Jump to content
iulianbutanu

My 6x gambling technique

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

I will try to explain my gambling technique that I randomly learned and worked so far.

All you need is patience and be happy with the small wins.

You have to aware that is not hard to have 70 reds on 6x payout. So you will need to have as base bet at least base bet *17 times increasements of 100%.

 

I will do a short example.

Start bet 1.

Bet 4 times on 6x, if it hits on the first two bets, i do more 4 bets until it doesn't. If it hits on the 3rd and the 4th bet, I double the bet and.

100% increase, now 2

If I hitted at 1 base bet on the 3rd and 4th bet, any hit on the next four bets will decrease by 4 times (in this case to 1). 

If it didn't only the 1st and 2nd bet will matter.

Let's say 8 bets still no green.

100% increase, now 4.

Same as before, if in the first 2 bets it hits one green, decrease 400% (in this case to 1). If it hits green on 3rd and 4th, I continue betting and doubling.

Let's say no green yet.

100% increase, now 8.

I hit green on the 4th bet.

100% increase, now 16.

As I finally had a green, the next 4 bets I will know if i go down 400% of I keep doubling. The 3rd bet is green so i go down 400%.

400% decrease, now 4.

As I decreased, for now 4 is the base bet and i start again. If on any of the next 4 bets i hit a green, i go back again 400%. If any of the first 2 bets after increase is green, again -400.

Let's say none even a green on 4, increase to 8 again, 16, 32, 64.

On 64 first bet goes green, decrease 400%, on 16 nothing increase 100%, 32 the third and the fourth are green, decrease 400%, on 8 the 4th bet is green, we go down to 2. and mostly after increasing a lot the bet goes back.

 

I have no idea if you got my point with this way of betting. What I know is that is safe if you can keep your calm and control your bankroll.

 

As example in this small example of 40 bets the profit was: 282 sats. (for the example i showed to you)

 

Waiting for questions xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bitboy26 said:

i read and try to understand it carefully but it turns out that i still cant understand what your tryin to say here   . its confusing  imho

Well, I bet on 6x. Only on 6x. Each 4 reds I double the base bet. I decrease only if i win on the first 2 bets. If I win on the 3rd or 4th (not consecutively) I increase and any win on the next increasement get me down 4 times (400%). After that again, any win on the 4 bets decrease me again. If not I continue normally with decreasing only if it hits the first 2 bets.

 

It's easily now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've tried it, do you raise a bet every 4 times to get red? because I get a long red and always raise a bet every 4 times I get red. and do I have to lower the bet to the basebet after the hit? and what about the selected side? does it change sides with each hit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't test it, I thought at first it was Martingale, but it's not this pattern, so what I get to understand is the sequence of a specific progression. Is it a kind of geometric progression?

I will try this and as I realize the results of this game I will give you feedback. But it seems that for the total of bets played this may be good for wager, but you have to have patience in this type of game.

Another point to note is that if you greatly increase the number of bets in sequence with negative results, this progression will grow a lot and it can be dangerous playing a 1 satoshi start bet for after 200 bets an extremely high value to cover the bet. If the person does not have money to cover this type of game, they die in the game. Anyway, every strategy can be tested, so let's look at your game and track you, your wins will show us how that strategy is going. Thanks for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/11/2019 at 02:06, JohnTravel said:

I didn't test it, I thought at first it was Martingale, but it's not this pattern, so what I get to understand is the sequence of a specific progression. Is it a kind of geometric progression?

I will try this and as I realize the results of this game I will give you feedback. But it seems that for the total of bets played this may be good for wager, but you have to have patience in this type of game.

Another point to note is that if you greatly increase the number of bets in sequence with negative results, this progression will grow a lot and it can be dangerous playing a 1 satoshi start bet for after 200 bets an extremely high value to cover the bet. If the person does not have money to cover this type of game, they die in the game. Anyway, every strategy can be tested, so let's look at your game and track you, your wins will show us how that strategy is going. Thanks for sharing.

I have to be specific. Each time I played it. Every bloody time I was on profit and I won. When I can't do the focus anymore and I go yolo,  I am losing. 

Point is that you have to decrease after each win and follow the pattern of hitting again. Always decrease after each hit as 40-50 reds on 6x is basic. You will win a lot if the bets go high instead of starting bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible that this game has a technique? Maybe some will say it has through their experience. When i started to play pd a lot were having fun because they doubled their capital using their technique that they believed. So, i tried also as someone was teaching me. Yes, that autobet, the more in red then back to green it will bigger your winning. Im just having a small amount at first but when it is running up, then i bigger the bet into trice. Since the technique as they believe was effective until iv been using it. Even a litte income everyday as like an interest that you have deposited in pd could be a big help for me specially to my family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this. I think ill try this. Yes i think i will be doing this. Of course i do not understand this. But maybe this doesn't need to be understood. Just to be done. So don't it will be. Like a egg that has been scrambled then cooked to undone perfection. So i am supposed to be raising on the 3rd or 4th hit and staying otherwise?  

I too enjoy the little bits of egg shell. Brings a bit of crunch to the yoky egg pancake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hudost2 said:

I like this. I think ill try this. Yes i think i will be doing this. Of course i do not understand this. But maybe this doesn't need to be understood. Just to be done. So don't it will be. Like a egg that has been scrambled then cooked to undone perfection. So i am supposed to be raising on the 3rd or 4th hit and staying otherwise?  

I too enjoy the little bits of egg shell. Brings a bit of crunch to the yoky egg pancake. 

So, on the 3rd and fourth bet if doesn't hit, you double it. If it hits on the 3rd on 4th, the next fourth bets on the double will decide if you continue with that stake or you lower it 4 times.

It ain't so hard i suppose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, hardbringer87 said:

it can, but it is no so easy to built it

image.thumb.png.46d264360c3f39cf5cb81132e7338350.png

image.thumb.png.281e01ae37696f36abeec3a06c8a0fec.png

ohh nice,

But its impossible for person like me.
I don't have any idea about such coding.

U already know such coding or u learn that after starting gambling.
I m just asking because if its easy to learn and then i can start such coding.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Shekhar1992GL said:

ohh nice,

But its impossible for person like me.
I don't have any idea about such coding.

U already know such coding or u learn that after starting gambling.
I m just asking because if its easy to learn and then i can start such coding.
 

Ive started learn it after I found out that there is a DiceBot.

LUA is not so hard to code

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hardbringer87 said:

Ive started learn it after I found out that there is a DiceBot.

LUA is not so hard to code

Can you pass the code to my methode? I would like to try it in dicebot but I know no rule on any kind of machine programming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×