Cat4Life

Would you like if PD added lottery?

would you like to add lottery? 

like people buy tickets and like 95% goes to pot, (5% to pd as fee) as pd has a lot of people pots could get pretty big, or like none of you would like that?

its like lottery-jackpot (Where people put in money, and then one of them wins) but with like spots:

1) 50% of pot 

2) 30% of pot

3) 20%  of pot.

could do it either there is.. like 25 numbers and we pick 5, and then few people  can win those spots // picks up to 10numbers or stops , if 5numbers (1st tier) win .+ if first 5  numbers- a person's lottery numbers =jackpot. (its in dd like that)  1) 5numbers got  2) 4numbers got   3) 3numbers got

or like people just get a ticket and its  just like ticket:60 and from all tickets picks 1for 1st   1 for 2nd  and 1 for 3rd tier.

its not like a full game  big game, more like just a minigame, so wouldnt destroy "dice site" thing. 

or  you could  add like a V.I.P bonus? like.. after rank up,  a lottery ticket, or like  after wagering X. amount of btc, you get a ticket.

I think that a lottery would be a good idea, but your prizes don’t include any house edge. The prizes could be lowered a bit and possibly have more winning spots, with prime dice betting a percentage of the pot too.

I saw them do something like this before and it looks like it could be fun! xD 

5 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

A lottery from primedice would be nice. Am sure some of the players here can attest to it

1 hour ago, MrNice23 said:

hmmm why not it would be cool to have a lottery in Primedice and it's not so hard to organize it i guess , let's do that lol

well leave an upvote atleast then  :D and will see, if @eddie will bother. lol 

@UltraChief uhh, but not like its a big game, its kind of a minigame more like. and you can just buy some tickets after win, and next day, wil have some ammo. (Or no)

3 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Again, PrimeDICE is a dice site not a lottery site. You know where you can find lottery if you need it. :D

i know where to find it, but i would like if i wouldnt need to go away from pd 😄😄😄 cuz after that might not comeback, go to another site. lol

few other "Dice" sites do have lottery, its like.. a little addon -extra minigame ,lol. (save money for next day+might get back more next day :D

2 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

I already this, Lottery here is another good option for all players, and for primedice.

leave and upvote!  then and lets get eddie to  do it 😂😂😂 maybe if we ask kindly (prob no) but who knows  what eddie will do, lol.

3 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Lotteries can be fun, but I just don't see the need for one here.  There are sites that offer a lottery, but I don't see PD adding one.

1 hour ago, MrNice23 said:

Hmm @Cat4Life if it's not possible to make a lottery in pd, we still can organize it, it's not that hard as i said, well i'm in, i like this kind of initiatives , projects! 

ehh,  okay lets just give up then :P bleh,  gonna go just play in other sites lol. (and maybe search for some lottery site* prob no) just in dice site with lottery.

it would be a good idea ! adding lottery to the site ! in a separated section ! and it will be more funny if they streamed the results every week to show us who won it in a live stream ! well i dont think they will add such a thing since its a site based on a dice game, but yeah, it will be a great thing to see something different in the site after 6 years.

like what @UltraChief said  .  primedice is for dice game and the name says it all .  though like what others are saying i also wanted to have a lottery from the same company but they should have a different name of course  something like " primelot or primelottery " cant think of any cool names right now  .   i have also seen a gambling site and thier names are not really appropriate with thier supported games   but names shouldnt matter at all but what matter the most is the performance of the site  .

I don't personally like lotteries, but why not? If people get involved and PD gets its fee that seems like a possible addition to a single-game environment. There could be different tiers starting from low price - low payout and ending with high price - huge payout. 

I don't like playing lottery. because the game is only guesses and does not require special skills to win bets. after all what are you discussing about the lottery here, primedice uses dice as a bet and requires special skills if you want to win the bet. so it looks like you got the wrong room

Lottery system has pretty much been added in the form of the jackpot. Scoring 0.0001 btc rolling 77.77 two times you get 1% of the pool ( currently 127 bitcoin ). if 0.001 HTC 10% of 0.01 HTC 100%. you can read about it on the home page itself. so there wouldn't be any benefit of adding lottery. both jackpot and lottery are for the luck to win it

2 hours ago, vijaypondini said:

Lottery system has pretty much been added in the form of the jackpot. Scoring 0.0001 btc rolling 77.77 two times you get 1% of the pool ( currently 127 bitcoin ). if 0.001 HTC 10% of 0.01 HTC 100%. you can read about it on the home page itself. so there wouldn't be any benefit of adding lottery. both jackpot and lottery are for the luck to win it

so you seem to equate the lottery with the jackpot, all right ... if so in primedice there is something called the lottery, which is to win 77.77 as many as 2x in a row with the number of bets that have been set, but it's really very impossible to get. how could this happen to gamblers like us who only rely on small deposits :)

On 12/10/2019 at 15:23, jomaka said:

The challenges organized on forum regularly, by primedice or by members, are already much better than a lottery ^^ 

much better maybe not, but when compared to the lottery, I think the weekly challenges are more meaningful than the lottery, the problem is with the effort done and the results obtained. in the lottery, what is needed is just a guess, well, let's say there is a prediction or whatever it's called, as a substitute for business. but it still leads to guessing. it's different from weekly challenges. on weekly challenges, we are required to complete tasks that are certain, so it is not guesswork. and it's also quite complicated actually, it's just that it's been a little simplified in my opinion lately