Babyken

New user babyken!

Heya, babyken :) 

Welcome to Primedice forum, and happy posting! Lovely photo you have there, is that your kid? 😎 Let us know more about yourself, the 1st post is a bit scarce in that sense ;)  

Here are the Forum Rules & Guidelines for you to read to help you avoid making any accidental transgression: 

And here is, hopefully, reply to your question from the title: 

Let me know if you need any further assistance, please, we are just a click away on Live Support!

Good luck! 🍀

10 hours ago, Babyken said:

Just new here guys..😊

Good thing that you signed up on the forum. I moved your topic to "Introductions" because this is your first thread and you should edit the first post to provide some introductory points about yourself and your hobbies etc.

Make sure to read the topic that Bojana posted to make sure you dont end up getting warnings. You should be able to earn once you start posting constructively and maintain a good posting habit.

If you have any other question feel free to ask.

Welcome Babyken! Seen you in the PD chat a few times! Glad to have you here! Wishing you all the best!

On 25/10/2019 at 07:14, King9 said:

Welcome Babyken! Seen you in the PD chat a few times! Glad to have you here! Wishing you all the best!

Thank you King9..its my first time here in forum ..im quite busy this past few days..😊

Thank you chikou..🙂

On 25/10/2019 at 18:57, JohnTravel said:

Hi babyken, welcome to Primedice, have a good luck in your journey. Cheers!

Thank you Jhon..🙂

On 25/10/2019 at 18:57, JohnTravel said:

Hi babyken, welcome to Primedice, have a good luck in your journey. Cheers!

On 28/10/2019 at 16:54, Chikou1306 said:

wlcome to the most amazing comunity in the world wide web, i wish you enjoy your journey with us, wish you the best of luck rolling :) 

Thank you chikou🙂

Am very new here also and am wondering whats going on here , there are so many posts and they are not as we can think of there are o many people where we can tell that are here to gambler and gain something but am willing to learn and I hope I get someone to teach me here because its going to be some good posting in here for everybody to gain something frm the forum and the gambling site