hudost2

Background for primedie play

When you're about to lg into prime dice and give luck a go what do you do to set the setting? It can be said that the atmosphere you experience during anything plays a major role in the overall experience. It can be a distraction or a creative hand in the thought process. You're background stimulus can encourage aggressive betting or more Conservative style gambling.

Do you role out of bed already logged in from the night before, take a bite of last nights pizza and just continue rolling from where you left off? Or do you prepare yourself and your environment properly?

I guess some people my have jobs. Kids. Lives outside prime dice.

I like silence when i play. No distractions beyond my actions. And i was imagining how some poeple may have children bouncing of the walls or neighbors playing music to loud. Maybe the sound of traffic from a busy city blaring through your walls at such a decibel that considerate thought is difficult. Some may like the atmosphere of a busy reality when they play.

Just a thought i thought about creating thoughts about thinking on. 

What kind of background do you most prefer when playing dice for a prime result?

When i play i like to to listen music's in background i it feels good when you are playing in auto roll sometimes but yeah when i play without listening musics and annoying sounds happening behind me i feel so irritating and angry special when im losing. 

i dont do any settings or rituals  . i just play automatically whenever im in the mood for playing but of course there are times that im tired or busy due to my day job so i dont play on these times. 

i mainly play the most on weekends during my day off or sometimes on the night time before going to sleep.  i dont have a kids yet so there is no distraction whatsoever.

Edited by bitboy26

When i start a session in Primedice, i need a quiet environment, so most of the time i play at night. Sometimes i put some music , but it has to be not so aggressive , otherwise i tend to follow the tempo and that way i will bust very fast haha.

befor i star playing, i choose a very quiet place to be able to focus on my thing, and no place is as quiet as my room ( not always tbh ) , i play a quiet music, and if it is a night time i turn on a quiet lighting and start on playing :) i always am taking care of the back ground, because if there is much noise i cant not focus and i get mad fast :) 

3 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

When i start a session in Primedice, i need a quiet environment, so most of the time i play at night. Sometimes i put some music , but it has to be not so aggressive , otherwise i tend to follow the tempo and that way i will bust very fast haha.

I like the cracking sound of PD now. 

Before I just rely on "tutttt" "ping" sound. tuttt is the sound for lose, ping for wins.

When I start my hunt ... I need calm and peace in terms of atmosphere ... be it the atmosphere around me or my mood ... I hate hunting while doing other things, ... be it while listening to music, eating, or with entertainment other ... because it can disturb my concentration during hunting ..

I completely agree with you. Silence during the game is the best background that can be. Only in silence can I immerse myself in the game completely and no one distracts my thoughts from the next bet.

Whenever I gamble, I listen to George Ezra's album "Staying at Tamara's". Not only is it an amazing song, it can calm me down if I do get stressed. This makes it more relaxing whenever I am gambling and keeps me on track. Even if I bust, it doesn't matter as I don't gamble with anything that I can't afford to lose :) 

On 14/09/2019 at 16:43, sheenaz.bay said:

I prefer to be alone when playing without interruption. sometimes my child invites me to play, so I will stop my game in primedice. I will not feel playing when I have busy in the real world. so I need calm to play gambling

yeah .. same as me .. sometimes when I'm hunting in primedice, and suddenly my child comes to me and invites me to play, especially my youngest child .. I have to stop while in the hunt that I'm doing ..
for me family is the most important thing in this world .. nothing is more valuable than family ...

and here also I have a family ... in primedice I have a lot of good and friendly friends ... even though I have never met face to face, if anyone experiences a disaster or is in a position of suffering in real life, many friends are willing to help, even though the essence is not to know each other and indeed have never met in the real world ... but, primedice instills a high social spirit towards all its members ...
thank you primedice ... thank you all friends ... hopefully primedice is always in its protection ... and the more prosperous going forward ...

8 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

yeah .. same as me .. sometimes when I'm hunting in primedice, and suddenly my child comes to me and invites me to play, especially my youngest child .. I have to stop while in the hunt that I'm doing ..
for me family is the most important thing in this world .. nothing is more valuable than family ...

and here also I have a family ... in primedice I have a lot of good and friendly friends ... even though I have never met face to face, if anyone experiences a disaster or is in a position of suffering in real life, many friends are willing to help, even though the essence is not to know each other and indeed have never met in the real world ... but, primedice instills a high social spirit towards all its members ...
thank you primedice ... thank you all friends ... hopefully primedice is always in its protection ... and the more prosperous going forward ...

yes we have to choose one of gambling or family, because if we choose gambling while playing with children, then we will not be able to focus on gambling, it will be disrupted, so you should stop gambling for a while, for the sake of playing with children