we all probably already know, to convert our coins to usd then we can PM chatbot to do it. but I really like it if there is an automatic converter to usd in primedice, which is located next to our balance, so not only displays our balance, but there is a usd display as big as the coins we have. so we don't need to bother to chatbot pm anymore. I think this is a good idea, because I always want to know how much I have after a long day. What is your opinion?

i actually asked about it long time ago, and i have been told that it is not possible, well i agree with them to not add such an option, because we all know that primedice is a gambling site and not a trading site to exchange the crypto. and even if they added that exchange option they will have to work hard on it especially the periods when the prices are not stable, they need to follow the actual price ! well if we need to exchange our coins there is the deposit exchange option in the site ! it not immediate but it works fine :)