JohnTravel

Do you think the activity area could allow other user actions?

These days I have been thinking a little about my life, and how is my game and my situation in all areas. So I always like to post something or make some comment in my area of activity.

For example I click on my name in the upper right corner, and choose the Profile menu option. So when I'm on Profile, I can see a lot of details, and there is the activity area where I can write a message to the public.

So the area of activity could be more engaging like a social network where other members might like my comment or comment upon my comment. What do you think about the area of activity? Do you think the activity area could allow other user actions?

7 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Do you think the activity area could allow other user actions?

The activity area is a list of the posts, reactions  and follows that a user has done in chronological format with the most recent one at the top. It is exclusively made for their actions on the forum.

On 14/10/2019 at 16:40, JohnTravel said:

These days I have been thinking a little about my life, and how is my game and my situation in all areas. So I always like to post something or make some comment in my area of activity.

For example I click on my name in the upper right corner, and choose the Profile menu option. So when I'm on Profile, I can see a lot of details, and there is the activity area where I can write a message to the public.

So the area of activity could be more engaging like a social network where other members might like my comment or comment upon my comment. What do you think about the area of activity? Do you think the activity area could allow other user actions?

Ye, but it looks like a lovely suggestion. I mean, me cming to the forum, being bored adding a stupid status like: I love Shakira, and all of you comment on my activity post how stupid i am.

1 hour ago, iulianbutanu said:

Ye, but it looks like a lovely suggestion. I mean, me cming to the forum, being bored adding a stupid status like: I love Shakira, and all of you comment on my activity post how stupid i am.

You crack me dead laughing there with the Shakira thing and made a good point. If that were a post/status would definitely hit "HOT" in less than an hour because of all the people reacting to it lol