MiaMia

What's your strategy in the weekly challenge?

Well, I mostly never chase them, just because I always forget about them, I guess there is not a proper strategy than chasing them down, using autobets or even dicebot for the ones which requires to hit a specific number.

23 hours ago, V6Turbo said:

My strategy is to become PD GOAT — 

placed by V6Turbo on 02/11/2019

Wagered

0.02000000eth.svg

Multiplier

9900.00x

Profit

197.98000000eth.svg

Man you're nuts anyway :))) Amazing profit, keep it going. 

Btw can you explain in a post your strategy? Maybe we can do all the same to PD lol

I look at the challenge each week and make 100% sure that I can do it with the balance that I have. Then I go ahead. Sometimes it is too difficult, and then I just stop hunting.

i don't pay much mind to the challenges. I cant really say why. And id have to imagine if i went through the bets ive placed there's probably a few challenges that i would have completed without knowing it. I guess they may be a way of spicing up otherwise dulling moments. Maybe i would get more out of the site if i took advantage of all the little distractions. 

Now that i think about it i haven't attempted to complete not one challenge. ]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I would usually try the strategy for a good amount of time and bets and then see what it's up to - if it eats both time and coins, I'll try to recover and go again, but if I feel like I cannot do it any longer with my patience I just return the next day to try again and it's very good that you have a whole week to try it out because it couldn't be done in less than that with some regular players and their patience and time they would like to consume to primedice.

actually if the challenge is to finding a specific number i usually get dicebot for hunt that. but it depends also in how the weekly challenge works. sometimes weekly challenge is not about finding a specific number

Uhh well, depending on the challenge that I change the strategy, I usually hunt challenges week by dice bot with preprogrammed source code, if hunting for simpler challenges, I play manually until the battle. win the challenge. There are challenges I have to hunt for hours, and there are challenges that only take a little time to win.
I also change seeds every time I start a new challenge, I think it will refresh the numbers I spin before.
Some challenges, like hunting large multipliers, are difficult, and I often ignore them and wait for the next one because it's very risky.