GRAPESGRAPES

Do you actually have more odds of winning more on higher multipliers?

i use anything over 2x anything under 2x are the worst , unless you want to bust/wager,  they make a lot of wager, and more wager means more house edge,  more house  edge , more lose so avoid low payouts.

Your question isn't really valid considering that it's impossible to theoretically gain +Ev playing dice even with half percent house edge which is pretty insane to consider, this isn't to say that your actual play won't be +Ev just that due to the sheer amount of unique seeds providing unique results we cannot ascertain that sticking to a single strategy for x amount of rolls will provide a +Ev result. Though we can deduce a number of rule sets to provide a more likely chance of a positive result. such as

1) To create any sort of system that has a chance of success one would have to use a rigid start point and end point (you know your starting balance and you know how much profit you want.).

2) To create a system for the highest likelihood of success one should consider what the lowest amount of rolls could be accepted for the amount of risk to achieve the profit goal.

And one could go on to make a ruleset that to some standard would allow them to have a better chance of winning than wildly swinging for the fences, but would still need to accept that wether the profit goal is achieved completely depends on the seed therefore luck.

i always like to play high multipliers, i did not play low multipliers for ages now 😜, the odds on high multips are good, but sometimes i get a huge red streak which gets me busted fast, but i dont matter, i prefer losing with a long red streak playing high multiplier than losing in few bets on low multiplier :) 

house edge is same no matter what payout you play, you can either get lucky and win on some high multiplayer or you can also try low payouts and try to not bust but that would be two slow.

Edited by Byteking

It depends on seed and luck. You may get red on low payout that means on higher payout opposite way all those will be green. So if you were continued to play on low payout you might get those high payout hit as reds. Anyway greed kills always. 

It seems easier to hunt for x99 than to win in x2. Small multipliers are more insidious and you experience a loss when you are confident in your victory. I prefer high multipliers. It is better to lose less in the hope of a big win than to lose a lot in the hope of a small gain.

11 hours ago, kate3003 said:

lmao being greedy is sucks 🤣

it will bust you in the end, better try to set a goal when playing. but for me im using 2x now :)

i believe most of the gamblers ( i would say all of them ) get busted because of greed, but its a different case in gambling, since no one knows if he gets busted he keeps playing, some keep playing for recovery, and some keep playing to make a good profit, not knowing when to stop. i think only few players have that selcontrol to say it's enough when they make some profit.

Honestly I think this goes for everyone's luck, there are times when I even do well with high multipliers, but I've had more success so far using smaller multipliers. And I'm seriously thinking about playing again like before, because after I changed my game to risk payouts like 11x, 99x, 330x and bigger payouts I'm not doing well, by the way I am is unrecognizable. One thing I'm already sure, 2x payout is not for me.

I think it depends on the gambler, playing in the low multiplier and the high multiplier are equally risky, but winning is more enjoyable when hunting in a high multiplier, I often play in the high multiplier, but if my bankroll is dying, I choose hunting at low multiplier

On 04/11/2019 at 03:36, GRAPESGRAPES said:

I'm not sure on this one, every time i bet on 2x 3x 5x i get fucked but the higher multipliers seem to give me good results as long as i bet low and gradually build up the profit 

indeed there are some people whose luck lies only in the high multiplication, if he tries to hunt in a low multiplier, he will actually get away from victory. however, all depends only on luck, because sometimes the situation can be reversed

On 19/10/2019 at 19:56, GRAPESGRAPES said:

So recently i have been better on low multipliers and got a tip from rainbot, i thought fuck it and went on 25x and 99x and started winning but i got greedy and lost all but what do you all bet on???

I think you are correct here.   In my experience I have won much more when doing smaller bets with higher multiplier.    Compared to larger bets at 2x or 3x.