Jump to content
@zulfandina

between payout 99x and payout 100x

Recommended Posts

in gambling, there is often an error in calculating the exact percentage of the ON LOSS with the payout that will be done in the hunt ..
I used to hunt using manual strategy and hunt in small duplication ... but ... sometimes I feel a little bored and bored even though I am still in a winning position in hunting ... when feelings of boredom or tiredness hit me, I usually hunt at payout 100x with strategy martingale .. even though it's only 1x victory, at least I can take a break from the fatigue of manual hunting in small payouts ..

when I hunt on payout 100x, I usually use onloss 3% -5% ... but I often suffer losses when hunting on payout 100x. the first time I rolled the dice up to 100 more roll with a bet 0.00000001 btc. if I still haven't found the green line, .. I will start betting with Martingale pattern using onloss 3% -5% with a basic bet of 0.00000100 btc, and the balance that I have is 0.00100000 btc.

many suggest me to stop trying it, because in the view of some of my fellow gamblers in primedice, the onloss that I set is too big .. because the onloss setting of 3% -5% is precisely when hunting 99x payout ...

what do you think is all about the amount of onloss that I set on the 100x payout? Is the percentage of 3% -5% too big if compared with 100x payout? is it true that onloss 3% -5% is indeed appropriate in payout 99x ??

share your hunting experience on 99x payout and 100x payout as well as onlossnya ... I'm confused by the correct settings about these two payouts .. :(

Edited by @zulfandina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Byteking said:

you are thinking too much, 2% is more than enough for both of these payouts

Is the payment of 99x and 100x with 2% onloss not too small?
Alright if that's the way it is .. I'll try it right now ... hope you're right ..

thank you for sharing, friend ..
and may you also be fortunate to be in your hands today ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

Is the payment of 99x and 100x with 2% onloss not too small?
Alright if that's the way it is .. I'll try it right now ... hope you're right ..

thank you for sharing, friend ..
and may you also be fortunate to be in your hands today ...

i mean.. at the end of the day everything is relative, it all really depends on the balance of a person and more so how important that is to them. As in yeah maybe a person starts with x balance, and if the yare totally cool losing the x for the chance to win big then you can even go up to 3 or 5% on loss... cause  maybe a user has many x balances in vault and just wants to play it x at a time so that they wont lose it all on accident at once... 

i hope this is making sense as it does to me : ) 🆗᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ have a goo dday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eminx3 said:

i mean.. at the end of the day everything is relative, it all really depends on the balance of a person and more so how important that is to them. As in yeah maybe a person starts with x balance, and if the yare totally cool losing the x for the chance to win big then you can even go up to 3 or 5% on loss... cause  maybe a user has many x balances in vault and just wants to play it x at a time so that they wont lose it all on accident at once... 

i hope this is making sense as it does to me : ) 🆗᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ have a goo dday!

seems to really need a strong bankroll if you want to hunt at 99x payout or 100x payout using onloss 3% -5% ...
it's just that how big the amount of a strong bankroll ... why with a basic bet of 0.00000100 btc with the strength of a bankroll of 0.00200000 btc still not enough to find the green line? if with a bankroll amount of 0.00200000 is not strong enough to hold a long red line on the two payouts, so how much bankroll do I need to be able to get the green line on both payouts? Am I just out of luck or is it really that hard to hunt on the payout !!! :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, @zulfandina said:

seems to really need a strong bankroll if you want to hunt at 99x payout or 100x payout using onloss 3% -5% ...
it's just that how big the amount of a strong bankroll ... why with a basic bet of 0.00000100 btc with the strength of a bankroll of 0.00200000 btc still not enough to find the green line? if with a bankroll amount of 0.00200000 is not strong enough to hold a long red line on the two payouts, so how much bankroll do I need to be able to get the green line on both payouts? Am I just out of luck or is it renotally that hard to hunt on the payout !!! :(

not at all, my that was somewhat my point in a hidden way...
so imagine you have a bank roll... take the whole thing,, 1/10 and deposit 9/10th in the vault and play the 99x or 100x with 2-5ish % inc on loss and if you bust you just wd another 1/10tth of original balance amount and play again... so you have 10 chances to win.. ya if u win the amount wont be as large as if you did the whole balance but had one shot...
everyhting is relative 🆗᠎᠎ ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎? now go win!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in my opinion 3% - 5% is too big for the percentage of on loss that you use when hunting multipliers 99x and 100x. but that's how you play, if you hit you get a big profit. I only use 1.5% on loss percentage when hunting multiplier 100%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really think they are the same payouts, i dont see any difference in between, unless you play big amounts then the diffenece appears, the bigger amount you gamble the more diffence you get ! if you played 0.01 btc and won 1 btc the difference here will be like 0.02 btc which is big ! but in my case i play small amounts thats why the difference between the two payouts is ignorable ! best of luck rolling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

in gambling, there is often an error in calculating the exact percentage of the ON LOSS with the payout that will be done in the hunt ..
I used to hunt using manual strategy and hunt in small duplication ... but ... sometimes I feel a little bored and bored even though I am still in a winning position in hunting ... when feelings of boredom or tiredness hit me, I usually hunt at payout 100x with strategy martingale .. even though it's only 1x victory, at least I can take a break from the fatigue of manual hunting in small payouts ..

when I hunt on payout 100x, I usually use onloss 3% -5% ... but I often suffer losses when hunting on payout 100x. the first time I rolled the dice up to 100 more roll with a bet 0.00000001 btc. if I still haven't found the green line, .. I will start betting with Martingale pattern using onloss 3% -5% with a basic bet of 0.00000100 btc, and the balance that I have is 0.00100000 btc.

many suggest me to stop trying it, because in the view of some of my fellow gamblers in primedice, the onloss that I set is too big .. because the onloss setting of 3% -5% is precisely when hunting 99x payout ...

what do you think is all about the amount of onloss that I set on the 100x payout? Is the percentage of 3% -5% too big if compared with 100x payout? is it true that onloss 3% -5% is indeed appropriate in payout 99x ??

share your hunting experience on 99x payout and 100x payout as well as onlossnya ... I'm confused by the correct settings about these two payouts .. :(

you are using way too much, 1% is for martingale for 100x (Extra isnt martingale then) but kamikadze, it goes crazy  later, and its if you hope for it to hit at  the end, its like a yolo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/09/2019 at 16:48, sheenaz.bay said:

in my opinion 3% - 5% is too big for the percentage of on loss that you use when hunting multipliers 99x and 100x. but that's how you play, if you hit you get a big profit. I only use 1.5% on loss percentage when hunting multiplier 100%

onloss 1.5% when hunting pauout 99x and payout 100x ??
Don't you feel that the onloss is too small a percentage? or whether if you find garia green, will win or even lose ??? ...
but, let me apply it .. how do I know I'm lucky to use your method ..

thank you for sharing .. a third you always find your hunt ... 🤗🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/09/2019 at 12:34, rembo2 said:

I prefer hunting for x99, it seems to me that this multiplier is much easier to catch than x100, although it would seem that the difference is not great, but I got this opinion.

there is no big difference actually, unless you play big amounts, if you play small amounts the the difference is unshown, and ofcourse the house edge will grt you busted if you are sticking in that payout for the long run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

there is no big difference actually, unless you play big amounts, if you play small amounts the the difference is unshown, and ofcourse the house edge will grt you busted if you are sticking in that payout for the long run.

Exactly right, they are basically the same as the payouts are almost identical.  I prefer 99x because it never fails when I try 100x that 1.00 hits...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

there is no big difference actually, unless you play big amounts, if you play small amounts the the difference is unshown, and ofcourse the house edge will grt you busted if you are sticking in that payout for the long run.

as you said .. hunting for a long time can cause destruction .. but that doesn't seem to apply to some people ..
even though hunting in large payouts ... like payouts 1100x or payouts 2475x ... because I have met people like that ... hunting for a long time still he won a victory .. I was a little surprised .. after asking and having a little conversation ... he said that hunting for a long time requires patience ... not strategy ... and to avoid destruction, ... he mentioned one strategy ... that is, often changing seeds ... by changing seeds, nonce will be reset. as if you just made a bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

onloss 1.5% when hunting pauout 99x and payout 100x ??
Don't you feel that the onloss is too small a percentage? or whether if you find garia green, will win or even lose ??? ...
but, let me apply it .. how do I know I'm lucky to use your method ..

thank you for sharing .. a third you always find your hunt ... 🤗🤗

You can try it, I will not tell if I do not get profit. I do it often. but if I have a small balance, I will play flat, play with 40 - 50 roll, if it's not hit, then I will raise my bet 2x, and do 50 more roll, and so on until hit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I rarely play a percents odd with a larger pay out than 49.5. And i play those odds quite often. Quite often indeed. And yes it is true whenever i roll a number that is higher or lower than the numbers bet against i feel a twang of "i should have" or "maybe i should" but you know what? I do the thing that the thought was thought about and i dont hit bellow or above the number im betting against more than half the time. 

And if a thing is going to bother me more than my cat missing his cat back and causing me to send her through the air much like im on the forty yard line with this last chance to with the world cup! Its going to be just that type of bet thats thought about being wagered and then it coming out the way described. Or as it were not at all. 

When that happens the only recourse ive found that does me any good at all is to drive down the road and get some nasty drugs from the street and use them most excitedly. And mr whiskers the saddest cat in the whole world would have to get kicked all around the house and thats not good. Not good for anyone. 

I simply dont understand the reason so any people play against such difficult odds at such a great number. Maybe it works? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/09/2019 at 02:57, sheenaz.bay said:

You can try it, I will not tell if I do not get profit. I do it often. but if I have a small balance, I will play flat, play with 40 - 50 roll, if it's not hit, then I will raise my bet 2x, and do 50 more roll, and so on until hit

to raise a bet every 50 consecutive red line rolls ... ???? and every increase is always 2x ... it seems worth a try ...
and it looks like this requires a strong bankroll .. because the calculation of 2x fold in every 50 rolls of dice is not equivalent to the profit obtained according to my count ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

to raise a bet every 50 consecutive red line rolls ... ???? and every increase is always 2x ... it seems worth a try ...
and it looks like this requires a strong bankroll .. because the calculation of 2x fold in every 50 rolls of dice is not equivalent to the profit obtained according to my count ...

still get a profit, but only a little, because we play flat, unless you play using a percentage on loss, then of course you will get more profit than playing flat, you can try it. good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/09/2019 at 08:17, Eminx3 said:

not at all, my that was somewhat my point in a hidden way...
so imagine you have a bank roll... take the whole thing,, 1/10 and deposit 9/10th in the vault and play the 99x or 100x with 2-5ish % inc on loss and if you bust you just wd another 1/10tth of original balance amount and play again... so you have 10 chances to win.. ya if u win the amount wont be as large as if you did the whole balance but had one shot...
everyhting is relative 🆗᠎᠎ ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎? now go win!!

hmmm ... you say 9/10 of my total salso ... and if I lose in hunting, then I still have 9/10 of my original balance ... that's right ... and I have 9 chances to repeat my bet ...
ok ... i will try this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/09/2019 at 17:27, Chikou1306 said:

i really think they are the same payouts, i dont see any difference in between, unless you play big amounts then the diffenece appears, the bigger amount you gamble the more diffence you get ! if you played 0.01 btc and won 1 btc the difference here will be like 0.02 btc which is big ! but in my case i play small amounts thats why the difference between the two payouts is ignorable ! best of luck rolling

it's true ... friend ...
at first glance it looks only slightly different and almost the same ... but if we hunt with a large number of basic bets, then the results look very much different ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×