sheenaz.bay

Rollhunt with xrp

all of you might know about rollhunts that are often run by chatbots. look for the number specified by chatbot. Rollhunt play has certain conditions, such as the minimum payout used is 1.1x with a 90% win chance, and the rollhunt is run according to the crypto that is required with a minimum bet according to the crypto, for example btc, then a minimum bet of 100 sats with a reward of 10k sats.
I've played rollhunts with various cryptos like eth, doge, bch and ltc, but I've never seen rollhunts with xrp. have you ever seen rollhunt with xrp? what is the minimum bet for rollhunt if using xrp and how much is the reward?

I also have never seen rolhunt with xrp. I often use doge for the rulhont

13 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

all of you might know about rollhunts that are often run by chatbots. look for the number specified by chatbot. Rollhunt play has certain conditions, such as the minimum payout used is 1.1x with a 90% win chance, and the rollhunt is run according to the crypto that is required with a minimum bet according to the crypto, for example btc, then a minimum bet of 100 sats with a reward of 10k sats.
I've played rollhunts with various cryptos like eth, doge, bch and ltc, but I've never seen rollhunts with xrp. have you ever seen rollhunt with xrp? what is the minimum bet for rollhunt if using xrp and how much is the reward?

I have not seen such a Rollhunt either. Perhaps in the future we will see something similar. This is actually a very funny game and you can win quite simply even with a small balance.

Roll hunt game haven't played with xrp here maybe. I haven't seen it also. I have played roll hunt with btc ltc eth few times. Pd team maybe not set anything for doing roll hunt with xrp. That's why we don't see bot to make roll hunt game with xrp. Can't say what will be prize or minimum bet. Im my guess if they arrange it with xrp prize will be 4/5 xrp.

you mean the weekly challenges ?  they are also called roll hunts right ? because we need to look for a certain number when rolling  .  they did accept xrp and the  minimum is 0.037000  xrp per bets   . 

i did try to use my xrp before when doing those challenges ( the one that i got from a coupon ) but it all bust out so i switched on using btc which minimum is 100 sats   .  i think using xrp or any other alts are still the same as using btc , the only difference is the number or digits but i think the value is equal  .

Edited by bitboy26

2 hours ago, bitboy26 said:

you mean the weekly challenges ?  they are also called roll hunts right ? because we need to look for a certain number when rolling  .  they did accept xrp and the  minimum is 0.037000  xrp per bets   . 

i did try to use my xrp before when doing those challenges ( the one that i got from a coupon ) but it all bust out so i switched on using btc which minimum is 100 sats   .  i think using xrp or any other alts are still the same as using btc , the only difference is the number or digits but i think the value is equal  .

I did not discuss the weekly challenge, but the rollhunt in the chatroom. Did you just read the title without reading the contents of the topic discussed? better read first and then comment

10 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I did not discuss the weekly challenge, but the rollhunt in the chatroom. Did you just read the title without reading the contents of the topic discussed? better read first and then comment

i know .  i always read the contents of the thread before posting . what am i tryin to say is that its simillar to weekly challenge because the mechanics of the game is still roll hunting   ( hunting for numbers )  but may i know where to find them ? obviously in the chat right? because you  did mention the word chatbot above  , but  i mean any way to spot them easily  so that i can join on them on time   . 

Edited by bitboy26

I am an invitation to join the Stake platform. I see the moderator creating a lot of challenges every day, and I want to learn about rollhunt. Where can I see the details of this challenge? Thanks for your help.

2 hours ago, drevany said:

I am an invitation to join the Stake platform. I see the moderator creating a lot of challenges every day, and I want to learn about rollhunt. Where can I see the details of this challenge? Thanks for your help.

forum challenges you can see on forum on official promotion section and for roll hunt you have to be active on chatroom because roll hunt can be any unexpected time by the moderators what you have to do in roll hunt is clearly mentioned on rollhunt msg which you will know when you see on chat. 

good luck :)

It looks like the roll hunt using Coin XRP is still in process ... that's because this Coin XRP is still new in primedice ... and has not been regulated in all of the features of primedice ... including roll hunt ...

if we calculate into another coin like btc for example ... it looks like it is close to the number 0.03800000 xrp ... that's if we take the calculation of the coin amount equation ... but I also doubt about that ...
hopefully this xrp coin will soon be used in the roll hunt event ... because more and more users of this xrp coin are in the hunt .. let's hope the admin immediately put this coin xrp in the roll hunt event with an equivalent amount of other coins .. so that it feels fair if you want to follow the roll hunt even though using this coin xrp ... because if you use a high amount for the roll hunt event, it seems like people will find it hard to use this coin xrp in the roll hunt event, because it will feel a little unfair with the prizes obtained if completing the roll hunt ... -_--_-

18 hours ago, drevany said:

If you want to participate in the weekly challenge forum, you can see it in the forum in the challenge section and for rollhunts run by chatbots, then you must be active in the chatroom because rollhunts will be there at an unexpected time

16 hours ago, Slava2105 said:

Unfortunately, I also did not see one hundred would play this crap. But I believe that in the near future they will play on it. My bet should be the same as on Bitcoin 0.000001 bits.

if you look at the history of roll hunt, it should be like that .. all coins are guided by bitcoin .. directing the equation of value with bitcoin ..

I also hope that the equality between this xrp coin and other coins in roll hunt ... because if the value of xrp that will be used in roll hunt bets is higher than other coins, there is a possibility that there will not be gamblers who hunt roll hunt using coin xrp ... because the minimum bet amount is higher than other coins.

On 09/09/2019 at 21:04, MrNice23 said:

There's no roll hunt for xrp yet , maybe it will be implemented soon.

that means it hasn't been implemented yet, so it's never seen rollhunt using xrp. I hope this will quickly materialize, Although btc is still a favorite coin for rollhunt, but want to see there is a rollhunt using xrp

5 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

I have not yet seen any roll hunts using XRP either.  It will be nice once they start doing them as I have started playing with it more.

Seeing from the increasing value of coin xrp, it seems I have started to actively use this coin in betting.
And yes ... I agree with you friends, it seems like it would be fun if you use this coin xrp rollhunt ... it seems like many will use this coin xrp in any hunt. from what I've seen lately, from the amount of wagered every gambler I've noticed is proven if this coin xrp is widely used in any hunt ..

2 hours ago, singpays said:

Best rollhunt is btc , i dont like other altcoin rollhunt , notice rollhunt prize is 10k  , alt coin's prize like low :P

if you associate the price between all the coins in primedice and bitcoin ... there really isn't a match to the bitcoin exchange rate ... that is true ... but here in primedice, people come hunting and make money, .. people's fortune different ... there are those who are lucky just to use coin doge, some with coin eth, ltc, and others ... you have to think about that ...
maybe you are lucky to hunt using coin btc or complete a rollhunt using btc coins, but this will not necessarily work for other players .. 😠

18 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

I've never seen a XRP rollhunt, I guess the prize would be around 4 XRP and the min bet around 0.03 or less. Same as weekly challenges min wager. However, I kinda prefer btc rollhunts more than xrp and rest alts ones.

many say that ... guessing that if the coin xrp is held in a rollhunt, it looks like the value is the same as the amount on the weekly challenge, but even so, I hope the prize given exceeds 4 xrp ... because if the prize is too small, it will be rare for players who want to hunt for rollhunt using this coin xrp ... 🤔🤔

9 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

Seeing from the increasing value of coin xrp, it seems I have started to actively use this coin in betting.
And yes ... I agree with you friends, it seems like it would be fun if you use this coin xrp rollhunt ... it seems like many will use this coin xrp in any hunt. from what I've seen lately, from the amount of wagered every gambler I've noticed is proven if this coin xrp is widely used in any hunt ..

I have not used it much here yet, but have at other places.  I am really starting to like playing with it.