TERMSERROR

What is your best weekly challenge with best profits ever?

hello friends :)

im playing weekly challanges from past few weeks. Challenge seems sometimes good sometimes hard to imagine only since im playing i got some profit and loss too but if i compare my losses to the prizes of challenges i never dealt with any loss yet :D

So i want to know your few experiences in challenge.. 

1. have you ever got loss compared to prize money of the challenge? 

2. what is your best challenge which you completed with profits while playing for just challenge? 

I am about to take on the challenge this week, and I don't know if it is an easy challenge to achieve. Did you pass the challenge this week? Can you give me advice on how to win this challenge and minimize losses?

16 minutes ago, weworewhat said:

I am about to take on the challenge this week, and I don't know if it is an easy challenge to achieve. Did you pass the challenge this week? Can you give me advice on how to win this challenge and minimize losses?

yes i completed this week challenge coming to your question.. you can see all requirements what you need to do for complete the challenge on the post of challenge in official promotion section and there is no minimum losses advise because you have to play with specific amount what is need for challenge loss and profit is all depends on your luck. 

good luck 👍

Sometimes weekly challenges are difficult to do ... however, I like this type of weekly challenge ... because I feel motivated and feel challenged to hone my skills in betting in gambling ...
Have I ever felt a loss when completing weekly challenges ??? yeah ... I once spent as much as 0.00300000 btc to solve weekly challenges with prizes of only 0.0006xxxx btc ... I lost 0.0023xxxx btc to complete the challenge. however I don't feel wronged ... instead I feel happy to be able to complete the challenges given by the admin primedice .. even this often happens to me when completing weekly challenges ..

I have completed weekly challenges more than one hundred challenges ... I can't remember what challenges I like the most ...
for sure i like all kinds of weekly challenges .. :D

7 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

Sometimes weekly challenges are difficult to do ... however, I like this type of weekly challenge ... because I feel motivated and feel challenged to hone my skills in betting in gambling ...
Have I ever felt a loss when completing weekly challenges ??? yeah ... I once spent as much as 0.00300000 btc to solve weekly challenges with prizes of only 0.0006xxxx btc ... I lost 0.0023xxxx btc to complete the challenge. however I don't feel wronged ... instead I feel happy to be able to complete the challenges given by the admin primedice .. even this often happens to me when completing weekly challenges ..

I have completed weekly challenges more than one hundred challenges ... I can't remember what challenges I like the most ...
for sure i like all kinds of weekly challenges .. :D

0.003 loss while completing challenge for prize around 60k satoshi. thats what i don't dare to do everytime but it happens because its not up to you if you really want to complete but you're saying that you loos 300k on the challenge which is given by admin but what about weeky challenge have you ever dealt with loss? 

My best role was 64 Ltc. Or somewhere like that. It was pretty cool. When i hit it ltc was worth 140$ a piece so it was a pretty special moment. I called my dad and said "hay you bastard...remember all those cats you made me kick when i was still stomping puddles? Well i didn't like it. And the didn't either and now im gonna find all those cats and give them each a can of wet cat food w/ gravy". To my surprise i had dialed the wrong number and was causing much concern for the stranger on the other line. And you know what? Ill be a son of a dice because i couldn't find one of those cats. Long story short would anybody like some wet cat-food? Because i have a lot of wet cat food and i don't own any cats. Except for one but he only eats rabbit pellets.

64 Ltc at the time it was a $8400.00 roll. Bam! Thats what i imagined i sounded like.

I still stomp puddles.

49 minutes ago, hudost2 said:

My best role was 64 Ltc. Or somewhere like that. It was pretty cool. When i hit it ltc was worth 140$ a piece so it was a pretty special moment. I called my dad and said "hay you bastard...remember all those cats you made me kick when i was still stomping puddles? Well i didn't like it. And the didn't either and now im gonna find all those cats and give them each a can of wet cat food w/ gravy". To my surprise i had dialed the wrong number and was causing much concern for the stranger on the other line. And you know what? Ill be a son of a dice because i couldn't find one of those cats. Long story short would anybody like some wet cat-food? Because i have a lot of wet cat food and i don't own any cats. Except for one but he only eats rabbit pellets.

64 Ltc at the time it was a $8400.00 roll. Bam! Thats what i imagined i sounded like.

I still stomp puddles.

haha really funny story bro well 64ltc is great win tho i don't know what requirements was needed in past challenges its still unbelievable your victory is i hope you hit more profits like that you did in past:) 

2 hours ago, hudost2 said:

I still stomp puddles.

How did it happen? I'm a littl surprised to hear it .... 64 ltc ??? that's a lot of money ...
I hope you continue to be lucky in primedice .. really it makes me surprised to read your posts ..... and yes ... your story is quite tickling my empty stomach ... very funny ... are you a comedian ?? .....:D

I try not to lose when playing for challenges. every time I suffer a loss of 10k sats, then I will immediately recover it. and if those 10k sats have been recovered, then I will continue playing for the challenge. My biggest prize in challenge is 240k sats, when I can complete the 2x multiplier challenge with 17 green streaks

5 hours ago, TERMSERROR said:

0.003 loss while completing challenge for prize around 60k satoshi. thats what i don't dare to do everytime but it happens because its not up to you if you really want to complete but you're saying that you loos 300k on the challenge which is given by admin but what about weeky challenge have you ever dealt with loss? 

yeah ... at that time I did lose 0.0024xxxx btc ... other times when completing weekly challenges I also often solve weekly challenges with only 0.00005000 btc capital .. it all depends on luck and also depends on the level of the weekly challenges ...

there are times when the weekly challenge feels very easy ... even just in dozens of roll alone I've completed the weekly challenge .. but there are also times where the weekly challenges seem very impossible to solve ... like challenges that require huge capital to solve .. all returned to the abilities of each gambler ..

but ... certainly ... admin Primdice will not provide weekly challenges that cannot be resolved ... all can certainly be resolved ... as I said before ... consider the weekly challenges as a test of your instinctual abilities in your daily hunting make a profit ... have fun while completing weekly challenges ... don't be too focused and don't be too trivial ... this is all just a game that requires skill and mental ability testing ... ;)

I rarely try those challenge. I think I will try after making some profit from my depo. But actually I bust all in the end. Then I call myself as stupid. I think I should try to complete the challenge. With the huge bankroll of my depo I can easily do that but I lose my always. Once I have completed the challenge easily too quick. That was great thing for me. 

3 minutes ago, Mahdirakib said:

I rarely try those challenge. I think I will try after making some profit from my depo. But actually I bust all in the end. Then I call myself as stupid. I think I should try to complete the challenge. With the huge bankroll of my depo I can easily do that but I lose my always. Once I have completed the challenge easily too quick. That was great thing for me. 

well till now i didn't loss in any challenge for completing huge almost all challenges I've done with under 15 to 20k satoshi which is not bad for me but this week challenge seems something another level of hardness good luck bro

On 10/09/2019 at 15:32, TERMSERROR said:

well till now i didn't loss in any challenge for completing huge almost all challenges I've done with under 15 to 20k satoshi which is not bad for me but this week challenge seems something another level of hardness good luck bro

yes this week's challenge was very difficult because competing to get the most hits on the 8x multiplier, and I only get 4 green streak, and I'm still trying to get more green

On 12/09/2019 at 20:44, sheenaz.bay said:

yes this week's challenge was very difficult because competing to get the most hits on the 8x multiplier, and I only get 4 green streak, and I'm still trying to get more green

indeed .  when i tried it i cant see to get consecutive wins and my balance is already depleting.  i think i cant do it . if i insist i think i will end up busted out .  i see that there are already more qualified winners and the prize is only limited so i think i cant still catch up anymore .

so far i dont experience to loose as much as the prize for doing a challenge but the prize is only minimal but the sad part is that i lost all my balance after playing dice on my own.  urghhh...

Edited by bitboy26

i in a way sadly or regretfully havent yet won any᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ of the challanges, well i havent really given it much effort tbh, time to change the ways ! i may try tthis time around..

On 10/09/2019 at 15:26, Mahdirakib said:

it should be like that ... I always solve weekly challenges using deposit funds ...
because if you expect from the rain or from something else, it seems like you are still very far from the capital needed to solve the weekly challenges ...

however, sometimes the results of the weekly challenges a week ago have not yet expired, and I use these funds to solve the next weekly challenge. but that rarely happens .. because often even run out of funds after the withdrawal of the coupon .. :(

well i dont know really.. dont remember them.

but i remember one (was chalange hit 1100x)

i was doing 1100x over, and in that time.. in 2.4k rolls i got 7 0's.  (had chanhed to under but changed back, scarer over will come, in next 5-10rolls the 0 came, like 2-3times,  (had tried 9900x under too, but changed back,  and 0 came again, expected but thought over will come.

well , it was couple years ago, it was about to hit a special bet ID which i dont remember ! the prize then was 0.05 btc, i won the first place, and as always i busted in couple minutes ! that challenge that i will never forget, the best prize i have ever got in primedice :) 

I know that in some challenges I broke even, as the reward for it was like 40k sats and I spent around the same price in completing the challenge. However, my biggest profit was where I had to hit a 420x on limbo and I literally hit it on the first attempt :D 

On 12/09/2019 at 18:14, sheenaz.bay said:

Oh good to hear that you still trying for more greens on 8x i quit this time I've posted with 4 greens in a row and i tried 4000 more rolls i was down around 23k satoshi and i thought im going to bust more n more only so i stopped hope something better for next week challenge 

Good luck to you i hope you can find better than 4 hit 🤞👍

16 hours ago, bitboy26 said:

indeed .  when i tried it i cant see to get consecutive wins and my balance is already depleting.  i think i cant do it . if i insist i think i will end up busted out .  i see that there are already more qualified winners and the prize is only limited so i think i cant still catch up anymore .

so far i dont experience to loose as much as the prize for doing a challenge but the prize is only minimal but the sad part is that i lost all my balance after playing dice on my own.  urghhh...

same happens with me mate i feel i can only bust on that payout i tried twice... so i quit this challenge with 4 hit only no hope for me also 

2 hours ago, ThePug said:

I know that in some challenges I broke even, as the reward for it was like 40k sats and I spent around the same price in completing the challenge. However, my biggest profit was where I had to hit a 420x on limbo and I literally hit it on the first attempt :D 

oh good to hear well your biggest challenge with profits in stake? u said in limbo 420x 

15 hours ago, Eminx3 said:

i in a way sadly or regretfully havent yet won any᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ of the challanges, well i havent really given it much effort tbh, time to change the ways ! i may try tthis time around..

yes yes you should try challenges indeed sometimes you can see a bit hard challenge but not every week since im trying to complete the challenge first time i ever got a challenge which i feel really hard one this week but all challenges I've done so well yet :)

1 hour ago, TERMSERROR said:

Oh good to hear that you still trying for more greens on 8x i quit this time I've posted with 4 greens in a row and i tried 4000 more rolls i was down around 23k satoshi and i thought im going to bust more n more only so i stopped hope something better for next week challenge 

I used up about 400k sats but didn't find more than 4 green streaks, so I stopped hunting 8x. maybe I can't finish the challenge this week, because there are already more users who have won more than 4 green streaks

I will try every challenge for at least a little while, but will stop after losing 40-50k sats in general since they generally only pay out about that.  Some of the challenges like the one that is running this week I will spend more.