JohnTravel

Do you usually play payout 2x or do you find it too risky?

Sometimes I used to play payout 2x, mostly with bitcoin, but lately this payout has annihilated my expectations of winning.

These days I was about to make a big win, and I risked a high bet and consequently started losing until I lost everything and got sad as if I had beaten the bot. And in fact I got beat up and humiliated.

But a little more serious, after suffering these catastrophic losses of a month I decided from today that I should stop using 2x payout or go back to my old strategy that I started here or simply never make big bets on payout 2x.

For many days in a row I am getting 10 red result strings in 2x payout. Do you usually play payout 2x or do you find it too risky?

i always played 2x p.o and its doing fine this past few days but sometimes it will bust you in the end if you play long time and maybe see the opportunity when rolling on reds coz i usually made big bets when i see that its gonna be green. we cant escaped in busting tho all strats are risky its just depend on how will you play it :)

For me 2x is too risky and that risk makes you win a lot or bust a lot, it's up to you, I'm using it when my first open of my primedice app and like you im using it for my BTC too, I'm going to divide my BTC into 4 and try it for safety but no matter what you do if it is not your luck it is not, when I won 2 times I stop and go to my strategy, no matter how big or small it ok to profit is a profit :D and sometimes when I'm losing so much in automated betting I used it to, it is part of the game, it is part of strategy it's your how you use it, Good luck :)

19 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I never actually played on the 2x multiplier, but I did it because it was one of the requirements to complete the forum challenge. I don't like 2x multipliers, I think it's too risky, I better play on high multipliers

Yes @sheenaz.bay, this payout is very agressive great part of the game. Then, trying make challenges is hard. But now i not go more play using this payout, this is like you say, better play risk more using 99x, 990x, or another great payout. 

I often hunt by using 2x payout as a place bet that I think is suitable for reaping the victory. but that only applies for a short time, because at the beginning of the bet, I did win the bet, but as time went by, I began to feel the pressure of the long red line, slowly but surely my balance was gradually drained until I lost. Looks like hunting in payout 2x is very vulnerable to defeat, but it happens if done for a long time, if betting in a short time, then this payout 2x is very suitable to try to reach profit at least 2x times the balance we had at first

I mainly play 2x. I want to note that there is very little probability theory in the game. The opponent wants to lure you to big bets. He plays with combinations and checks how you react to it. Then he puts the curtain back and forth. Then he repeats the combination. If you play the first time you lose. I play 2 fields, red green. If he leads the red line I go to his field. This captures it recklessly and interestingly. But he learns and when you play a long game you always make a mistake and lose. Not worse chess. Although I may be exaggerating. But I enjoy the game.

2x payout can be risky when you are out of your control. Like when you try to think that next roll will hit already and do big bet. 2x can be safe and good when you got huge bankroll like you can stand a long streak of reds. I am not using 2x all the time coz I'm always at rage when getting more reds. I don't have patient. I always rush. But sometimes 2x is a choice to recover. 😊😀😁😂

I used to play only at 2× payout when I started gambling. But lately I found it's risky and it doesn't gives me good result. I can do better on other payout. Big red streaks on 2× makes me annoyed and angry. I loss for this always. So I don't do it anymore now. 

24 minutes ago, VicMarigza said:

I am always ends to bust in 2x payout 😂

not only the 2x gets you busted ! all the payout and all the gambling games get you busted if you kept playing ! winning and losing are temporary meanings in gambling ! if you won just stop, because you will always lose after that ! a true gambler knows when to play, a true gambler chases  the real chances, and those real chances always come after a big loss.

9 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

I used to play only at 2× payout when I started gambling. But lately I found it's risky and it doesn't gives me good result. I can do better on other payout. Big red streaks on 2× makes me annoyed and angry. I loss for this always. So I don't do it anymore now. 

ha ha. You are not alone. Maybe for me the most difficult payout to win is 2x payout. But this only happens when we play it for too long. Maybe if you try it for just a little while this can benefit you