MrNice23

Why Btc is Dropping?

hello my friends , 

As i write this topic btc is dropping , i think it went from 10k usd to 8k usd , almost 2k usd down! 

What is happening with Bitcoin? Is there some reasons for this drop which is pretty worrying, do you think this is due to a manipulation coming from big groups of pump and dump. 

I'm asking you because i don't have any idea since i'm not checking news lately so maybe you are more up to date than me.  

Let us know what is happening and write in your comments your thoughts about it,  your predictions , theories , anything could be good to know. 

Thanks! 

i dont know, and all other crypto went Doooown  a lot too, xrp 0.23 now. and well.. yikes 🤣 good i didnt have crypto, or would have been pissed lol, 😂 atleast usdt didnt go down :D

but its at 8600  now as i checked, weird.

23 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

Inrrad somewhere bitcoin is dropping because of bakkt, bakkt has activated a massive selloff of Bitcoin and looking at  the way the event is unfolding, bitcoin is likely to drop more in value

i think this is the real reason for the drop  . i heard recent speculation and news about this bakkt thingy , some says people sold too early because they predicted that the price will fall while others are speculating that bakkt can give massive boost on the price  ( which isnt the case that happen )  .

i think one of them is lying but its also early to make a conclusion now ,  why cant we just calm down for a while and wait for a day or two  and see if btc price can recover and pumped up  .