ThePug

Best way to wager for VIP

On 18/10/2019 at 11:00, Cat4Life said:

what about not even recovering the losses? like if you are recovering you have a  way bigger chance to  bust, and if you bust you will miss out on   a lot of wager, i think just flat 1.01x betting, is the way, lol likr flat bet, 1000bets, and you get like 100x of your lost amount (house edge1%)  or well if you do with recoveries, ans stuff, you can make more wager ofc.

I don't think so. and I actually hate the 1.0102x payout specifically when recovering defeat. because it is not recovering but increasingly destroying. and also hunting on payout 1.0102x only wasted my time. You shouldn't bet if you only hunt on the payout

1 hour ago, @zulfandina said:

I don't think so. and I actually hate the 1.0102x payout specifically when recovering defeat. because it is not recovering but increasingly destroying. and also hunting on payout 1.0102x only wasted my time. You shouldn't bet if you only hunt on the payout

ofc it does 50%of it is house edged and goes to wager, what you expect,  but you can just use it , and do like 3000 bets and average out, like lost amount 100x, no increasing of bet and always  about 100x, of what you lost . and you can recover with 2x 100x or what you like.

Lol you are a pro player and asking for wagering technique. I think you know it better. For the house edge/odds you can wager 1 btc with 0.01-0.013 btc loss. Maybe that won't right always. But it will be on loss way. If you don't want to loss for wager try manual game and try to make profit slowly with patient. Wager will count towards your next level.

Edited by Mahdirakib

3 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

Lol you are a pro player and asking for wagering technique. I think you know it better. For the house edge/odds you can wager 1 btc with 0.01-0.013 btc loss. Maybe that won't right always. But it will be on loss way. If you don't want to loss for wager try manual game and try to make profit slowly with patient. Wager will count towards your next level.

thats right if he was playing the lowest payout possible which is 1.01x, and i think it all depends on the current seed and how lucky he is, well it doesnt always work that way though, sometimes i wager more than i expect with a very low balance :) 

15 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

sometimes pro players can also lose and require a little input from their friends, :)
I think betting on a 1.0102x payout with a large base bet is also quite risky losing, but, as you said, playing manually might be the solution, but still need to be vigilant and always maintain self-control until the target is reached, because if self control is loose , then destruction will come to us immediately before the target is reached

On 23/09/2019 at 23:00, jamyr said:

have you watched one of eddie's stream? His settings are like 1.2. .X then 200% increment on loss.

He was playing xrp when he did this though.

Where did you watch this stream?

Ed usually asks the player who sets the seed the settings they play with. It’s not really Eddie that makes the settings unless it’s an absolutely outrageous request by the winner. There’s no magic setting when playing dice. The house edge negates the possibility of that. It’s literally all luck people. That’s the only solution to winning.

Im only on a few member here that ere not really hoping to be on a vip.i want only to earn for free and im not into gambling.and i think.lots of members here are really have a descent amount of money.not like me😁

I will tell you the strategy that you can use to become a VIP, but you have to experience losses. This method will be very safe because you will play at 98% with a big bet so you can continue playing. the balance that can be used may be around 0.5 bitcoin because with a balance of 0.01 can get wagered above 0.1 bitcoin.

If you have enough balance, just bet on 98% with 0.0001BTC - If you have around 0.004BTC, you can actually get quite a bit wagered. Do keep in mind though this is a loss-based strategy where youll be losing over time in exchange for wager. I only suggest using this if you're close to reaching the next level, not for the whole thing.

I used to be a bronze in Stake and I managed to get to gold really quickly betting large sums of money on 1.0102x dice which is a 98% chance of winning. It's quite safe if your doing just a few bets but you can easily lose if you are doing 50 rolls or more...

Best way to wager all the way to VIPs is to wager normally and don't rush. Rushing will eat up your balance. Rushing and greed. So just go on your own pace. Wager a lot, you will make the VIPs soon. And if you don't, Primedice still has special packages for we all.

Just enjoy the game and pretend there no plat you need to hit. Only look your progress after you finish betting stay focus on your game don't rush it,  I find it hard to reach the goal in one day if you casual gambler, unless you have big budget on gambling then do whatever the hell you find best. 

Focusing on wagering big here so that you can get a badge is very risky. Big bets on lesser payouts cannot be trusted. That always lead you to rage bets. You will try to chase losses when you get red with huge bet. But it can be successful doing 2x with martingale but need higher bankroll to chase and recover. Maybe risky but better than 1.5x below.