@zulfandina

Hunt during the day or at night

many people gamble at certain times ... but there are also people who gamble without knowing time ... this is because he has no other activities in the real world ..
But there are also people who gamble at times that they think are more comfortable and quiet ... like at night ... for many reasons that I find that night time is the right time to gamble, loneliness when hunting in gambling can increase concentration and focus ...

what about you ... do you prefer to hunt during the day or night ??? or whether there is a certain time for you to gamble ??

I do not have a definite time to play. because sometimes I keep playing even though I'm working during the day, but I often play at night when my wife and daughter are sleeping, so I focus more on playing without being disturbed

i hunt/ gamble during my free time, recently i got a new job, and i am not planning to lose it because of gambling or any of my bad attitudes ! well i gamble in my free time and in the weekend only ! at night i take some rest ! and i spend my day time at work. i am planning to quit gambling in the next few months so i will have more free time to do other activites ! i think its enought, i gave gambling much of my time :) 

I started gambling before going to bed because I think this is it helps me feel more comfortable before going to bed. I use Dicebot, so it works 24/7, and I mostly check it works every 6 hours.

7 hours ago, mrsino said:

I started gambling before going to bed because I think this is it helps me feel more comfortable before going to bed. I use Dicebot, so it works 24/7, and I mostly check it works every 6 hours.

well at that time of the day you get tired and you need to take a rest ! i dont advice you to play at a late time because you wont be able to focus on the game ! the best time to gamle is in the evening after work, and after taking a shower ! you can focus on the game way better ! best of luck

I prefer silence and tranquility, this gives me more attention to the game whether it is day or night. Of course there are days that you will prefer to play at night and other days that you will prefer to play by day. I think my playing power gets bigger when I'm totally focused on the game, noiselessly quiet, that's when I get along. At night there is a little more silence, I think I'm doing better at night.

Playing in the night is really good idea. If in the case of bust at-least I have the choice to sleep lol. By the way I used to do like that 🤣

I believe the question is somewhat not correct. The real questions could be "hunt during sober or drunk", "hunt during losing a lot or winning" or "hunt when stressed or enamored". I would argue that time does not matter to play for as long as you are not jeopardizing your personal life's needs.

Immediately after starting the day when you wake up in the morning is the best time to gamble. I am always gambling in the morning because I think I'm quite lucky and the moment when a new day begins.

On 28/09/2019 at 03:06, sheenaz.bay said:

I do not have a definite time to play. because sometimes I keep playing even though I'm working during the day, but I often play at night when my wife and daughter are sleeping, so I focus more on playing without being disturbed

It's best to bet when you have time that doesn't interfere with the activity between work and gambling.
night is indeed the right time for gambling, betting with the full level of constraint, because our minds are focused on one goal, especially the situation and circumstances really support. I think if the concentration is interrupted by something while betting, it could have been fatal and suffered an unwanted defeat

6 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

I prefer hunting by night , i need some calm around me and especially to be relaxed,it's very important be able to see things clearer!

obviously friends, and at night also makes the mind calm and able to focus when betting.
I really hate when I'm betting on primedice being bothered by family members or friends. it makes me lose focus and can lose the bet

On 02/10/2019 at 16:33, weworewhat said:

Immediately after starting the day when you wake up in the morning is the best time to gamble. I am always gambling in the morning because I think I'm quite lucky and the moment when a new day begins.

i dont agree with that, gambling in the morning is not a good choice, not even in the late time at nighte, for me the best time to gamble is in the evening, after finishing the day work, its good to relax with gambling after a long day :) 

9 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

I usually play much more at night than I do in the morning.  For some odd reason I never seem to have luck during the early mornings, so I try to avoid playing then.

hahahaha ... like superstition ...
indeed sometimes it happens to several people, and they also believe that if they bet during the day, they will definitely lose. different if they bet at night. even though that's all I think is just a much different seriousness factor. when during the day humans have a variety of activities and also integrate with many people, so the seriousness and focus is much reduced, in contrast to the night which only does one activity and it makes the gambler's mind only focused on betting

On 27/09/2019 at 13:27, @zulfandina said:

many people gamble at certain times ... but there are also people who gamble without knowing time ... this is because he has no other activities in the real world ..
But there are also people who gamble at times that they think are more comfortable and quiet ... like at night ... for many reasons that I find that night time is the right time to gamble, loneliness when hunting in gambling can increase concentration and focus ...

what about you ... do you prefer to hunt during the day or night ??? or whether there is a certain time for you to gamble ??

I prefer night hunting as well, yes you can focus or concentrate at night and not only that, it's also the nice chill of the night, not so hot and not so cool. Here in Philippines, day is so hot and moderate at night. So I prefer hunting at night. It's also about youre free time when to gamble, most of us here are working so you might be working at day and resting at night. You are resting to the point you are nearly exhausted that's why you cant gamble anymore

On 28/09/2019 at 04:06, sheenaz.bay said:

I agree about that! 😆 Gambling with your wife or child beside you is kinda annoying, your betting and they ask you crazy stuff, or they want to play with you. But if my wife wants to play with me, I will surely drop down my phone and play with b**bies, which is more fun than gambling 😂 but I suggest you not to gamble at work,  might affect your productivity! So quit your job and just gamble, it's making your gambling Disturbed. XD

18 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

I usually play much more at night than I do in the morning.  For some odd reason I never seem to have luck during the early mornings, so I try to avoid playing then.

Yeah! I noticed that as well, I didn't win in the early morning yet, I always bust that is why as much as possible I gamble in the afternoon and midnights. But dont gamble at night always, it might make your health not good. I miss the night mode of primedice. Dont you? So we can gamble well at night without making our eyes hurt, the color theme of primedice is still light, than the night mode. By the way, when you are playing do not eat sugary foods and drinks which make cause some hype sh*ts in your brain, I just rread that on other topic 😆

Note: dont play at work, it will affect your productivity, so quit your job and just gamble! XD

I play during the day since I'm in front of my PC between 8 am and 8 pm (working time). I take the opportunity to play as much as I can. At night I prefer to sleep quietly, not to be tired the next day

8 hours ago, jomaka said:

I play during the day since I'm in front of my PC between 8 am and 8 pm (working time). I take the opportunity to play as much as I can. At night I prefer to sleep quietly, not to be tired the next day

Does it mean you take a bet while working in the real world? I don't think that's good to do. because if found out you could be penalized at your place of work. maybe it's better to spend your time playing gambling at night, though not for some time, at least not when your work time is in the real world

52 minutes ago, @zulfandina said:

Does it mean you take a bet while working in the real world? I don't think that's good to do. because if found out you could be penalized at your place of work. maybe it's better to spend your time playing gambling at night, though not for some time, at least not when your work time is in the real world

No worries, I'm self employed and I have a lot of free time in the day. Working from 8 a.m to 8.pm is not possible at the office elsewhere. It would be too much for a day ... It's my own schedule with a lot of breaks ^^

hunt/bet at day, i should never bet at night, im sleepy then, and i just be like "eh whatever, and im going to sleep"  and im sleepy and i missclick way more then, its very bad. so hunting/rolling at day :) and i wouldnt recommend it 

3 hours ago, Cat4Life said:

hunt/bet at day, i should never bet at night, im sleepy then, and i just be like "eh whatever, and im going to sleep"  and im sleepy and i missclick way more then, its very bad. so hunting/rolling at day :) and i wouldnt recommend it 

various types of humans exist in this hemisphere. and various traits embedded in each human being. maybe you are not strong enough to stay up until dawn, yeah ... that also happens to many of my friends.
maybe during the day is better for you, friends in hunting in primedice. unlike most of the gamblers in the primedice, I believe they would mostly do their hunting at night, like myself.
but that's not a problem, right ... the problem is when will it win big? while major losses are common :)

Well i usually play at day time cuz in the night im mostly taking care of my family like preparing dinner and many more, but the best time for me to roll is when i have done all my task.