Cat4Life

You could choose numbers you want to hit

18 hours ago, madoras said:

are u serious hunt payout 99x 3000 reds?? , tats something very weird because tats too much reds, my experience under 1200 roll but foreabout 3k roll tats so much.something wrong i think.anyway im totally agree depends on luck about to wins. without luck so its so impossible

yes ... that is indeed the reality. and at that time I could hardly believe that it had actually happened. before that there was also a friend of mine who experienced the same thing. but not at 99x payout, but at 100x payout. he rolled the dice until it reached 5000 red line rolls, the dice stopped turning because he ran out of coins. not because of finding the green line.
sometimes this is true if luck is not with us when betting, if luck is with us, something magical will also happen beyond our expectations. as I experienced hunting on a 990x payout with a basic bet of 100 sathoshi, only 21 rolls I have found a green line .. how could that happen ?? seems impossible, but that's the reality.

On 06/10/2019 at 11:44, @zulfandina said:

hahahaha ... your calculations are hard too, friend ..
indeed if you look at the pattern of calculations, this is indeed the fastest way to achieve a big victory, only with confidence and a strong mentality, this can make a successful person with lots of money. and it seems like this has already been calculated by the staff. so I thought this idea would be rejected :D

Yes, this is hard, alias, much hard, but sometimes this happen. Then I think that if i stop of put all in one, and make more attention in the game, I can hit this numbers. I hope that i not make more mistake in the next days in my journey of game here.

1 hour ago, JohnTravel said:

Yes, this is hard, alias, much hard, but sometimes this happen. Then I think that if i stop of put all in one, and make more attention in the game, I can hit this numbers. I hope that i not make more mistake in the next days in my journey of game here.

We always hope not to repeat our mistakes in the bets that we make, but it still happens, the same mistakes and repeated every bet. I think this has to do with self-control of bets made, and it is worth practicing self-control first. I am aware of this, but until now I have still failed to do it and I am still repeating past mistakes. Let's hope this won't be reordered, and we can fix ourselves before and after betting

Hello!

There is a website that offers this possibility.

This is one of the best possibilities I've ever seen, I still wonder how older sites haven't thought of it before, lol.

:)

44 minutes ago, JohnShelby said:

Hello!

There is a website that offers this possibility.

This is one of the best possibilities I've ever seen, I still wonder how older sites haven't thought of it before, lol.

:)

I don't think that's just a possibility, but it's the best in my opinion. and now it's back to you how you try to achieve victory in primedice,
I hope you are lucky in your hunt,

5 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

I don't think that's just a possibility, but it's the best in my opinion.

I agree with you :)

5 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

and now it's back to you how you try to achieve victory in primedice,

I always try to think positively (even though it's hard when we lose) and I try to play only when I'm feeling good.

In my mind, I believe this makes a lot of difference in the results. 

I usually play in 10 to 45% chance, in my opinion they are the best.