JohnTravel

Do you observe your seed? Do you reseed the seed often? Or...

The seeds are the great essence of the game, they produce sometimes good and bad results, spectacular, fantastic, whether for big wins or big losses. In the game we are always expecting a positive result, and sometimes we get frustrated for not receiving the expected result leading to defeat.

Some players associate the seed results as "manipulated" results or shout that this is "scam", however, the seed in essence sometimes represents low or high number sequences, and depending on the payout we are playing leads to victory. or defeat. The point is that seed is the number of bets we are playing to find a result in the 99x, 330x, 990x, 9900x range or a common sequential result with payout 1.22x or 11x or whatever, common game cases.

So if you're weighing in looking for a number in a specific range for example 99x, you count how many bets were thrown to risk this payout, or set a number of bets such as "I'm going to hunt 990x out of 500 bets using a specific amount. of coins ". Do you observe your seed? Do you reseed the seed often? Or do you not change seeds and stay in that seed until you reach victory or defeat?

I often play on the 49.5x multiplier and I've gotten 140 reds by using a doge coin. and I continue the game with btc with a bet of 10 sats, and I get 146 reds and it hasn't hit yet. so in total I have got 286 reds. I did not change my seed. then I will deposit BTC and continue the game, and I hit roll to 304 (I got 303 reds), I got a big profit

It totally random, no point in observing patterns, someone time you may get 0.00 7 times and not a single 99.99 in 20k bets sometimes you can get lucky and win 5-6 all in on 2x, sometimes whatever you do it will be red, it's so random that you can get 77.77 two times in a row on first 2 bets on pd.

I don't observe seed always. I do it only while I hunt. But observe doesn't give good result. On 99×  hunt I usually change the seed after one or two green hit. And if I don't get green quickly on any seed I change it too. 

As a rule, this does not lead to anything good and is an ordinary formality. It happens that large payouts drop out in a row for several rolls on the same seed.

11 hours ago, Frutreal said:

As a rule, this does not lead to anything good and is an ordinary formality. It happens that large payouts drop out in a row for several rolls on the same seed.

it is just pointless, keep watching the client seed is pointless, the bets are already generated, and the client seed will never be changed since its a provably fair system. i really dont get the point of observing the client seed, its all play and pray. its all about luck and how lucky you are.

I always change my seeds if I feel there is something else in the bet that I do, for example like when I hunt on the 990x payout, I am used to this payout, when I hunt, I find more than 3000 red lines in a row, this has been not natural in my opinion, because I am accustomed to hunting on the 990x payout, it only requires 1400 rolls of the longest red line, so if I find that, I will change my seed. without having to wait until I find the green line, because if I continue the bet, it could be up to 10000 rolls I still haven't found the green line.
so, yeah ... I always change my seed when I feel there is an irregularity in the bets I make, because I believe that the number comes from the seed we chose

You know I think about the whole seed thing often. And I do believe I have a somewhat decent grasps on how they grow and shit. At least before the update that altered the makeup of the seeds. I don't know how much that changed shit so maybe ill look into that. BUT! Back tot he topic a hand....I try to change my seed often. I like to keep it fresh anytime I've rolled say 1000x. But I have recently caught myself rolling 10000x before remembering to change seed. And during that hefty amount of rolls I didn't notice anything that screamed "YOURE BEING SCAMMED MOTHERFUCKER CHANGE YOUR"...but....but that's just what they would want me to not think!

SON OF A BITCH