@zulfandina

Resting in the hunt can increase your victory?

3 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

I change the payout for recover that i play, sometimes this is good, and another way i lost. But i only make this change when my money is near of 80% of my money.

I think changing that strategy is one of the best strategies for achieving an absolute win, especially when approaching a withdrawal target, because basically an update that is close to the amount of withdrawal will be more vulnerable to defeat and this usually ends with defeat, but even though many gamblers are aware of this However, they are still negligent in their implementation

Posted (edited)

resting dont increase your chance but others are making different strategy to increase thier chance of victory ( finding the numbers ) like changing seeds , using scripts or bots , etc  .   in my case i only rest when im tired of hunting for not getting any numbers or if i already get one numbers  . busting during hunting will also depend on your balance  .  if you have a big bankroll , you wont get busted easily but if you only have a minimal balance then your chance of getting bust is high especially if the challange is hard  .

Edited by bitboy26

On 09/10/2019 at 12:28, bitboy26 said:

resting dont increase your chance but others are making different strategy to increase thier chance of victory ( finding the numbers ) like changing seeds , using scripts or bots , etc  .   in my case i only rest when im tired of hunting for not getting any numbers or if i already get one numbers  . busting during hunting will also depend on your balance  .  if you have a big bankroll , you wont get busted easily but if you only have a minimal balance then your chance of getting bust is high especially if the challange is hard  .

I think that is rarely done by most gamblers. use their temporary rest time by filling in the seed replacing activities, arranging payouts in the next bet ... and so on ... that is not done by most gamblers in primedice. I think they mostly stop hunting and rest because they run out of balance, and only contemplate fate for a moment. without doing anything. while for those who have big bankrolls, I don't think they will stop hunting until they feel tired, and when that feeling of fatigue arises, they not only rest temporarily, but instead they immediately go out and enjoy their victory for winners, for losers , it looks like they will continue their hunt tomorrow. so they rested once, not temporarily, but in total rest

On 08/10/2019 at 14:52, JohnTravel said:

I change the payout for recover that i play, sometimes this is good, and another way i lost. But i only make this change when my money is near of 80% of my money.

I also change strats and payouts for recovery.  The best way I have found is using a 1.15x or 1.2x payout.

5 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

I also change strats and payouts for recovery.  The best way I have found is using a 1.15x or 1.2x payout.

payout 1.15x and payout 1.20x? I stopped hunting on small payouts even while recovering a few losses or many losses, because lately I have even increased the number of my losses on a small payout. whether this is indeed a pretty unlucky day for me or indeed there are other things I do not know ,.
to be sure, I will not use a small payout in recovery defeat in the future some time