play4win

Greed and Gambling go together

Yup... i think greed and glambing still stick together... Cz this is nature from gamblers.... Moto in they mind can earn money with fast time.. different if we working on real life... We can get payment or earn money with long duration... Maybe 1 week or 1 month.. so greed and gambling always stick together... i think like that... Thanks

I would tend to agree that greed and gambling go together.  It is the nature of the beast.  There are many times when I can make a steady profit when playing smartly but when greed starts to take over, it goes straight down the tubes.

On 12/09/2019 at 18:34, sheenaz.bay said:

and the problem is when is the right time to stop? when I get a big profit, I sometimes want to stop, but sometimes I continue because I feel that luck is with me, so I have to keep playing, and sometimes it's true, I can double my profit. and sometimes they also lose, so I don't know when the right time is to stop?

It seems like there really isn't the right time to stop hunting ... this is evident from the number of updates in the high rollers room ... in the high rollers room it is proven that betting after betting continues even though the victory has exceeded the minimum withdrawal target ...
only faith and luck can answer all of that ... if you believe in the fortune you have achieved in your hunt ... then try in your hunt to achieve a landslide victory without having to experience destruction .. but, if you feel doubt or doubt about it all, then you should undo your intention to continue your hunt, because it could be that all the victories that you have rained will just disappear without the slightest remaining ... I have often experienced this