@zulfandina

angry when you lose

there are many gamblers who do negative things when they accept defeat ... not even a few who vent it with overwhelming emotions ...
there are some who vent their anger to those who approach them, even to their own friends who don't know anything ... there are also those who vent to some of the items next to them ...
I can not think why it could happen .. ??? I myself never did that .. even though I suffered a big loss at that time ... I realized the consequences of gambling ... the risk of playing gambling is losing, while the advantage of playing gambling is earning a lot of money ..
if they understand the consequences of gambling, why should they be angry when they lose .. ???? :x

Interesting topic @zulfandina! For some people it's very hard to manage anger , i'm that kind of person who can be very aggressive after busting.  Well it depends on how much i lost , and i'm aware that's not good.... After busting big i can throw items , laptop , keyboard , anything , i also broke a finger after punching my wall too hard, i need that to get my anger out sadly...

There has to be self-control, calm and tranquility. I've already lost a lot by losing control and not being aware of accepting defeat. I learned from this and will never make this mistake again.

So I think if I lose again, I better go out and be quiet and accept defeat.

1 hour ago, MrNice23 said:

Interesting topic @zulfandina! For some people it's very hard to manage anger , i'm that kind of person who can be very aggressive after busting.  Well it depends on how much i lost , and i'm aware that's not good.... After busting big i can throw items , laptop , keyboard , anything , i also broke a finger after punching my wall too hard, i need that to get my anger out sadly...

it is true @ MrNice23 ....
because I also experienced it ... even when I suffered a big defeat, I was hit, then rushed out of the house to get some fresh air ... suddenly there was someone who rebuked me, and .... who knows when it happened, he had lying in front of me with a bleeding nose and a bleeding head ... I was forced to take him to the nearest hospital and apologize for my mistake ...
I truly regret this action

that's human nature. Likewise I, sometimes I am angry, but I have never been angry or vented my anger at others, I am angry at myself. I lost because of my greed. almost every day I always get a profit, but it never stops and even withdraws it. and when I lose, I get angry and regret it

On 25/09/2019 at 22:01, JohnTravel said:

There has to be self-control, calm and tranquility. I've already lost a lot by losing control and not being aware of accepting defeat. I learned from this and will never make this mistake again.

So I think if I lose again, I better go out and be quiet and accept defeat.

It seems that it takes time to be able to control yourself when you lose ... as you said, it's better to get out and stay quiet for a while when you lose ... that's a good way to accept defeat, but not everyone is able to do it, especially when experiencing big defeat

Nope I never angry when I lose I'm always happy even after I all in my balance and lose 
I'm always smile and laugh :) But it's hurt to my budget! but it's very fun to lose

It is our fault when you lose something in gambling, after all, it is a choice and many of us start doing it on our own. If we lose, we should be able to accept the defeat without anger. When you start, you have the decision to step back after the first defeat, if you decide to continue that's on you and nobody should take blame for your own anger, especially the closest friends. People who can't accept defeats in gambling will fall in a loop of anger, they need to recognize that and seek for help before is too late for them.

On 25/09/2019 at 20:23, @zulfandina said:

there are many gamblers who do negative things when they accept defeat ... not even a few who vent it with overwhelming emotions ...
there are some who vent their anger to those who approach them, even to their own friends who don't know anything ... there are also those who vent to some of the items next to them ...
I can not think why it could happen .. ??? I myself never did that .. even though I suffered a big loss at that time ... I realized the consequences of gambling ... the risk of playing gambling is losing, while the advantage of playing gambling is earning a lot of money ..
if they understand the consequences of gambling, why should they be angry when they lose .. ???? :x

Because there are some streaks that looks fishy then they'll just say "I shouldn't lose in that!" If you really wanna know the answer ask yourself first because I know you already got angry after losing. If you forgot the  feeling then, gamble again, best way to lose is 9900x all in! Hahaha you're lucky if you got it. Extremely lucky!

4 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Nope I never angry when I lose I'm always happy even after I all in my balance and lose 
I'm always smile and laugh :) But it's hurt to my budget! but it's very fun to lose

Wow that's good lol, it's maybe because you only gamble what you afford to lose, but try to gamble everything you have and lose, im sure  youll gonna wreck that computer! You'll get mad at every people you talk to lol 😂 unlimited curse words.

On 27/09/2019 at 01:58, sheenaz.bay said:

that's human nature. Likewise I, sometimes I am angry, but I have never been angry or vented my anger at others, I am angry at myself. I lost because of my greed. almost every day I always get a profit, but it never stops and even withdraws it. and when I lose, I get angry and regret it

Yeah that's annoying! Because the feeling that you already told yourself not to be greedy but you always end up getting greedy! Like, can't I just buy a machine to stop me getting greedy 😂that there's no way to all in or to bet more than what should be gambled. It's disgusting feeling for yourself! 😆 So I dont want to gamble this last few days of this year to end it not getting frustrated

Well they get upset because their expectations fail lol.

Well ofcourse everyone play to win and win some cash so it's natural to get angry when things get in opposite way.

Ofcourse getting upset should not be your choice when you made your decision to gamble but ofcourse we are humans not robots.

So things can get messed up lol.

Getting angry in gambling actually bad for you because rage betting will lead you to bust wherever balance you have left.

So it's better to gamble when you can handle your emotions and feel responsible for your actions.

Others play to prove and to have the sense of victory.

It's a form of entertainment, but fair and square.

The losses are just like ingredients that would make that victory taste better.

Being angry when you lose is normal to a person which main goal is to win. Not all can manage temper very well they just need to do that to relieve the feeling of anger. Specially when the last move or decision he made is a very tragic one. Also when you feel you are ahead and sure of winning but end up losing and made you think it's being controlled or manipulated.

i dont really think there are players who accept defeat easily ! when it comes to winning or losing we always go selfish ! it's in our nature ! gambling is like a challenge for us , and we always want to win it, even those who say they are playing just for fun, they always want to win and they cant accept defeat.

sometimes when we expect to win and try to do some big deposits, of course we expect more profits. Losing in gambling is normal but sometimes unreasonable defeats might damage us and make us very an emotional person.

Also maybe you have never been angry because you understand the risk of defeat, but many people who also understand the defeat cannot accept the losses so they will be angry.

I personally have known Primedice for almost 2 years, I have begun to be able to control my emotions not to be angry and also know when to stop. Its true that when you already take a risk for gambling you shouldn’t angry and just take your fate

Because some people do not understand the difference between "playing a game" and "winning".  Some people are entirely outcome driven when it comes to playing a game, and when they do not get what they want, they get upset or angry.  They blame others, or chance, for their loss, and can't focus on the actual act of playing, but only on the outcome.

I think they become overly emotionally invested in the game and lose their perspective. Learning to have a sense of detachment in such situations is a valuable skill.  It's not that difficult to remind oneself that it's only a game.