Jump to content
vijaypondini

Challenges here are easier than Stake

Recommended Posts

hi so I have. noticed that the latest Michael Phelps challenge was surprisingly easy to do ( but I'm not participating in it ). however on stake forum challenges are much harder than here. Here on PD almost everyone can enter. Is there a specific reason as to why it is easier?

P.S. don't make the challenges harder lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, vijaypondini said:

hi so I have. noticed that the latest Michael Phelps challenge was surprisingly easy to do ( but I'm not participating in it ). however on stake forum challenges are much harder than here. Here on PD almost everyone can enter. Is there a specific reason as to why it is easier?

P.S. don't make the challenges harder lol.

in fact it's just your luck, it could be that this week's challenges are easy for you, but not necessarily the next weekly challenge will be easy to complete. I have tried various challenges in primedice, and I admit there are many weekly challenges that I did not complete because I really gave up on solving them, even until my entire balance ran out, I still did not complete the weekly challenges.
so basically it just depends on the luck of the gambler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Really ? I do not think so ... Personally it always takes a lot of time before I can finish them. Sometimes I don't finish them at all. They are not easier than other challenges

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some weeks are easier, and some harder, difficulty varies very much, and  luck is.. a big factor, lol they often go for get **blah blah* tickets, and then a payout or something, sometimes its eazy, (or if lucky) sometimes its very hard, and can lose more than is the reward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well they ate not that easy thiugh, sometimes they take you more than 10k bets to finish them, the last week challenges took me more than that, i think the odds on stake challenges are quiet the same, forexemple this week challenges have the odds of 1/3000 bet to finish them, i really think there is no easy or hard challenge, it all depends on your luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

well they ate not that easy thiugh, sometimes they take you more than 10k bets to finish them, the last week challenges took me more than that, i think the odds on stake challenges are quiet the same, forexemple this week challenges have the odds of 1/3000 bet to finish them, i really think there is no easy or hard challenge, it all depends on your luck

there are some  easier chalanges tho,  one you need to find 6numbers, other need to find 4 numbers, so 4numbers is easier, and well there are some even easier ones sometimes.  they arent same, and arent same difficulty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, vijaypondini said:

hi so I have. noticed that the latest Michael Phelps challenge was surprisingly easy to do ( but I'm not participating in it ). however on stake forum challenges are much harder than here. Here on PD almost everyone can enter. Is there a specific reason as to why it is easier?

P.S. don't make the challenges harder lol.

Hmmm I guess it is because of the games in both site. Primedice has only one game to play so the challenge might just be roll hunts, consecutive hits, multiplier hunt. That is why primedice challenges are easier than stake challenges. Stake got so many games like plinko, mines, bacarrat, video poker, diamond poker, blackjack, hilo, dice, limbo, roulette, wheel, and crash. Another one coming soon "slots." The more games they have the complex the challenges might be, because they can mix it up.

 

15 hours ago, jomaka said:

 

Really ? I do not think so ... Personally it always takes a lot of time before I can finish them. Sometimes I don't finish them at all. They are not easier than other challenges

Patience dude, it is what you need in primedice challenges, but in stake you really need a good balance to finish their challenge. Unlike here you can just put 1.01x to be your payout and hunt! But unlike in stake, the risks are being said by the challenge and you have to follow it no matter how difficult it will be. But for now the challenges here requires 2x as it's payout. So I guess it's harder this time.

 

7 hours ago, Cat4Life said:

there are some  easier chalanges tho,  one you need to find 6numbers, other need to find 4 numbers, so 4numbers is easier, and well there are some even easier ones sometimes.  they arent same, and arent same difficulty

Yes I agree, but sometimes they give 10 numbers to be hunted and you need to hit at least 6 of it, and unlike now they gave 5 number and you need to hit at least 3, what do you think is harder? 😆 But I do agree about what you have said that they differ in difficulty and in odds.

Whatever difficulty it will be! As long as you have such goood money, no challenge will be hard! Lmao XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a lot of games and stake have a lot of player. Where pd don't have much active user who participate in challenges. So the challenges at stake is harder then here. And only with dice game pd can't give hard challenge always. If they do user will loss their interest to complete challenge here. As stake have many player a lot of them will complete hard challenge also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

There are a lot of games and stake have a lot of player. Where pd don't have much active user who participate in challenges. So the challenges at stake is harder then here. And only with dice game pd can't give hard challenge always. If they do user will loss their interest to complete challenge here. As stake have many player a lot of them will complete hard challenge also.

I also think so, if we count the number of active players between primedice and stake, it is indeed far different, however, the location of the most striking difference is in terms of the many games that are in stake and in primedeice. if at stake the game at stake is not just the dice, so it is possible to make the challenge a little difficult at the level, while in primedice, only relying on the dice game which to date may have hundreds of challenges that have been provided by the committee, and none of the challenges similar. so creating a weekly challenge using just one game seems to get harder and harder over time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CntryBoy said:

I don't necessarily think the ones here are any easier, some of the roll # hunts can take a very long time to hit.  Luck play a large factor in the challenges, so getting lucky is the biggest factor...

yeah ... I also wonder why many say the weekly challenges that primedice holds are relatively easy when compared to the challenges at stake. I think they have never felt that when completing the weekly challenge they spent btc of 300k sath - 400k sath and that wasn't finished either. but if you think of the prize with the funds spent on completing the inundation it is very inappropriate. in other languages it actually gets disadvantages. how not, the prize will be obtained only for 40k sath - 60k sath. while btc spent on solving the challenge is 300k sath - 400k sath ..
but even so, this is just a game, and in games, losing and winning are common ... so ... just relax :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think so too, the weekly forum challenge on primedice is easier to complete than solving the weekly forum challenge that is at stake. the challenge at stake is very difficult, the challenge is only one but in one challenge there are three games that must be resolved, so actually there are three challenges

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!
I find the challenges here much more difficult. Hunting rolls is a very time consuming task and requires patience even using dicebot.

In my opinion, Stake's challenges are more varied, there are more options due to the games available, but I certainly find the challenges here much more difficult.

:)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only you think that are easy, personally I think it's quite hard to get a bet and actually find it afterwards. After doing like 1000 bets, your eyes are not all the time on the bets you placed.

But eh are fun sometimes, still didn't yet participated in any of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats true op  . challenges on stake are hard because they are compose of 3 to five different games and on different payouts  . there was one time the challenge was limbo and crash in which you need to hit higher payout which was nearly impossible to find or can rarely occur . you will going to bust after you hit them but the reward is going to be high if less people participate on the challenge which is unlikely to happen as well know that stake has a lot of active members  . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bitboy26 said:

thats true op  . challenges on stake are hard because they are compose of 3 to five different games and on different payouts  . there was one time the challenge was limbo and crash in which you need to hit higher payout which was nearly impossible to find or can rarely occur . you will going to bust after you hit them but the reward is going to be high if less people participate on the challenge which is unlikely to happen as well know that stake has a lot of active members  . 

So based on what you're saying is way harder to do a challange on stake. But same can happen here on pd. The probability to hit an exact number is once at ever 1000 bets. So it is not as easy as it sounds. And it might happen that once every 10k bets to hit that number. The difficulity is higher as we add more betting numbers, as example there was one with 77.77 55.55 44.44, chances to get that exactly in 10k bets is 3:1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bitboy26 said:

thats true op  . challenges on stake are hard because they are compose of 3 to five different games and on different payouts  . there was one time the challenge was limbo and crash in which you need to hit higher payout which was nearly impossible to find or can rarely occur . you will going to bust after you hit them but the reward is going to be high if less people participate on the challenge which is unlikely to happen as well know that stake has a lot of active members  . 

I don't feel that way, even though I admit I rarely complete challenges at stake. I just think that the challenges in stake are not difficult but many, considering the number of active members of the stake is far more when compared to primedice, and also the game owned by stakeholders is very much when compared to primedice which only has one single game, which is dice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in my opinion the challenges in primedice are very difficult to differ from those in stake which are very easy to do, yes the possibility itself is caused by the many games there so that the difficulty is different. and primedice is only one game so the difficulty level is very difficult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×