sheenaz.bay

Special challenges for VIP users

wow ... this seems interesting. I can't wait to reach VIP ranking. that's because I like challenges. especially if there are many challenges every week. This will trigger the adrenaline of a gambler to be more enthusiastic in the bets they make. and it seems like the level of difficulty will increase

yeah, interesting, stake has this too, but in stake way more players, there is like 50posts in katarina's post in 20h,  i think it will be way harder to win in stake, and in pd less players, so will be easier, well will see, might be something really cool.

10 hours ago, Cat4Life said:

yeah, interesting, stake has this too, but in stake way more players, there is like 50posts in katarina's post in 20h,  i think it will be way harder to win in stake, and in pd less players, so will be easier, well will see, might be something really cool.

I woudln't say that. Promotions here are filled too. Sometimes not that much, but often enough. Don't underestimate the community.

On 19/10/2019 at 07:45, JohnTravel said:

Well, that's great news, so vips could have one more chance through this challenge. Let's see what will happen in the coming days.

This seems to require a lot of capital in completing 2 challenges in one week, because lately the level of difficulty of the weekly challenge is increasing, if only the level of difficulty of the weekly challenge for all gamblers in general is already as difficult as now, how is it that the level of difficulty of the VIP class challenge will be easier? I think if the class had gone up, it was clear the difficulty would also increase. and of course the prize also I think is quite tempting considering the VIP ranking is not how many in our beloved primedice

That would be nice. But I'm not a VIP yet. Only 70% wager done. And now crypto price is down and don't have much coin. So I need to wait to make much wager. I don't want to loss much for wager game. Need a super cool plan lol.