it all and comes the result rolling on the screen and he opens his eye and sees a red result that results in the loss.

So he lost in 6 moves (1k, 2k, 4k, 8k, 16k, 32k = 63k) and now only 37k is left.

With the heart racing the player is already teary-eyed as he knows the situation is now in crisis, panic because he is sinking with fiery bursts of an army of red results that appeared out of nowhere causing a nightmare on the player who entered confident but I was not aware how much of your balance could stand a great losing streak.

And there you go, the 7th play with a 37k bet on all or nothing, and your eyes are fixed on the roll dice button, he clicks the button and closes his eyes and in his mind comes millions of thoughts per second, and he opens his eyes and you see a big red result, the end is tragic, it was a typical bot scoring game, giving 7x0, a massacre, or a case of those happening around in the gambler's life. This was the case with yet another story of the gambler's life. AAhahahaha, sorry for the great story, this has happened to me sometimes, I play this pattern sometimes, it goes well, and other times it goes bad.

2 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

One case may be a reflection of an uncontrolled system mutation. Dysfunctions occur and successes too, so that might go well, but the gambler thinks of the following study counter because as he has 100k satoshi, then he gets all smiling and tries the first play, and fails, loses his first 1k satoshi, and now your balance is only 99k satoshi to continue.

And he the gambler lost again now with 2k because he made an attempt to double the bet. The situation is starting to get unpleasant because now the gambler is losing 3k in total and his balance is only 97k satoshi.

But you know what the gambler's life is like, the gambler doesn't give up in some cases and always wants to recover what he lost! Then the gambler is thrilled, the game takes over his mind thinking of a win and bets this time 4k satoshi, but the gambler loses again for the third time, this time his balance is now negative at 7k satoshi with only 93k satoshi left.

And life is hard in some cases they get worse and the gambler now tries on pressure to recover his starting balance, and makes an 8k satoshi bet. And lose again, that is the fourth consecutive loss! You only have 83k satoshi left now.

Then the adrenaline starts to take over, and one more move may be the moment. The gambler smiles, claps his hand to his chest and says he is the guy, and beats up betting 16k satoshi to annihilate the losses! But the computer is relentless in some scenarios and produces yet another loss result for the gambler with only 67k satoshi left.

On the sixth move the pressure is now high, the gambler cannot fail and he goes for a 32k bet, some risk everything at this moment panic. The gambler closes his eyes, imagines the money in the game, how much he has done to win it all and comes the result rolling on the screen and he opens his eye and sees a red result that results in the loss.

So he lost in 6 moves (1k, 2k, 4k, 8k, 16k, 32k = 63k) and now only 37k is left.

With the heart racing the player is already teary-eyed as he knows the situation is now in crisis, panic because he is sinking with fiery bursts of an army of red results that appeared out of nowhere causing a nightmare on the player who entered confident but I was not aware how much of your balance could stand a great losing streak.

And there you go, the 7th play with a 37k bet on all or nothing, and your eyes are fixed on the roll dice button, he clicks the button and closes his eyes and in his mind comes millions of thoughts per second, and he opens his eyes and you see a big red result, the end is tragic, it was a typical bot scoring game, giving 7x0, a massacre, or a case of those happening around in the gambler's life. This was the case with yet another story of the gambler's life. AAhahahaha, sorry for the great story, this has happened to me sometimes, I play this pattern sometimes, it goes well, and other times it goes bad.

you know you are not supposed to place 1k sat in one bet. and i think more that 50% of the times i successfully double my balance then bust.