sheenaz.bay

Are you just focusing on wager to become a VIP?

16 hours ago, williamsh said:

Yes, I agree. I also prefer shorter races, which have a lower wager required to place in the top 100. Having it go on for a day or more requires a very big balance to compete.

Actually for small bets, it can only go into the top 100 daily races in primedice. But don't be too small, and have to play for quite a long time in one day. I've tried it before. But it takes a lot of time to do the wager

On 10/10/2019 at 21:05, sheenaz.bay said:

I believe all users come here to look for profit and some others say that they come here just for fun.
but these days I saw a chat in the chatroom that some users here want to become VIP and play only for wagers, not thinking about profit.
so are you including users who want to become a VIP without thinking about profit ?, I personally, I am more focused on looking for profit rather than becoming a VIP, what about you friends?

I think I understand now why others focus on becoming VIP, coz the Perks that comes along with the tag is something irresistible.

Finally made it to bronze , and yes guys wager more but make sure to enjoy your games as usual.

Not good formed question you asked here but yea letme tell you something...

It`s all about focus: There are days, where you focus on Profit..... (you want achieve a goal, you focus that day on it)

There are days, where you focus to wager, because you really focus on getting VIP status.

So therefore you need to understand, that I`m that kind of Gambler, who is focusing on more than one thing.

6 hours ago, bigbrankx said:

Not good formed question you asked here but yea letme tell you something...

It`s all about focus: There are days, where you focus on Profit..... (you want achieve a goal, you focus that day on it)

There are days, where you focus to wager, because you really focus on getting VIP status.

So therefore you need to understand, that I`m that kind of Gambler, who is focusing on more than one thing.

Well this isn't completely true. I mean I can focus on winning 24 hours per day, but then when I play, the house edge will wipe my balance out. So it is still gambling.

6 hours ago, MissMaxxPain said:

Well, I play with the purpose of making profits. And with the VIP status? I also would want to be one of those users who have a star beside their name. 😁

Yes, so you need to wager a lot if you want to become a VIP user, which unlocks amazing benefits, such as bonuses, freebies, special challenges etc. It is worth it :)

On 12/31/2019 at 12:19 PM, Han2x said:

I don't focus on both. I just want to win every game I play...

I am the same as you, I always try to get a lot of benefits when playing and to be VIP I think it's a bonus. because the focus of gaining the benefits of being unwittingly wagered you have is large and finally reaches VIP.

On 18/12/2019 at 01:06, nolep said:

I myself do not really want to be VIP because the most important thing when playing yes getting lots of benefits is my main goal. so that VIP can we get without us knowing because it is like a gift. it's useless to be VIP if you experience a lot of losses it's really not interesting.

Yea VIP palyers has a lot of benefits I also chasing to become a VIP just for participating the forum VIP challenge I never chase 
VIP for benefits cause you need to wager a lot to make a good coupon. and I can't do that.

I don't focus on wagering. My friends say that getting star is good. I am currently playing for fun and profit.  I think if I play, have fun and have a profit, VIP status is the extra cherry on top ^^V 

3 hours ago, policewale said:

I don't focus on wagering. My friends say that getting star is good. I am currently playing for fun and profit.  I think if I play, have fun and have a profit, VIP status is the extra cherry on top ^^V 

agree with you, because to be a vip, at least you have to play only to be wagered so that you can recover the losses you experience. So it is not good to play only for VIP and give up losses, but the best of VIP is the very large prize coupon in the challenge.