MiaMia

What's your strategy in the weekly challenge?

hi everyone!

i'm trying to beat the weekly challenge, which i think this week is pretty tough.

what's your strategy finding the right numbers? what chance do you take and do you increase the amount when losing (or winning) or keep the base bet the same?

well ! there is no special strategy for the weekly challenges ! depends on how the challenge is ! some challenges require you to hit big multipliers ! some challenges are like rollhunts...etc, those that require you to hit big multipliers you need to hit them with the min bet amount of 100 satoshi, and for the roll hunts you need to play with 1.01x payout to stay safe and to increase your chances of getting the numbers ! best of luck rolling ! :) 

I have completed the challenge this week. I only lost about 5k sats to complete the challenge this week, and I recovered 5k after completing challenges with various strategies. To complete this week's challenge, I use the dicebot script. I play flat of course.

There is only one familar payout 1.01x to 1.90x for rollhunts which is the only good strategy for weekly challenges.no on loss increase or on win.if u do on loss whole balance sucks. if I lost more I boost with 2x and play again...

I will usually keep the same base bet while hunting the challenges, only changing it slightly from time to time to recover a bit if necessary.  Depending on what numbers I am hunting, I will change payouts though based on getting a payout that will give me a win if any of the numbers I am hunting comes out.

I barely join weekly challenges because I find it difficult. More often than not it ends up deficit on me than profiting. After all, I join events not just for the thrill of achieving a goal but also for the reward. Taking this current weekly challenge for example- I tried and already had half progress but with the time left I do not think I can still have it so I yield.

Just play with 100 satoshi and start hunting with 1.01x multiplier.
then after loosing 1000-2000 satoshi just recover loss.
and again start hunting.

simple strategy.

I think the weekly challenge sometimes feels difficult, sometimes it feels easy. depends on the luck of a gambler. and to complete the weekly challenge this time, I don't have a specific strategy to do it, just play as usual at payout 1.0102x. however it is all up to the gambler. and I think almost all of those who worked on the weekly challenge this time used a payout of 1.0102x ..

On 04/10/2019 at 07:26, Bodke1992 said:

Just play with 100 satoshi and start hunting with 1.01x multiplier.
then after loosing 1000-2000 satoshi just recover loss.
and again start hunting.

simple strategy.

This is basically the way I approach the as well.  In general they are fairly easy to complete within a few hours with minimal losses if I play this way.

On 06/10/2019 at 12:33, CntryBoy said:

This is basically the way I approach the as well.  In general they are fairly easy to complete within a few hours with minimal losses if I play this way.

I think that is indeed a fairly common way in the eyes of gamblers, but the problem is why there are still many who fail in carrying out this strategy?
I think this is related to the strength of the bankroll the gambler has. the distribution of balances in bets to achieve balance is still not really understood by some gamblers who ultimately experience a breakdown in the bets they make

For these weekly challenges, I always use a 100 sat bet, I don't increase or decrease the bet. I also try to avoid using small multipliers such as 1.01x-1.05x when I can, I find that these multipliers just chew up your balance fast. At the end of the challenge, if I am at a loss which I usually am, I will try to decrease these losses or even turn it to a small profit. Of course it is all about luck, some days I get them done fast and others I suffer.

11 hours ago, Philip74 said:

For these weekly challenges, I always use a 100 sat bet, I don't increase or decrease the bet. I also try to avoid using small multipliers such as 1.01x-1.05x when I can, I find that these multipliers just chew up your balance fast. At the end of the challenge, if I am at a loss which I usually am, I will try to decrease these losses or even turn it to a small profit. Of course it is all about luck, some days I get them done fast and others I suffer.

I hope you have finished it, friend. I myself failed in this week's challenge, maybe because I was impatient in completing it and caused me to run out of balance in my Bakroll because I prefer to hunt in a great scorer than complete a weekly challenge, indeed patience must really be had when completing weekly challenges

Posted (edited)

some use bots and scripts but for normal users that dont have enough knowledge they  we are only playing normally  ( manual bets or sometimes auto bets )  . itll also depend on the rules per challenge  . for this weeks challege , the payout was set to 2x and the minimum bet is at 100 sats  , with that said  i think i will bet at minimum and obviously i will also stick with that said payout but on other challenges were the payout is not set , that is the time that i can use strategies like using lower payouts to play longer .

Edited by bitboy26

I've tried other strategies such as 98% win chance and so forth but mostly I try to narrow down the most basic strategy possible and just run with that for as long as it takes.

I used the same approach as others did flat betting 100 sats on 2x for this week challenge and interestingly ended with 11-12k sats profit :)  may lucky day i guess. 

On 09/10/2019 at 12:31, Saaho2019 said:

I used the same approach as others did flat betting 100 sats on 2x for this week challenge and interestingly ended with 11-12k sats profit :)  may lucky day i guess. 

rarely people get luck when playing on payout 2x, especially when completing weekly challenges, I think this happens because when completing weekly challenges it takes thousands of rolls of dice to complete the weekly challenge, even many also experience destruction while weekly challenges have not been resolved.
if you win, this means your lucky day :D

On 07/10/2019 at 17:18, Philip74 said:

I generally play them the same way.  Some of them take quite a few bets to hit, so this is the best way I can minimize losses.