@zulfandina

Resting in the hunt can increase your victory?

in the hunt, many know that hunting for a long time can destroy the balance we have ... and that many have proven it ...
there are some gamblers who rest for a few minutes after winning the bet .. by watching youtube, eating and drinking and so on .. after the break feels enough, then he goes back online and hunts ... there are some who say that a break from hunting can increase profits with the condition before the break must reach a victory of a minimum withdraw .. is that true .. ???
I have never felt it ... what about all of you ??? Is it true that all about it or just a myth .. ????

I think gambling is only related to luck. the game is not affected by the rest that we do, but rather to refresh the brain so as not to be too tense with gambling. like dice. the game is ruled by a roll in each seed, so even if we rest for a few hours, the roll won't change in every seed

i would say it will always leads you to bust if you dont have the good amount for it  ! if you spent a lot of time and your balance is not enough you will bust it all ! once you see it wont come and your balance started to disappear, better stop the hunting and change the payout ! for your own good ! 

No, i think this is only coincidence or luck. No one know when the roll green come, maybe one idea, but its hard know. Then only play that you can hit, no one break or etc can help hit, break make good idea for think about the game

yeah i dont think the rest matters, may be some empty rolls, but if you keep playing for the same payout even after the break logically the system knows what you are trying to do but if you have sufficient balance to support your rolls you should be good. it is all a game of probability at the end.

This is somewhat an allusion to one theorem in math called "Doob's Optional Stopping Theorem" where it states that no matter when you stop or resume playing, the outcome of whatever results you intend to have in the end will remain as is even if you stop before you even decided yourself to do such in far future instead. Nothing will change if you rest, unless you onlt decide to never come back (better if you are already ahead).

In the number search challenge, I often stop when I cannot find the number I want when the time is running too long. Pause 10-30p and then start searching, I see things go better.

Luck plays the biggest factor in gambling, especially when hunting.  I personally don't think it changes the outcomes or makes a difference whether continuing the hunt or taking a rest.  I will generally continue the hunt until it hits, but I am stubborn that way.

Resting is always good for you, but it can't affect the outcome of your game in any way. I do take brakes while hunting, but not to increase my chances of hitting the desired number, but to just rest, you know. )

Lol no. This is not true. Hunting depends on seed and odds. Sometimes you can get few close hit and sometimes there maybe long gap between each hit. Taking break during hunt wouldn't make any effect. And confidence can do nothing in hunt. Luck and seed is everything. 

On 28/09/2019 at 03:20, sheenaz.bay said:

I think gambling is only related to luck. the game is not affected by the rest that we do, but rather to refresh the brain so as not to be too tense with gambling. like dice. the game is ruled by a roll in each seed, so even if we rest for a few hours, the roll won't change in every seed

It is true, but there are those who suspect that a break in a bet can invite luck in the next bet. and there are also some gamblers who prove that it really happened. although basically what you say is true, but in reality, it really does happen.
I think this might have happened because while resting the gambler discovered several new strategies that suddenly crossed his mind, and he tried that in the next hunt ... maybe not

2 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

It is true, but there are those who suspect that a break in a bet can invite luck in the next bet. and there are also some gamblers who prove that it really happened. although basically what you say is true, but in reality, it really does happen.
I think this might have happened because while resting the gambler discovered several new strategies that suddenly crossed his mind, and he tried that in the next hunt ... maybe not

ok, let's say after resting the gambler discovers several new strategies that suddenly cross his mind, and he tries it in the next hunt, but apparently the strategy fails. so even though they are resting, they still fail. You know that in gambling anything can happen.

On 28/09/2019 at 04:03, Chikou1306 said:

i would say it will always leads you to bust if you dont have the good amount for it  ! if you spent a lot of time and your balance is not enough you will bust it all ! once you see it wont come and your balance started to disappear, better stop the hunting and change the payout ! for your own good ! 

I think even with a large amount of balance, it will still lead to destruction if you hunt for a long time. some say after the break the gambler actually found a new strategy, and when he hunts again, he does not experience destruction. but precisely victory. he did not stop hunting and still continued with victory. maybe because of a changing strategy

4 hours ago, Angeline08 said:

I really don't know taking a break on gambling avoid you in loss
Because for on gambling only luck can win for you

I also thought about that.
"good luck ..."
however, luck does not come by itself, there must be an effort to invite the luck to participate along with us in the bets we make. and the effort is to arrange various strategies in such a way as to win in betting. and don't stop there, luck will not want to linger with a gambler, he will only come for a while and then leave. and it is at times like this that when victory has reached the target, greed begins to act, blinding the gambler's eyes not to stop hunting, persuading the gambler of a greater victory. and this is where the destruction occurs. this is in my view

10 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

I think even with a large amount of balance, it will still lead to destruction if you hunt for a long time. some say after the break the gambler actually found a new strategy, and when he hunts again, he does not experience destruction. but precisely victory. he did not stop hunting and still continued with victory. maybe because of a changing strategy

in some cases it leads you to lose, but in average starting with a good amount is more safe than lower balance, your chance of hitting the number icreases with the highest balance since you can stay in the hunt for longer. anyway, i wish you best of luck with whatever you hunt :) 

Actually no impact of resting directly. Things is our mind set. While we play continues many times we made mistake due to some loss or greediness. So, while we take rest we just make our mind cool for next round of game. That's what I used to do. 

On 03/10/2019 at 06:26, Betwrong said:

Resting is always good for you, but it can't affect the outcome of your game in any way. I do take brakes while hunting, but not to increase my chances of hitting the desired number, but to just rest, you know. )

That is very true.  I am not sure how a rest can help in hitting whatever you are hunting.  I just set it on auto and let it go, whether I am paying attention or not...

On 05/10/2019 at 17:42, Saaho said:

Actually no impact of resting directly. Things is our mind set. While we play continues many times we made mistake due to some loss or greediness. So, while we take rest we just make our mind cool for next round of game. That's what I used to do. 

indeed the meaning leads to resting the brain from thinking too long, which if continued, then the balance will begin to disappear because it means the level of concentration begins to fade because of fatigue and the effect is too vulnerable to defeat.
but it seems like many also get the victory after a short break and return to the stakes a few moments later

Well for me it really helps a lot, cuz when you rest means your brain will have a break too. Its better playin when youre in a good state of mind. Over all its good to have breaks when playing.

27 minutes ago, mengkats said:

Well for me it really helps a lot, cuz when you rest means your brain will have a break too. Its better playin when youre in a good state of mind. Over all its good to have breaks when playing.

some say this, and some don't, it seems quite confusing indeed.
on the one hand some say it is good to do because while resting the mind will work even better when betting, while on the other hand, there is no point in resting because the hash server calculation will not change in betting.

On 02/10/2019 at 21:39, CntryBoy said:

Luck plays the biggest factor in gambling, especially when hunting.  I personally don't think it changes the outcomes or makes a difference whether continuing the hunt or taking a rest.  I will generally continue the hunt until it hits, but I am stubborn that way.

I change the payout for recover that i play, sometimes this is good, and another way i lost. But i only make this change when my money is near of 80% of my money.