@zulfandina

Between payout 99x and payout 100x

2 hours ago, Blahx said:

Exactly, you can get into longer red streaks than 600+ so your bank balance and % of increase on loss will not last eventually.

increasing your bet amounts on loss is not a real good idea, it can easily get you busted, especially with such a payout, you can get a huge red streak and you will lose your money increasing your bet amounts, in this case of high payouts the best thing to do is to play slowly and smartly. and ofcourse to avoid playing auto :) 

2% is the increase you should be looking for in 100x multipliers, 3-5 would bust you real quick and you would have literally no chance to win something before busting or withdrawing the funds, but I think 3-5 is pretty reasonable, 10 and up you would not stand a chance for a run of over 5 minutes, because you'll bust if you use a very unwise bankroll management.

On 25/10/2019 at 19:20, JohnTravel said:

Well, this all varies a lot with the seed, I particularly prefer to use the strategy of playing in a normal game and counting how many times has not yet appeared to bet on the value of the given range I want to look for. So, for example, if I'm playing and it's been 150 bets playing at 1.22x payout, then I will now switch to 99x payout and try some bets to hunt the value between 99x or higher.

do you mean to say that you rolled the dice at the start in a 1.22x payout of 150 rolls, losing and winning. then you go directly to payout 99x?
I was surprised by your strategy, because I used to hunt in payout 99x directly but with a basic bet of 1 sath, after reaching the bet limit that I have set myself, only then did my basic bet increase by 100% and continue the hunt still on the same payout. because if we hunt on a different payout and immediately jump to a higher payout, then I think the amount of red will get longer, but ... I don't know ... I'll try like what you say

On 13/09/2019 at 09:26, @zulfandina said:

in gambling, there is often an error in calculating the exact percentage of the ON LOSS with the payout that will be done in the hunt ..
I used to hunt using manual strategy and hunt in small duplication ... but ... sometimes I feel a little bored and bored even though I am still in a winning position in hunting ... when feelings of boredom or tiredness hit me, I usually hunt at payout 100x with strategy martingale .. even though it's only 1x victory, at least I can take a break from the fatigue of manual hunting in small payouts ..

when I hunt on payout 100x, I usually use onloss 3% -5% ... but I often suffer losses when hunting on payout 100x. the first time I rolled the dice up to 100 more roll with a bet 0.00000001 btc. if I still haven't found the green line, .. I will start betting with Martingale pattern using onloss 3% -5% with a basic bet of 0.00000100 btc, and the balance that I have is 0.00100000 btc.

many suggest me to stop trying it, because in the view of some of my fellow gamblers in primedice, the onloss that I set is too big .. because the onloss setting of 3% -5% is precisely when hunting 99x payout ...

what do you think is all about the amount of onloss that I set on the 100x payout? Is the percentage of 3% -5% too big if compared with 100x payout? is it true that onloss 3% -5% is indeed appropriate in payout 99x ??

share your hunting experience on 99x payout and 100x payout as well as onlossnya ... I'm confused by the correct settings about these two payouts .. :(

Man, calm down, even with 100x payout, there can be easily 800-900 reds in a row but the hit afterwards can be wow. Now depends on what you play, i recommend doge, even with 1 starting bet and multiply each 25 bets, that will make arround 600 reds in a row about 1.2 doge and a winning bet will be 1k doge with just 50 lost. But you need bankroll.

With 3-5% it is all about not losing; so if i have to take and speak about both of your options, both of them are like ...extrems.. neither might be good, what if you go to a 3x payout instead of 3-5% or 100. find something in the middle like 1.5x payout or even maybe 10x payout. 

But again think a lot about the main bet, the starting bet of yours is what that actually makes the difference

I don't really do auto in hunting high payout like 99x or 100x. I do manual like 40 rolls with 100 sats then double the bet after 40 rolls and just stop after bet reached 1600 sats. Usually 99.?? rolled 4 times or more in 120 rolls. 

But with auto thats new idea to me. I will try that strat 99x or 100x with lesser increase of percentage on loss like 2% - 3%. 

In my opinion 3%-5% are not only for 99x. It will be fine in 100x also there is just a little difference.

2 minutes ago, Han2x said:

I don't really do auto in hunting high payout like 99x or 100x. I do manual like 40 rolls with 100 sats then double the bet after 40 rolls and just stop after bet reached 1600 sats. Usually 99.?? rolled 4 times or more in 120 rolls. 

But with auto thats new idea to me. I will try that strat 99x or 100x with lesser increase of percentage on loss like 2% - 3%. 

In my opinion 3%-5% are not only for 99x. It will be fine in 100x also there is just a little difference.

But take care man. 3-5% increase can jump really fast between the 200-300 bets on streak red. Now depends the start of the bet and if you do pre rolls. I strongly advice to try 2 percent with a really small bet for start like 100 sats, even 50 works with 2%

3 minutes ago, iulianbutanu said:

But take care man. 3-5% increase can jump really fast between the 200-300 bets on streak red. Now depends the start of the bet and if you do pre rolls. I strongly advice to try 2 percent with a really small bet for start like 100 sats, even 50 works with 2%

Thanks for the advice mate. I think 50 sats then 2% on loss is a new strat to experiment. Will try that mate and hope will bring good profit to me.