@zulfandina

Get out of your comfort zone to achieve your dreams in primedice gambl

the comfort zone is where humans live with the same routine ... without any change in their lives ...
Likewise with gambling ... bets made using only one or two strategies ... losing wins does not matter ... wins ... thankfully ... if you lose, ... just surrender ...

these are those who do not want to try to make a profit in gambling that they do ... because they are comfortable with it ... if they want to get out of their comfort zone, try even harder to achieve victory in the hunt they do, will surely there is a change ... there are no more surrender sentences or anything that aims towards mediocrity .. because now there are sentences of victory and happy tears after winning big bets ..

what about you ... are you ready to get out of your comfort zone .. ??? Are you ready to realize your dreams with primedice by releasing your comfort zone and trying harder to achieve victory in primedice .. ????

Yes I am ready, I need to take more risks and that is what I am doing in recent days, if I lose, I will lose nothing, because I have my rules of play, and if I lose the loss will be small.

I have noticed in this time of my early years that I stopped earning a lot for not risking, but neither can you risk all the time. It's no use taking a risk and not being in tune with the seed numbers and payout together.

Leaving the comfort zone is not for everyone, not everyone is fit to win, only 30% earn big wins or maintain a continuous win percentage. Let's win and risk more, successes! I hope to achieve this in the next few days after many days of bad play I think it is time for me to make a good big move! Either way the important thing is to win, but winning big to get out smiling is really necessary to get out of the comfort zone and I am always willing to get out of the comfort zone and walk the golden road!

in my opinion there is no comfort zone in gambling. every loser gambler will feel regret with various emotions. so in my opinion there is no comfort zone in gambling. I don't believe there is a gambler who gambles just for fun, even though he loses, he doesn't feel anything, I don't believe that. of course all gamblers gamble to get profit

47 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

in my opinion there is no comfort zone in gambling. every loser gambler will feel regret with various emotions. so in my opinion there is no comfort zone in gambling. I don't believe there is a gambler who gambles just for fun, even though he loses, he doesn't feel anything, I don't believe that. of course all gamblers gamble to get profit

thats my opinion too ! i dont believe those who say we play just for fun ! you see them spending a lot of time and money at it and they say its just for fun ? i believe there are many other ways to have fun ! but gambling is to make profit ! you gamble to multiply your balance in the first place, and they get mad and regret once they lose ! well gambling has been made to multiply your balance depending on your luck.

there is no such thing as a comfort zone in gambling, its all about the intent. Many people say they gamble for fun, which is true in some cases where those people have a hell lot of money and dont know where to spend, but otherwise its not true, everyone gambles to have profit.

This is delusional. Many people tried to do this way of thinking about things and failed miserably. Not even close to many but almost all. The only true way of chasing your dream is to shake that body off more than beyond what yiu do from 9 to 5. This is also a big sign of having a gambling problem.

On 9/27/2019 at 8:17 PM, sheenaz.bay said:

I agree with you that no one is comfortable losing in gambling. Although you lose more or less, you will always feel uncomfortable. If you are not a rich person, gambling will not be a form of entertainment.

On 28/09/2019 at 00:05, JohnTravel said:

Yes I am ready, I need to take more risks and that is what I am doing in recent days, if I lose, I will lose nothing, because I have my rules of play, and if I lose the loss will be small.

I have noticed in this time of my early years that I stopped earning a lot for not risking, but neither can you risk all the time. It's no use taking a risk and not being in tune with the seed numbers and payout together.

Leaving the comfort zone is not for everyone, not everyone is fit to win, only 30% earn big wins or maintain a continuous win percentage. Let's win and risk more, successes! I hope to achieve this in the next few days after many days of bad play I think it is time for me to make a good big move! Either way the important thing is to win, but winning big to get out smiling is really necessary to get out of the comfort zone and I am always willing to get out of the comfort zone and walk the golden road!

Getting a big win is the dream of every gambler. especially in primedice. and that requires a hard and bloody struggle.
good luck to you, friend. good luck big success. indeed to get something big, you have to sacrifice a big thing too. getting out of your comfort zone to reach a big win is a worthwhile answer, the equivalent result. walk on the golden path, and release all burdens after the great victory you achieved, and at that moment you can return to your comfort zone ...

Indeed what you said is so true @zulfandina. To get out from our comfort zone is very important and not only in gambling it's same for like everything in life , sometimes we need to change our habits to do better, to evolve, and that way we make profit.

Edited by MrNice23

7 hours ago, Angeline08 said:

comfort zone in gambling? no need I play gambling just for fun 

i still dont think gambling has been made for fun, if we are looking for fun, there are many places to have the fun we want, most of the gamblers play to make profit, whats the point of putting money in the games if it is just for fun ? if you are looking for fun then go play other games :) 

I used to always play within my comfort zone, and always played the same 2-3 strats at all times.  More recently I have ventured outside of it and found the results to be much better when taking more risks.

I would say play comfortable and don't go crazy where you don't have anything to recover. Play with money you can afford to lose and gamble responsibly and if you think you are gambling addict and its affecting your mental health seek help

On 05/10/2019 at 07:42, MrNice23 said:

Indeed what you said is so true @zulfandina. To get out from our comfort zone is very important and not only in gambling it's same for like everything in life , sometimes we need to change our habits to do better, to evolve, and that way we make profit.

many people don't want to get out of their comfort zones this time. and I also believe that some people out there will also know about this. but they seemed reluctant to get out of their comfort zone. out of ordinary life habits. do not want to sacrifice their comfort zone to achieve success in the future, ..
I think they are just afraid or they are not confident. and they seem to give up life

Well for me, its not that bad to dream on winning big here in primedice. But i hardly suggest is better work hard and enjoy life, dont really waste all your time here in PD unless you are rich then you can waste your time and money here. But if youre just a regular person better find a better job, work hard and play hard. 

4 minutes ago, mengkats said:

Well for me, its not that bad to dream on winning big here in primedice. But i hardly suggest is better work hard and enjoy life, dont really waste all your time here in PD unless you are rich then you can waste your time and money here. But if youre just a regular person better find a better job, work hard and play hard. 

I think it depends on one's belief. for example, if you work hard in a month he only makes $ 3000, and if he plays primedice in a month he can earn more than $ 3000, I think there is no harm in spending a whole month in primedice every day ... and I do that. because I do not have a permanent job in the real world today