hudost2

Largest forum withrawal?

So Ive seen many members of this here forum having the self control it takes to save up a nice little sum of forum appreciation satoshi. Firstly i applaud those of you who are able to do this. Many of us lack that sort of thing and admire it in those who don't. Secondly i ask the question that heads the line. Whats the most amount of satoshi you have been able to save before depositing it into your prime dice account? And thirdly i beg the question! Was it a mistake? Did you deposit a large swath of satoshi only to have it bare ill fruits from the possibility tree that is price dice? Or did you reap the many dangling fruits of possibility prime dice offers by exchanging the seeds of appreciation from forum to prime account?

And as a post script question not having to do with the headline or main body of the post but most certainly following the train of thought! What do you think made it possible to achieve said sum of forum satoshi? Or the very lack there of? Do you have a bank roll that deems it unnecessary to withdraw your forum brownie points? Or is it a struggle not to take the satoshi from every post and wager it in the outcomes of dice?

I myself don't usually gamble bits of btc more a ltc coin connoisseur. Though i do struggle with the savings of anything other than rabbit pellets for my curious cat of catastrophic kicks.  And i tend to use the bits that i do withdraw and pointlessly random and nonsensically as i have the bold option for this script!

i haven't made any withdrawal from forum yet but i recently noticed that im also getting little amount of satoshi for postings my thoughts here i already maded withdrawal able balance here but not trying to withdraw because its too low it can't help me to gamble i hope ill make some enough to play then ill withdraw my first forum earn btc :)

yes I also see a lot of users who save, collect all satoshi from the forum, and withdraw it if the number of satoshi is already large. I see there are users who do not withdraw the forum results, even though the forum results already have more than 500k sats. I can't do it myself. I've tried it, but only up to 100k more and I withdrew it to my primedice account for betting

I just transfer the small amount from forum while I can. Then try to make it up. Though I never able to make wd from it. Mostly I can get up to 50k sats. Though two days ago I went to 237k sats and tried to make it up more. Sadly I have busted it. Got red rows unexpectedly and went back to zero. Was fun though 

I just joined the forum when a friend introduced it, and he said that I could get more satoshi through this forum. I think this is one of the great activities, they promote the user base of the forum and make it more exciting.

my largest forum withdrawal ever was 7500 satoshi ! well i dont wager that much in forums, i replay only to the topics i am interested in ! so sometimes i enter the forums and leave without posting any topic or comment ! my average withdrawal here is 2500 satoshi, and i transfer them to my primedice account only when i have no balance to play with ! so my largest withdrawal here is not that much, i see many players withdrawing huge amounts, more than 200k satoshis ! i wish i was one of them, but i cant since i need to be interested in a topic to leave a replay :)

3 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

My largest one was something like 45k. In general,  i don't like to write when i have like nothing interesting to express , i write for pleasure...not for pennies

not bad amount   . 45k sats straight withdrawal on this forum is still impressive   .  i just register recently and i dont see anyone withdrew a large amount of sats/btc yet   . i dont also see someone holding amounts higher than yours  but maybe on the past days were btc is still cheap i think so the pay rate on this forum are also large  . 

you earn alot for a person that dont write much but i like your style because you are posting not because of the rewards but because you are only dedicated to share your thoughts  .  thats good ,

sorry .. slightly deviated from the topic ...
it seems like there are a lot of people who abuse the forum created by the primedice ..
in my opinion this forum was formed so that gamblers can share experiences while hunting, share some strategies and not just in the gambling field ... many also share how they solve problems in their real life ... it is a rare thing in a site ...
I personally tend to like to linger in the forum just to look for a solution ... where know I found something that happened to my friend here and I'm also experiencing the problem .. see and read how they solve the problem, too see how advice from other friends ..
if the problem is about the reward received from the forum, it seems like I don't really think about it ..

and from my experience in the forum, without realizing it, and I did not pay attention to it if I have 100k satoshi in my forum ... at first I did not know what it was .. but after knowing that in this forum gave awards to people who posted some things useful for others, I also understand the meaning of the 100k satoshi number ... finally I also made a withdrawal to my main account in primedice .. it was the highest withdrawal of my reward during the primedice forum .. and that also happened outside of my awareness .. until now, if I have found 10k satoshi in the forum, I will draw it to my main account just to complete the weekly challenge .. if the weekly challenge is over, I will not withdraw the reward that I have in the forum until there is a weekly challenge next...