Jump to content
sheenaz.bay

Change of rollhunt prize

Recommended Posts

we all know about rollhunts run by chatbots. we only search for numbers that have been determined by the chatbot, as well as the crypto used. but something is different when I see rollhunt using eth. what I mean is the prize for the winner, which originally won the prize in the eth rollhunt is 0.001 eth, but now it is 0.0045 eth. so according to all of you friends, did the rollhunt prize on the other coins also change?

image.thumb.png.8c1b8c9ba11dcc15115b262262ebefba.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The minimum bet amount has also changed. Previously the minimum bet amount was 0.00001 ETH, but now it is 0.000045 ETH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Faris said:

The minimum bet amount has also changed. Previously the minimum bet amount was 0.00001 ETH, but now it is 0.000045 ETH.

yes I also just found out, it turns out the lth rollhunt minimum bet amount has also changed to 0.00015 ltc. and the prize becomes 0.015 ltc

image.thumb.png.910522c526c44ca81bbcc5f4e65cfdc3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, well, I think that this was very good and now the players have more chance for catch one very good prize. Thanks again primedice and support for put this new update because this give for us more power for up the coins. Man this is very good, smile!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Well, well, I think that this was very good and now the players have more chance for catch one very good prize. Thanks again primedice and support for put this new update because this give for us more power for up the coins. Man this is very good, smile!

there were also bh and doge rollhunts but there were no winners, so I can't update how many rollhunt prizes for bch and doge, but for the bet amount it changed, it changed to 0.000035 bch and 3.4 doge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah the base bet for roll hunt is change but not in satoshi only for the other coins and the prize also they made a big difference so its a good thing i guess tho you'll be bust while hunting the rolls needed XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kate3003 said:

yeah the base bet for roll hunt is change but not in satoshi only for the other coins and the prize also they made a big difference so its a good thing i guess tho you'll be bust while hunting the rolls needed XD

yes there is no change for btc, changes only on other coins. indeed now it seems more difficult to rollhunt because the bets become quite large and we must have enough balance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in my opinion, every roll hunt is held, not always the prize is the same amount, and it really depends on the coin used in the bet, and I think it all depends on the value of bitcoin. and I also think the prize was decided by the committee. Roll Hunt could be currently rewarding 100k etoshi, tomorrow it could have changed again. in my personal opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The size of the bet has changed and, accordingly, the amount of winnings. But in my opinion it’s even better and more interesting. The larger the amount, the greater the gain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2019 at 19:20, rembo2 said:

The size of the bet has changed and, accordingly, the amount of winnings. But in my opinion it’s even better and more interesting. The larger the amount, the greater the gain.

yeah, that has indeed changed, it looks like there are significant changes to primedice and some features in it. as you said, the greater the stakes, the greater the prize, that's good, because I think it's worth the pay, because it won't be good if expenses are not balanced with a small payoff :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now all roll hunt prize is given near equal to 10k sats as btc. If you convert those other currency in btc you will always see it as around 10k sats. Maybe little up and down. No confuse there. It's better now. A pretty good prize. I didn't play roll hunt much in before. But while I played I always see the prize was like 10k sats in other coin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it did change for all coin i guess seuntjie or hui made that thing, bec its really unfair for the players who only roll for btc 

i think it's same prices now when converted to any currency :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sleepyW said:

really good update to the rollhunt games, i wish they were random and sporadic and didnt need to be manually started by mod/support :) 

mods are not online 24/7 and supoort have a lot of work to deal with, so they both can not stop by and check the rollhunt if it works or not, if it was randmly, plus many players will stop playing and they will wait only for chatbot to abuse the game, and as all of us know the chatbot balance comes from players, mods and supports donations, so running it for a long time will get it busted. i think it works perfectly now, and no need to make it run automatically, or randomly as you said :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am quite bad at this, and i don't know why. I have tried several times. But when I have litecoin, the roll hunt gives me bitcoin. When i have bitcoin it is ethereum.

 

A good feature will be to exchange automatically any crypto to btc or otherwise, without the miner's fee. Inside of the website. I think with such feature we can get somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, iulianbutanu said:

But when I have litecoin, the roll hunt gives me bitcoin. When i have bitcoin it is ethereum.

The coin to be used in the rollhunt will vary depending upon the amount that chatbot has ready for games. I encourage people to keep all the coins ready on account for you never know which rollhunt will start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

The coin to be used in the rollhunt will vary depending upon the amount that chatbot has ready for games. I encourage people to keep all the coins ready on account for you never know which rollhunt will start.

Ok but what if you do smth like it doesn't matter with which crypto you're gambling, you just have to bet over x ammount equivalent in any crypto. What about that?

for sure will make the game more fair, i know it will be more complicated to have it done, and somehow it is more competitive now but it is also too selective

 

Edited by iulianbutanu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, iulianbutanu said:

Ok but what if you do smth like it doesn't matter with which crypto you're gambling, you just have to bet over x ammount equivalent in any crypto. What about that?

I am not the developer of the chatbot, so I am the wrong person to ask this. You can ask @Seuntjie, explain what your idea is and how it is something new and he may develop it in future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×