Jump to content
sheenaz.bay

The addition of the VIP progress feature

Recommended Posts

as we know, after updating, primedice added the latest feature here, the VIP progress page. This is very useful, making it easy for users to find out the percentage reaching the VIP level. and this page also allows users to check how much rakeback will be obtained if they make a rakeback

image.thumb.png.c184d9158c5ac58a927b37b13a4f46e5.png


What do you guys think about this new feature?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah absolutely great feature really cool before that i was curious to know how to get vip i asked from user 1 time i got to the support too for inquiry what is requirement but they never revealed now every users will know how far away they are to vip and also can see available rackback now peoples are more excited too to run fast for starts😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this feature is only available for existing vip's ?  if not  , then where can we check this  ? and by the way , im really curious to see those rakebacks that are censored on the op . was that your own rakeback ?

Edited by bitboy26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bitboy26 said:

this feature is only available for existing vip's ?  if not  , then where can we check this  ? and by the way , im really curious to see those rakebacks that are censored on the op . was that your own rakeback ?

here you can see your vip stats watch in pic=>

Screenshot_20190911_140432.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, bitboy26 said:

this feature is only available for existing vip's ?  if not  , then where can we check this  ? and by the way , im really curious to see those rakebacks that are censored on the op . was that your own rakeback ?

hahaha😄, yes, that is my rakeback. I censored it because the amount was still small

 

35 minutes ago, TERMSERROR said:

here you can see your vip stats watch in pic=>

Screenshot_20190911_140432.jpg

why is the balance on the sensor friend? I am curious and want to know, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a really cool feature and very useful. It would be great in the future to see the rakeback withdrawal button so as not to disturb support. This would make life easier for both players and support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ace said:

I love the update but i love most if they will put some data like how many left to wager to reach the next level vip. 

good idea. it must be proposed to be realized. so it's clearer how many wagers are needed to arrive at the next VIP level

 

1 hour ago, rembo2 said:

This is a really cool feature and very useful. It would be great in the future to see the rakeback withdrawal button so as not to disturb support. This would make life easier for both players and support.

This is a good idea too, so we don't need to contact support to claim rakeback, and of course it will make it easier for users to make a rakeback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally I got the feature what I wanted to see here. Though I'm not VIP yet. But I want to be there. Currently I have made more then 50% wager to reach VIP level. In past there was no way to know how far I'm from to be VIP. Now I know it and it's a positive way inspire me to be VIP. 

Edited by Mahdirakib

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a new user, so I am wondering about VIP functionality. If I reach the first VIP level, will I get any bonuses that will add to my account or any titles added to my account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this feature is really usefull, it shows you your current level and how much you need to wager to reach the next level ! i wish they can add the percentage numbers to show us how much more we need to wager to reach the next level ! better than keep wagering without knlwing how much you need ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

hahaha😄, yes, that is my rakeback. I censored it because the amount was still small

 

why is the balance on the sensor friend? I am curious and want to know, lol

haha he is really curious to see our rackback and balance also same reply for me too xD

Edited by TERMSERROR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Xantys said:

great feature, I only knew about it from this post, thanks

I'm on 55% of the way from silver to gold, that gives some incentive to progress further

Don't you know if I didn't post this? I hope you quickly reach the golden star, good luck

 

5 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

Finally I got the feature what I wanted to see here. Though I'm not VIP yet. But I want to be there. Currently I have made more then 50% wager to reach VIP level. In past there was no way to know how far I'm from to be VIP. Now I know it and it's a positive way inspire me to be VIP. 

I hope you quickly become a VIP, and surely you will be able to enjoy various benefits after becoming a VIP

 

1 hour ago, drevany said:

I am a new user, so I am wondering about VIP functionality. If I reach the first VIP level, will I get any bonuses that will add to my account or any titles added to my account?

of course you will get a bronze star for VIP first stage. and if you get a bonus too, you can claim rakeback for every wager you make. You will also get VIP special coupons at VIP telegram

 

1 hour ago, Chikou1306 said:

this feature is really usefull, it shows you your current level and how much you need to wager to reach the next level ! i wish they can add the percentage numbers to show us how much more we need to wager to reach the next level ! better than keep wagering without knlwing how much you need ! 

yes that's a great idea friend, percentage to reach the next stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow thanks for making this post! Im sure I probably would have realized it eventually but I had no idea about this new future until I read your post. Kind of surprising actually because I did see it on stake.com and some how didn't connect the dots back to primedice.com. 

I think the ability see the progress you're making towards new levels is great and the accumulation of rake backs is even better. Really a good feature. 

This is what the forum is for and what keeps me continuously checking its threads. Awesome brah. Thanks for the post! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2019 at 08:06, sheenaz.bay said:

như chúng ta đã biết, sau khi cập nhật, primedice đã thêm tính năng mới nhất vào đây, trang tiến trình VIP. Điều này rất hữu ích, giúp người dùng dễ dàng tìm ra tỷ lệ phần trăm đạt đến cấp VIP. và trang này cũng cho phép người dùng kiểm tra số tiền rakeback sẽ thu được nếu họ thực hiện một lần rakeback

hình ảnh.thumb.png.c184d9158c5ac58a927b37b13a4f46e5.png


Các bạn nghĩ sao về tính năng mới này?

Hi I am a new user, so I was wondering about the VIP function. If I reach the first VIP level, will I get any rewards that will add to my account or any titles added to my account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a great feature , now you can check your level progress, it's challenging and motivating , at least now you know that your wager counts.  However it would be even better , if it was more precise , like how much you need to wager more to reach the next level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in my opinion this is very useful ... this vip feature can be used to motivate gamblers to try to get vip rankings as soon as possible ... and I also think this feature can be used to analyze the calculation of rakeback percentage ..

really very useful ... hopefully primedice is more advanced and continues to grow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol @sheenaz.bayyou mus be rish as f.... in rake back... as you are hiding the stats jajajajaja 👾᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎

well but really, i do like the feature very much, it takes out the mystery and guesswork in finding out how far alone we are in our next level to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, hudost2 said:

Wow thanks for making this post! Im sure I probably would have realized it eventually but I had no idea about this new future until I read your post. Kind of surprising actually because I did see it on stake.com and some how didn't connect the dots back to primedice.com. 

I think the ability see the progress you're making towards new levels is great and the accumulation of rake backs is even better. Really a good feature. 

This is what the forum is for and what keeps me continuously checking its threads. Awesome brah. Thanks for the post! 

You're welcome. indeed sometimes the features in stake are not in primedice, such as boost claim / hour, in stake there is, but in primedice is. but for VIP progress, both sites have it

 

12 hours ago, mrsino said:

Hi I am a new user, so I was wondering about the VIP function. If I reach the first VIP level, will I get any rewards that will add to my account or any titles added to my account?

of course you will get your first rakeback from coin support. and you will also get a tele vip link from support to claim coupons which at any time will be given only to VIP users only

 

10 hours ago, Eminx3 said:

lol @sheenaz.bayyou mus be rish as f.... in rake back... as you are hiding the stats jajajajaja 👾᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎

well but really, i do like the feature very much, it takes out the mystery and guesswork in finding out how far alone we are in our next level to be.

haha😃, it's only a small rakeback, that's why I covered it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it is very cool, and now you have some understanding, and for adding withdraw of rakeback, they do it with support becouse they check something in that time, and there is a reason, i think. (they want to keep it manual)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a silver VIP on stake and realised that they recently added it here on primedice. I think that it is a very nice introduction as it can show how close you are to the next rank. Before, I would have to ask staff if they would be able to see how far away I was from the next rank, so this just makes it so much easier ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×