JohnTravel

When you get a big tip do you withdraw or try the game?

I recently got a 0.1 eth tip, and left the money there in my wallet and went on playing doge. So, I decided to play with ethereum, and in 10 bets I lost everything, ie I started the game and the bot already has a red army on top of me which captured all the ethereum ie I barely had the right time to play with the tip I won.

I thought, I could have exchanged this for another currency and withdraw, for example, doges, but I didn't and lost the chance because I wanted to increase my profit by ethereum and of course make 1 ETH.

So, when you get a big tip do you withdraw or try the game? Remembering that you have the chance to withdraw because it is a great tip!

Hello!

In my opinion it will depend on our goals. This tip we were given is a new opportunity for earnings!

I would undoubtedly play a little with her, would try to double my balance, after that would withdraw my balance.

But if unfortunately I am unsuccessful, I would try to think about the next opportunities :D

when i receive a big tip i dont withdraw, i keep playing but carefully, i try to multiply the amount couple times, but i get busted, of course not with 10 bets like you already did, but i play carefully and i try many strats :) 

I once got a tip from a friend of 180 k sath. does not meet the criteria for withdrawing, but the amount is close to withdrawing. but I prefer to use the coin to hunt, to the limit that I have set myself, but I did not reach that limit until I experienced the loss of all the coins. so .. even though the tip has touched the minimum withdrawal rate, I will still make a bet with the coin, because I think it is not good to withdraw without any hard work to reach it

1 hour ago, Glenda2716 said:

I play it a little by little and then bust xD

if you already know that you will get busted then why you just dont run away, or it may be your greed that leads you to play more :D , same thing for me, if i ever got a big amount i will not cash it out, i will keep playing until i hit it big or i get lost :) 

It depends on my situation. But I always try to play few rolls after getting a tip. If I'm in good situation while I get the big tip I will play with it and take much risk for making big. But if I'm dealing with much loss during that time I will surely not play with it. Juts instant withdraw. 

On 15/10/2019 at 09:40, sheenaz.bay said:

I also got 0.1 ltc tips from MuskyDIce yesterday, he was really good. I didn't withdraw it, I tried to play it and tried to make it 1 ltc, but I lost it all, I think luck is not with me

That is sad to hear though. For me it is good if we try to withdraw it. I mean having that tip will always tempt you to play at take risk and sometimes it will lead you to losing. Consider yourself lucky by receiving the tip already. The problem is that we are always driven to attain more to the point that we do not think properly. The tip alone is a win win thing so you do not need to embrace the great risk to say that you won again. Next time you should try to withdraw it and enjoy the price of having a tip.

On 15/10/2019 at 17:30, Chikou1306 said:

when i receive a big tip i dont withdraw, i keep playing but carefully, i try to multiply the amount couple times, but i get busted, of course not with 10 bets like you already did, but i play carefully and i try many strats :) 

Well there is no wrong at trying but you need to make a wise decision too. The goal is good which is to double the amount but sometimes it is not doubled but you actually loose it. Even if you try to be careful and to many strats, you cannot avoid the fact that the tip will turn into zero. Anyways it is still you, sometimes you win is just that we most of the time loose. I experience that many times and it is sad. I will be more considerate and wise next time.

On 29/10/2019 at 13:52, Mahdirakib said:

It depends on my situation. But I always try to play few rolls after getting a tip. If I'm in good situation while I get the big tip I will play with it and take much risk for making big. But if I'm dealing with much loss during that time I will surely not play with it. Juts instant withdraw. 

Nice strategy, it is important to consider many factors. If you try to play few rolls that is pretty all right but see to it that you won't be driven to take a much bigger risk that might lead you to no good thing. There is no wrong at wanting the tip be multiplied but if you are dealing with great loss, your decision to withdraw the tip is a nice thing. After all it was given to help you out and not to make you more frustrated.

Oh shit that's tough. I don't think I ever got a big tip, tho it is interesting, now depends on how much money i am having curently. I guess at no time I would withdraw just 0.1 eth as i have nothing to do with it, mostly i can go and buy ciggaretes worth of 0.1 so yeah

But what about 0.2 btc, eh?! that's a bit different, tho i would still try to gamble like half of it. It;s different when you go with bigger ammounts in the game and you can go really high; i dunno if i would stop tbh.

Now speaking about what is the usual ammount of tips i am receiving. Well during a day if i have nothing better to do with my life i get arround 0.001 eth and 0.003 ltc so still not so much, usually i just run the dicebot and lose lol

On 28/10/2019 at 16:19, Pommes said:

try it, but not risky! When you have the chance to make more of the tip so try but slow and constantly :D

therein lies the real mistake, too hasty in betting because he feels he has a fairly large balance so that the direct bet is made quickly and hopes to find green soon. get a tip from a friend with a large number that has entered the system and be careful when hunting, and as you say, do it slowly, or just make a withdrawal if only in a hurry

17 hours ago, Partyboy said:

That is sad to hear though. For me it is good if we try to withdraw it. I mean having that tip will always tempt you to play at take risk and sometimes it will lead you to losing. Consider yourself lucky by receiving the tip already. The problem is that we are always driven to attain more to the point that we do not think properly. The tip alone is a win win thing so you do not need to embrace the great risk to say that you won again. Next time you should try to withdraw it and enjoy the price of having a tip.

I didn't withdraw it because 0.1 ltc was only around 5 $. and in my opinion it's a small amount, so I don't withdraw it and try my luck, because we don't know what will happen in gambling, sometimes you can get a lot of profit in a short time and sometimes you will also lose

of course, you need to think carefully about this:

1- Is the amount withdrawable?

2- what are you going to do with it after you withdraw (prolly deposit again and)

so i think withdrawing it and holding it is not the best action you can do.

Of course i am going to make $1000000 before i withdraw.

On 02/11/2019 at 04:35, nolep said:

I myself will definitely play it because it is free so that if you lose you don't really experience a big loss. but certainly will change it to dogecoin so that the number is more and if used to play can withstand existing losses.

I think it returned to the gambler. and even if you think about changing to be a dogecoin, it also depends on your luck in betting, getting a big tip and turning it into a dogecoin is no reason to get a bigger win.