Jump to content
MrNice23

Boost Feature

Recommended Posts

Let's talk about Boost feature my PDicers friends!  

If you don't know what is this boost feature , well you can define it as the "new faucet" , but in my opinion it's better than our old faucets. 

So the boost can be claimed each hour and is available for VIPs exclusively (not sure if it is available for all VIPs level tho) and what is good about this feature is that you can add it to your balance that's why it's not a faucet but a boost to help you in case you need more ammo to fight against the "reds".  

Well in my opinion i think this new feature called boost is really helping even if it's not easy to maintain same level each week , but it's better than nothing.

Your thoughts about the Boost feature and how it could be improved ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im going to assume that it is only gold level and higher that get this one.
just cause on their other site that is the way it is. Its nice to hear that PD ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎has ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎boosts too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CntryBoy said:

I would guess as well that is Gold level and higher, but not sure about that.  It is a nice addition and yet another benefit of being a VIP.

i hope though that they try to do thinks a bit different and inglude all levels of vip in PD,᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ i think they should and stand out to be different than the sister site, or else its just like a copy of them.

hehe im bronze star. so obbviously that would be something i would like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eminx3 said:

i hope though that they try to do thinks a bit different and inglude all levels of vip in PD,᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ i think they should and stand out to be different than the sister site, or else its just like a copy of them.

hehe im bronze star. so obbviously that would be something i would like.

I agree it would be nice if they changed it a bit here so that everything is not exactly the same as Stake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boost is an upgrade feature of the old tap and can only open when you reach Vip level. Each vip group has the number of requests you receive differently, especially each one is an hour apart. That avoids some spammers as before from some negative players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

21 hours ago, Saaho2019 said:

Anyone has any idea about from which VIP level we get boosts? and some benefits of vip ?

I guess the boost feature is only available for Gold VIPs and Platinum , not sure tho , you need to contact support to get more details.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I VIP, but only bronze and do not get boost facilities, so actually I can not comment on boost. I know that only VIP Gold and Platinum get the boost feature, at the moment I'm just focusing on how to get to the gold and platinum level

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I VIP, but only bronze and do not get boost facilities, so actually I can not comment on boost. I know that only VIP Gold and Platinum get the boost feature, at the moment I'm just focusing on how to get to the gold and platinum level

Well, I guess you should not rush to be available for the boost feature while you might bust faster trying. I mean, even an auto with 1k sats on 2x might work with the proper bankroll and patience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

 

I guess the boost feature is only available for Gold VIPs and Platinum , not sure tho , you need to contact support to get more details.

I believe this is the case as well, but not entirely sure.  This is the case on Stake, so it likely the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/09/2019 at 22:38, MrNice23 said:

Let's talk about Boost feature my PDicers friends!  

If you don't know what is this boost feature , well you can define it as the "new faucet" , but in my opinion it's better than our old faucets. 

So the boost can be claimed each hour and is available for VIPs exclusively (not sure if it is available for all VIPs level tho) and what is good about this feature is that you can add it to your balance that's why it's not a faucet but a boost to help you in case you need more ammo to fight against the "reds".  

Well in my opinion i think this new feature called boost is really helping even if it's not easy to maintain same level each week , but it's better than nothing.

Your thoughts about the Boost feature and how it could be improved ?

 

Boost is a nice feature you can just determine how it is working by it's name "boost!" It's just for VIPs right? So not all of us will benefit. What is good about this is, it's given to those who really is really deserving for payback. Unfortunately, Im not yet a vip. But I hope to get it soon. Ways to improve it? Hmm maybe a reward in forum? By getting the most liked content or something like that. Since the most like contents thingy are not given attention anymore.

 

On 18/09/2019 at 00:36, Saaho2019 said:

Anyone has any idea about from which VIP level we get boosts? and some benefits of vip ?

Im wondering of the same thing as well... However it's for the primedice security I guess... So that it can't be exploited? Support told me that before... When I asked how much to wager to be able to get bronze star.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been thinking about this feature , and actually maybe it should be better to get a daily amount which is all boost cumulated, instead of claiming it each hour, it would be better i guess. However i'm not sure this is interesting for primedice owners...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Andri1 said:

It is bad that for ordinary users this feature is not available. I hope in the future the administration will reconsider its position.

That would make it no different from the faucet used to be here and that had to be removed due the abuse it had to sustain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

That would make it no different from the faucet used to be here and that had to be removed due the abuse it had to sustain.

Well, why? If the user is actively playing and has a considerable amount of bets, then the casino should encourage him. After all, it is quite difficult to get to VIP status.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Andri1 said:

Well, why? If the user is actively playing and has a considerable amount of bets, then the casino should encourage him.

Actively playing with faucet money is not profitable for the casino. The faucet system was there to help users get to know how the game works and not to be abused.

14 minutes ago, Andri1 said:

After all, it is quite difficult to get to VIP status.

The reward for being a VIP is thus aptly provided.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that the boost is very good for high rollers, as it can have a value of around $1 every 10 minutes. If they were to save them you throughout the day, they could easily have a $60 balance to wager for a race. I know that this might not sound a lot, but I know of people that are platinum with only $100 of their own money put in to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/09/2019 at 22:38, MrNice23 said:

...snip..

Your thoughts about the Boost feature and how it could be improved ?

 

Well it is a privilege for VIPs to have this feature in addition to what perks they already have. 

So to improve this freebie would be being gluttonous. In my honest opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think It's a great way to maintain a level of betting, knowing that even if you lose, you can still recover something, if you add a stake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×