sheenaz.bay

Are you just focusing on wager to become a VIP?

And currently I'm at 90% wager. That means I'm 10% behind to reach the VIP level. I'm so unlucky I loss much but can't make wager. On October 13 I was at 68% on VIP progress tab as I said in previous time. Not getting much up as expected. 

On 10/10/2019 at 21:05, sheenaz.bay said:

I believe all users come here to look for profit and some others say that they come here just for fun.
but these days I saw a chat in the chatroom that some users here want to become VIP and play only for wagers, not thinking about profit.
so are you including users who want to become a VIP without thinking about profit ?, I personally, I am more focused on looking for profit rather than becoming a VIP, what about you friends?

VIP and titles are a bonus, but I focus on trying to come up with a working strategy that would be something I can brag about or win some. But its not also too bad to become vip. Maybe soon.

2 hours ago, jamyr said:

VIP and titles are a bonus, but I focus on trying to come up with a working strategy that would be something I can brag about or win some. But its not also too bad to become vip. Maybe soon.

You are right VIP title is only a bonus, it's better to focus on winning and get profit. I hope you immediately reach the VIP level and enjoy some bonuses that are obtained by becoming a VIP.

Not really, i focusing on find some profits. i didnt really cares about the VIP things because it makes me busted a lot when i tried to wagering some balances :D 

Lately I focus a lot as I want to reach gold. I am just bronze and I need to wagger 50k$ just for silver.  I am just at 15% but it is done in less than a week. Hopefuly by the end of the year I will be able to get into silver and by march gold.

I am not so rich to be able to play with high bankroll

On 12/12/2019 at 18:21, Jelanstream said:

I focus now to become just a bronze VIP so I can join VIP forum challenge but I always focus on profit 
if you play for profit you have also wager but not to much.

if you played to make profit , you will automatically wager, if you made big profit it increases your chance of wagering since your winning is higher than your loss, you will have a better chance to do them both profit and wager. in the other side, if you play just to wager, it will end you busting with no single profit since the odds are quiet low.

I myself do not really want to be VIP because the most important thing when playing yes getting lots of benefits is my main goal. so that VIP can we get without us knowing because it is like a gift. it's useless to be VIP if you experience a lot of losses it's really not interesting.

Actually, I'm more focusing on winning and gaining profits rather than wagering to achieve VIP status. While others are aiming for the vip, I am more interested to play, win and at the same time wagering 

Yes, I am among those who only focus on pursuing the VIP level. I've tried it first. For several days I felt like I would reach VIP level very quickly because my method of playing worked. However, the longer the more difficult. And you know the end is starting to be very difficult to just do wager

Edited by akmal1984

I bet to make the profits.
And then when the great vip appears.
Of course, it's always good to use some strategy to reach the stars right away.

I started playing with the goal of looking for profit but after I saw by becoming a VIP member that has a lot of advantages, I tried to make a profit while doing Wagerd so I could reach VIP members. but sometimes when searching for Wagerd I always lose and spend the results that I have achieved so I still feel fortunate even though I have spent my balance.

Edited by cukup2

11 minutes ago, paddyspub said:

Im focusing at Silver star and its all about wager... Slowly... 1-3 mil sats per day im climbing) Profit is not my goal atm. 

What about gold? There is the reload bonus that really gives a good boost to users. But anyway nice thinking with 3 mil sats a day, that should be 180$ at least

3 minutes ago, iulianbutanu said:

What about gold? There is the reload bonus that really gives a good boost to users. But anyway nice thinking with 3 mil sats a day, that should be 180$ at least

Will see, Silver is goal for now, maybe in 2020) All i do is wagering $ i get from challenges and 1-2 deposit sometimes so it will take a lot of time

2 minutes ago, paddyspub said:

Will see, Silver is goal for now, maybe in 2020) All i do is wagering $ i get from challenges and 1-2 deposit sometimes so it will take a lot of time

Well I did no challange so far, so I have no idea about winnings. I am about 20% of getting to silver, and tho, sadly i did some deposits and I lost most of the time, so...gold seems quite far right now

3 minutes ago, iulianbutanu said:

Well I did no challange so far, so I have no idea about winnings. I am about 20% of getting to silver, and tho, sadly i did some deposits and I lost most of the time, so...gold seems quite far right now

Maybe, maybe. That depends of depo amount) I don't deposit more than i can earn for 1 day.