MrNice23

Do you think that PD needs a boost?

Hello my PDdicers friends! 

I hope you all good and full of energy, people like us are needed, people who always try to find some ideas to make Primedice greater! 

We are not owners or shareholders but since we dedicate some time gambling and chatting in primedice , i guess we want the best for our favourite site like you would want the best for entourage , your environment , your home etc ...

What i mean by pd needs a boost , is to find new ways to attract more players , could be by promotions (different kind of promotions), by social networking , SEO work , or by some new features insight , new chat games , we can even go further but that would be new option for dicing game which in my opinion could make the game more interesting and exciting..

Well as i said we are not the owners , we are just players , members of a community but at our level we can also help i guess to make things better, evolution is a must!

i think any site can always use a boost. as long as the site can afford it, why not? Having more players join the game cant ever be a bad thing, i guess its just a matter of if the cost outweighs the reweard, and as you mentioned we dont own it so its᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ ultimatly up to them to decide : )

yeah ... you are right friend ...
I have tried to invite some people to join the primedice ... gamblers in the real world who prefer gambling-gambling without security guaranteed ... and many positive responses from them ... now I am waiting for an answer from them and trying to find the different ... just so primedice is in the hearts of every player

We are not owners or shareholders but we certainly want the best for our favorite sites by improving and finding new ways to attract more players, promotion on social networks is a good idea. but primedice is still the best dice site and there are many loyal players here.

Yes i think that primedice maybe can put the boost option like stake for us. But no one know that was in the head of the admin, owners and what is coming for promotions. Boost is one good option for try make more money if not have nothing for play.

On 26/09/2019 at 15:07, sheenaz.bay said:

We are not owners or shareholders but we certainly want the best for our favorite sites by improving and finding new ways to attract more players, promotion on social networks is a good idea. but primedice is still the best dice site and there are many loyal players here.

That's indeed what i aim for, that's why i created this topic, i think Primedice can be promoted better , and we players can help, it's a win/win as we can benefit from referring our favourite gambling site.

Pd is an old site. Most of old and pro gambler knows about pd. But now a lot of new people joining gambling. They are playing on stake or some other site but all of them not playing at pd. Most other gambling site have some other type of game beside dice. Pd only have dice till start. So many people don't come here. If pd add new game the announcement will be a big boost for getting new user. 

On 30/09/2019 at 09:44, Mahdirakib said:

Pd is an old site. Most of old and pro gambler knows about pd. But now a lot of new people joining gambling. They are playing on stake or some other site but all of them not playing at pd. Most other gambling site have some other type of game beside dice. Pd only have dice till start. So many people don't come here. If pd add new game the announcement will be a big boost for getting new user. 

apparently not the case. considering the gambling of dice in gambling, the most famous, the most popular, and also gambling which is very phenomeal. Not a few people are looking for gambling sites that use dice as a game.
if primedice adds a few games, it doesn't seem so good. considering primedice is one of the oldest sites in the field of cryptocurrency gambling with dice games. not with other games

On 29/09/2019 at 11:41, MrNice23 said:

That's indeed what i aim for, that's why i created this topic, i think Primedice can be promoted better , and we players can help, it's a win/win as we can benefit from referring our favourite gambling site.

Absolutely true.  I am horrible at recruiting though.  There are definitely ways that PD could be promoted better than it has been, it just seems the team is much more focused on Stake at the moment.

On 06/10/2019 at 13:08, CntryBoy said:

Absolutely true.  I am horrible at recruiting though.  There are definitely ways that PD could be promoted better than it has been, it just seems the team is much more focused on Stake at the moment.

I don't think so, primedice is primedice, stake is stake ... even though it is owned by the same person, the same admin, still with different games and different systems, as it is felt by some gamblers, hunting in primedice and in stake at the same time, but the results are very much different. this proves that the calculation system that is in primedice and at stake is quite far different.

On 10/10/2019 at 03:48, @zulfandina said:

I don't think so, primedice is primedice, stake is stake ... even though it is owned by the same person, the same admin, still with different games and different systems, as it is felt by some gamblers, hunting in primedice and in stake at the same time, but the results are very much different. this proves that the calculation system that is in primedice and at stake is quite far different.

That is true that they are very different.  Just thinking they have not spent much time or effort on promoting PD lately, but I also don't think there is much need to...

On 14/10/2019 at 21:27, kate3003 said:

maybe tho its up to the owners and support in primedice tho we know they do good jobs on captivating players they make trivial games too :) 

yeah .. I also think so, because everything was indeed decided by the staff and the owner of this primeice, but they also need advice and input from active gamblers on their site like us. they also definitely want to provide good service to gamblers who join their site, bet and make friends. of course they also want to ask if there is something missing or is there something we need other than what we have to add? and that proves that they also want us as gamblers who join primedice feel comfortable and feel at home with primedice for quite a long time

It is pretty hard to keep players engaged on a site with just one game. There is a suggestions page, where you can leave ideas, and yes, I do think Primedice needs a boost every now and then.

yes I really agree, so I have made a banner ad on my own site to display primedice, yes it aims to encourage many players to play here. then I also wrote about the best gambling sites, yes I have tried to attract lots of people to play but it hasn't worked because only a few participated. and most of them complain about themes that are old enough that I feel the need for an update.