King9

Great Words of Wisdom for New PD Members

Howdy everyone!

Just creating this thread for users to post there words of wisdom for new PD users and for other members alike. 

King9's Words of Wisdom

Gambling on PD has to be one of my favorite activities to pass free time. It can be both a very euphoric experience and a very depressive experience in a matter of seconds. We all keep coming back to PD for that state of euphoria, our body's crave dopamine. I believe it is very important to see PD as a website that is to be utilized as a source of fun, never put coins in that you are not willing to loose as majority of us will. PD is not a get rich quick scheme, while there have been many users in the past that have walked away with thousands in profit. There has been far more users walking away with thousands in losses. With that being said, I do believe it is possible to still walk away with some profit and your head held high. Below I have compiled a list of some useful tips of min.

1. Only deposit what you are willing to loose

2. Set a loss limit 
      - This is very important, greed is a very powerful emotion that can drive many of us to get carried away. We often chase our loses, gambling more and more in order to recover our loss. Save yourself the gloom and set a stop limit, once you hit it, take a break to regather your thoughts.

3. Withdraw/bank realized profits

4.Have some fun

PD is filled with tons of amazing users that are simply here to make friends and have some fun. Many of PD users are not really here to gamble but are simply here for the atmosphere. I have met tons of kind people in the chat over the years and have made many friends. 

With all of this being said, I wish everyone the best of luck gambling. 

King9

Edited by King9
Formating

everything you say is completely true. like depositing more money than daily needs, so even though losing in gambling, daily needs have been met. thanks for the tips and good luck

this is the strategy of smart people in managing their finances, making a little deposit after all the main needs are met, in other words this is an advanced level of good financial management. but unfortunately gamblers are rarely able to do that, given the ambitions and desires of gamblers who are unstoppable making deposits for gambling a top priority in life. and the needs in real life are in the order that follows.

10 hours ago, Elastomania said:

I fully agree with each paragraph. However, it is rather difficult not to give in to excitement and to abide by these rules.

regulations must be kept in place, and do not try to violate the rules set by the primedice staff. because it can be fatal.
if only I were the moderator here, then I would carry out my task very seriously, no matter the gambler's friends, relatives, even my sister, if it violates then I will impose sanctions, no words of apology, unless the error is indeed appropriate for the sorry because regulations are made to be implemented, not to be broken

I really enjoyed reading this post! Very nicely written indeed. I agree with those pointers you mentioned. If new players follow that, they should be fairly well off and limit losses.

Good advice points not only for new primedice players but for every gambler and gambler to be. The art of gambling doesn't have to be a detrimental one. Albeit in most cases it eventually will be.

But if more people like us took the advice we give I'm sure the gambling world world be a better place. Well maybe not better depending on your preference but surely a happier one. More lucrative even.

Sometimes i forget that there are gamblers out there who are still sprouting their wings and learning how to fall.

The best thing i could say to any new gambler is:

1. Never play what you can't afford to lose. Stay chill, work, money will come.

2. Play for fun. Don't dream of becoming rich after the first 2 greens.

3. If gambling becomes an addiction, find someone to speak with! There will always be someone arround you.

Cheers.

Well now that you mention it...Iulianbutanu...Gamblings become an addiction...And you're around me...

I could look for someone else to talk to about it. But were both here in this community...and nearly the only active ones...soooooo

11 minutes ago, hudost2 said:

Well now that you mention it...Iulianbutanu...Gamblings become an addiction...And you're around me...

I could look for someone else to talk to about it. But were both here in this community...and nearly the only active ones...soooooo

The main problem is that gambling when it becomes an addiction, it gets not only to you, but also to the ones that are arround you. As so, I am saying again! Please take care while you do that! Gambling can become a hardly way of doing anything worthy with your own life!