Jump to content
sheenaz.bay

Prefer playing dice in Primedice than playing dice in Stake

Recommended Posts

here we discuss about dice.

You all know that primedice and stake are one ownership. but have you ever played dice on stake?
stake has many games, and one of them is dice games.

You can just play dice on stake, if you get bored with dice, then you can replace it with another game. but why do you still play dice in primedice? Doesn't stake also have dice and other games.

of course there are reasons why you would prefer to play dice in primedice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

of the many gambling with different game patterns, I am indeed more inclined to choose gambling with dice patterns than other games .. this is because the most popular gambling is indeed gambling using dice as its material ..
indeed if we see in this day and age there are many things that can be done for betting ... such as sports, guessing scores, games that are now a lot on the internet, and so on ... but sometimes it's all still less fun in my view .. is it I prefer the dice game or I am more comfortable with the dice game. I myself do not know it ... only one thing I acknowledge is its validity, if I am indeed attracted by gambling with dice as the toy material ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

primedice is an original dice site, pd has been launched as a crypto dice site in the firt place, and stake is a crypto casino that offers you many games and dice is one of them, the design in both sites is almost the same, the algo also, but primedice is so special for us, you asked why do we still play in primedice while you can play dice in an other site ? well be ause of the comunity and because of the game, i personally still play there because i have many relationships in primedice, and also i am trying to take my personal revenge from primedicd :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before, I loved PD a lot, then I decided to test Stake and I got hooked. 

 

The dice on PD has always made me bust and never made me reach the heights I have gotten with the games at stake.. The games at stake can be understood better and interchanged in between if you are good. 

PD is sweet and has the dice experience, but Stake is lord, that is why there are a lot of promotions at stake and there are no or little promotions on PD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bimfo said:

Before, I loved PD a lot, then I decided to test Stake and I got hooked. 

 

The dice on PD has always made me bust and never made me reach the heights I have gotten with the games at stake.. The games at stake can be understood better and interchanged in between if you are good. 

PD is sweet and has the dice experience, but Stake is lord, that is why there are a lot of promotions at stake and there are no or little promotions on PD.

I am hooked on Stake as well, but for some reason still prefer to play dice here on PD rather than Stake.  Stake is definitely the king now, but I can't stop coming back here for the dice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

primedice is an original dice site, pd has been launched as a crypto dice site in the firt place, and stake is a crypto casino that offers you many games and dice is one of them, the design in both sites is almost the same, the algo also, but primedice is so special for us, you asked why do we still play in primedice while you can play dice in an other site ? well be ause of the comunity and because of the game, i personally still play there because i have many relationships in primedice, and also i am trying to take my personal revenge from primedicd :D 

I agree with you friends ... primedice is indeed one of the oldest online casinos with dice which is very phenomenal in the world of gambling ... and also has players with a level of professionalism that is quite famous ..
it's just that I don't have a grudge against primedice, because I came and joined primedice just for fun ... trying some luck while hunting ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

of the many gambling with different game patterns, I am indeed more inclined to choose gambling with dice patterns than other games .. this is because the most popular gambling is indeed gambling using dice as its material ..
indeed if we see in this day and age there are many things that can be done for betting ... such as sports, guessing scores, games that are now a lot on the internet, and so on ... but sometimes it's all still less fun in my view .. is it I prefer the dice game or I am more comfortable with the dice game. I myself do not know it ... only one thing I acknowledge is its validity, if I am indeed attracted by gambling with dice as the toy material ..

ok you like to play dice, but what I'm asking is you prefer to play dice in primedice or at stake?

 

11 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

primedice is an original dice site, pd has been launched as a crypto dice site in the firt place, and stake is a crypto casino that offers you many games and dice is one of them, the design in both sites is almost the same, the algo also, but primedice is so special for us, you asked why do we still play in primedice while you can play dice in an other site ? well be ause of the comunity and because of the game, i personally still play there because i have many relationships in primedice, and also i am trying to take my personal revenge from primedicd :D 

Are you playing on stake just to revenge your defeat at the Primedice? because stake and primedice are still related

 

4 hours ago, Bimfo said:

Before, I loved PD a lot, then I decided to test Stake and I got hooked. 

 

The dice on PD has always made me bust and never made me reach the heights I have gotten with the games at stake.. The games at stake can be understood better and interchanged in between if you are good. 

PD is sweet and has the dice experience, but Stake is lord, that is why there are a lot of promotions at stake and there are no or little promotions on PD.

That means you prefer dice games at stake, because dice in primedice often makes you bankrupt, I only collect points to choose to play dice in primedice or stake, because some users say that playing dice in primedice is better and some say playing dice in a better stake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not he biggest fan of stake. It may be nothing more than disliking things that are new. Kinda like a pair of tennis shoes. I never by used anything but when i by a thing that is new i always make it appear not new. Like my tennis shoes. Ill take the nose of the shoe and bend it with my hand repeatedly. Back and forth. Back and forth. Until a noticeable crease can be seen as if it had been walked in many ties around the park. I will rub my pants with things that cause stains. Like blueberry if the pants are blue. So the stain isn't to noticeable but its there. 

You may be wondering why not just buy your things from  re-store? It helps the community. Cuts down on consumption and cost less then a thing bought new. Well because items carry a sort of memory duh. 

So stake is new. And ive tries it. But how do you make a website appear to be not new? Eh? 

I would never play dice on stake when i have old terrible prime dice dice. What a pair of dice the two of us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stakes always looked like a site for kids in my opinion lmao I mean it's good they changed the colour scheme but Idk it still lacks the feel of a true bitcoin casino

Like my tennis shoes. Ill take the nose of the shoe and bend it with my hand repeatedly. Back and forth. Back and forth. Until a noticeable crease can be seen as if it had been walked in many ties around the park. I will rub my pants with things that cause stains. Like blueberry if the pants are blue. So the stain isn't to noticeable but its there. 

That is a weird ass comparison but I like it bro lmao

I also would never play dice on stake when I have trusty primedice but I enjoy the mines on there and other games that are much simpler than other sites versions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that there are no fundamental differences in the Dice game between sites, but PD is for me the first gambling site on which I started playing and therefore I consider it special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/09/2019 at 08:40, MrNice23 said:

I prefer to play dice in PD , in my opinion it's more pro than stake ones , or maybe it is just me , i feel more comfortable when i play dice in pd , i'm used to it.

I am the same way, I've played here longer and just prefer the feel of Dice here.

 

On 16/09/2019 at 12:56, rembo2 said:

I think that there are no fundamental differences in the Dice game between sites, but PD is for me the first gambling site on which I started playing and therefore I consider it special.

I also started playing here at PD and I think it is special as well.  I'm not sure there will ever be another dice site that compares in my mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/09/2019 at 00:56, rembo2 said:

I think that there are no fundamental differences in the Dice game between sites, 

there is buddy . the house edge , the design  , and many other factors  . that is the difference between playing from one dice site to the other    .  pd has a low house egde and has a simple yet clean design which i love the most compare to other dice site that i visited  so this is the reason why i play and hang out here the most    but i think luck can also differ from one site to the other  , because some people said that they are lucky from A site when compare to B site   . oh well thats thier belief so we cant do anything about it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/09/2019 at 22:34, CntryBoy said:

I definitely prefer to play dice on PD rather than on Stake.  I find the game to be much smoother and simpler here, which I enjoy.

indeed the difference between playing dice in primedice and in the peg is very far ... I am more fortunate when hunting in the primedice than in the peg ... until I think that the algorithms that these two sites have are different, even if they are owned by the same person ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

indeed the difference between playing dice in primedice and in the peg is very far ... I am more fortunate when hunting in the primedice than in the peg ... until I think that the algorithms that these two sites have are different, even if they are owned by the same person ...

I have also had a lot more luck hunting on PD rather than on Stake Dice.  I am not sure why that is, but it keeps me coming back for more...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both are same. But I like to play dice much at pd. It's the creator of crypto dice gambling. The design is simple too. I feel comfortable with this layout. So I prefer to play here. Stake have a lot of game beside dice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/09/2019 at 23:16, Bimfo said:

Before, I loved PD a lot, then I decided to test Stake and I got hooked. 

 

The dice on PD has always made me bust and never made me reach the heights I have gotten with the games at stake.. The games at stake can be understood better and interchanged in between if you are good. 

PD is sweet and has the dice experience, but Stake is lord, that is why there are a lot of promotions at stake and there are no or little promotions on PD.

I also love primedice ... even when I suffer defeat ... because I believe in the justice of gambling in primedice ...
I also play on stake ... but when it comes to dice, primedice is always the best for me ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×