Cat4Life

Do you think Primedice forum is running out of ideas?

so do you think primedice forum is running out of ideas left? there is 27,700+ posts just in primedice  discussion. and each post, has to have different idea, and cant have same one, right? so..  each time it will be harder  to think of something to post. and then..  i dont see people posting much anymore, maybe 1 or 2 posts if something new.. like update comes. 

well, i guess it wont die, but there wont be much people in here anymore.  well chalanges will be posted weekly, so wont die fully :D

will forum die or it will be still used? what do you think?  any ideas to save forum?

Pd forum is little bit died. It isn't active much. If you see stake forum you can see the difference. Stake forum have a lot of user. Pd don't have much user and only dice game here. So user need to talk about only this game. So we can't see much post here.  Don't know how this forum can save! It will stay as it is now. 

considering that in this primedice professional gamblers take shelter and take shelter in their bets, I think primedice forums will not run out of topics of conversation, it's just that I think this is due to laziness, there are still many topics that have not appeared in the primedice about gambling dice, I see that with real. but if there are only one or two people who are active in creating new topics, maybe that person will feel bored and bored, because he also wants to reply to comments from topics made by his own friends, the core of this forum itself is a place to share and expand everything that is in our minds with various problems and also pleasure in gambling, materials also in other things such as everything that exists in our real life, about the experiences of life outside of gambling, about sports, hobbies, and many others.
I hope to my friends to spend a little time to make the topic at least 4-6 topics only each person in one week. if that happens, I am sure, this forum will be crowded again like a stock market which is always noisy in bargaining and cryptocurrency price predictions are increasingly unstable and difficult to predict

I'm not sure it is that there aren't many ideas left, I just don't think the forum is as popular as it once was.  There is always something new to talk about when it comes to crypto/gambling, I just don't think many visit as often as they use to.

In my opinion, the forum is sorely lacking in activity, because there are too few users and most of them are not active. It seems to me that the developer put all his strength into the development of stake, and let primedice live somehow, the main thing is that the players are present.

1 hour ago, CntryBoy said:

I'm not sure it is that there aren't many ideas left, I just don't think the forum is as popular as it once was.  There is always something new to talk about when it comes to crypto/gambling, I just don't think many visit as often as they use to.

well .. there lies the problem, the popularity of primedice forums seems to be much decreased, and also fewer visitors. if it is a matter of an idea to make a point, if what is examined is about betting, the strategy of playing in dice, or it can also be a matter of cryptocurrency, there will be no end to it. there will always be ideas in making the subject, it's just that, if the visitors are far less like this now, how will new topics emerge and be solved together ...

I think that forum is one great option for learn, shared informations and catch something coins.

Then in my case i start here for try complete the challenges and make another things like learn and share info, but I think that chat is one great option too for primedice owners capture new ideas.

I admit that primedice forums run out of ideas for new topics, because here only the ones that are related to dice games, unlike stakeholders, stake has a lot of games and of course there will be a lot that can be discussed in the forums.

The majority of Primedice is focused on playing and less communicating. There will always be ideas. It’s just that one has an idea and the other one don’t.

Forum rewards, for example, are attractive and I believe a lot don’t know. If you see The hosted promotions that just ask for replying or watch the other language boards, you can certainly say, that the forum isn’t inactive.

12 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

I think that forum is one great option for learn, shared informations

I agree. Having so many posts makes the forum rich in information! (The only thing I don't like about this forum is just that there is no dark theme).

14 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

I believe a lot don’t know.

Rest assured, many do not know this, or they may be too lazy to create or post topics.

I try to make comments with some quality, but it takes a little time. Maybe they don't want to waste time looking at new topics or old ones. For example, 10 minutes creating something instead of following your bets. I think between forum or chat, they prefer to stay in chat.

:)

To boost forum activity, I think we need more contests apart from wagering and roll hunting ones. 

I mean, poetry, art, photo contests and such.

The most upvoted entry wins. Only, I think, to avoid abusing, an upvote from a member with reputation 200 should be 100 times more valuable than that from a member with reputation 2. 

8 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

In a case of a Voting Contest, there shouldn‘t be a difference in Reputation here.

but feel free to suggest this idea, the team will come back to you then asap.

I though suggesting it here was enough. ) Where else can I suggest it? 

On 13/10/2019 at 22:42, JohnTravel said:

I think that forum is one great option for learn, shared informations and catch something coins.

Then in my case i start here for try complete the challenges and make another things like learn and share info, but I think that chat is one great option too for primedice owners capture new ideas.

That is true, in addition to completing weekly challenges, the primedice forum is essentially a conversation room provided by primedice to be able to share things that lead to gambling, suggestions and input from primedice members to advance the primedice site itself, share strategies in gambling primedice, can even share things that are personal in real life, such as family problems, financial problems in real life, music and hobbies and many other things. but all have rules. can't just be careless

I noticed too that activity in pd forum is decreasing day by day, i think that it is due to a lack of creativity of its users, when you see almost same topics and questions it's not so motivating to post or reply.

i think you r right as they had implemented so many rules and restriction to avoid spam, on one side this is good also, it keep the place away for unnecessary topics 

On 03/11/2019 at 07:15, CaptainLorca said:

One main reason might be, that users hit rewarded forums only. There are a lot of other forums that aren’t about crypto and PD. It’s a bit sad that only a few hit them from time to time.

Well, in this case why not lower the payout there and offer the possibility to users also to speak out their mind.

yeah there are many posts there, and people write things, but many people write same thing in different ways to convey the same points, yes i think its running out of ideas.