Jump to content
iulianbutanu

My 6x gambling technique

Recommended Posts

On 31/10/2019 at 19:39, bitboy26 said:

i read and try to understand it carefully but it turns out that i still cant understand what your tryin to say here   . its confusing  imho

Same goes for me, I think if you really want to share your lucky strategy, you may be able to have a video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/12/2019 at 17:07, jamyr said:

Same goes for me, I think if you really want to share your lucky strategy, you may be able to have a video.

Ok, I will do a video in the upcoming days to show to everyone how easy it is to understand, i hope it will do as i didn't made a video or anything similar since 2017 ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hard to understandjust read when someone give a strategy better to make a youtube video so all can easily understand it but for me 
there's no strategy work on gambling sites I always believe in how's my luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pretty good and interesting strategy to try friends, I just want to know in more detail how much good capital to use to be strong enough to hold a long red with the strategy that you provide, and also when playing whether changing over or under?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/01/2020 at 06:41, nolep said:

pretty good and interesting strategy to try friends, I just want to know in more detail how much good capital to use to be strong enough to hold a long red with the strategy that you provide, and also when playing whether changing over or under?

Can be 50-60 reds easily! So you have be there with some bankroll. Actually a big part of this strategy is to have a big bankroll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2020 at 2:17 PM, iulianbutanu said:

Can be 50-60 reds easily! So you have be there with some bankroll. Actually a big part of this strategy is to have a big bankroll

if I play with a 0.1 litecoin balance, what is the minimum bet for me to play. I really want to know how the calculations are, because I still don't understand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read your post and basically it summarize that if u bet and win still go on the same bet and when it goes red 2x u will double the bet and so on..it's a  good strategy but require a huge bankroll..I always doing it on high payout  but sometimes I ended up busted because dice continuously rigged and not enough bankroll.

Edited by ham0117

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2020 at 8:27 PM, ham0117 said:

I read your post and basically it summarize that if u bet and win still go on the same bet and when it goes red 2x u will double the bet and so on..it's a  good strategy but require a huge bankroll..I always doing it on high payout  but sometimes I ended up busted because dice continuously rigged and not enough bankroll.

playing with a strategy like this does require a lot of capital to be able to successfully make a profit so I highly recommend that you who play with a strategy like this use the balance that you have previously calculated so that you can benefit according to the target you want to achieve.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/03/2020 at 15:19, sadly said:

hmm maybe ill try but such odds are bound to fail

Every strategy if you play longer and longer is bound to fail, given that the house is has the advantage of the house edge. So I would suggest to just play with whatever strategy you gonna have fun with and enjoy your games. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's similar to my own strategy which I rarely use, only difference is that I'm betting on x8. Worked most times but could bust you big time pretty easy, luck is still required.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read it while reading it. xD Trying to read it slowly and understand it, but my mind keeps saying it's gonna blow. :D My mind gonna blow up, never gonna understand a pro players mind xD by the way if it's really work hope to all people who understand it have a lot of profit :) good luck and godbless you for sharing. Take care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and what profit you will stop on ? you know this strategy wont work for the long run ! all strategies fail for the long term hunting ! so we dont want the house edge to catch us ,!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my beloved 6x your good yesterday but now you roll over your number. Im afraid sometimes betting higher with that low payout  if this  could sustain  the roll within. Roll over the desired target number is a big failure ever.  I dont rely my stocks to my 6x maybe this my one of those lowpayout i used. This not my majority strat  ingredients but  stil its part of my other plans in working primedice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×