Carollzinha

How Can We Help?

image.thumb.png.4aaef576054da15b491327b8071364af.png

I am not dumb and I am aware that this is not the proper section to do this post but I want to caught attention from all our community to what's happening all over the world and, the most important, I want to hear from you guys what you really think about it.

The purpose of my topic is to make all of you think about whats happening around us and think "how can I help?" The response is not always that simple but before talking about this lets give a look at the latest "natural disasters" that did hit us like a (heavy) hammer only in the past 6 months:

• Amazon is burning
  • Hurricanes at Bahamas, USA and China
  • Floods at India, Nepal and South Africa
  • Earthquakes at Greece, Indonesia, Philippines, Japan and Peru
  • Cyclones at Comoros, Mozambique and Tanzania

Are these "natural disasters" really "natural"? Or it is all a result of what we, humanity, have been doing in the past centuries?

Money, money and money. That's what moves humanity. Am I wrong?

The men seems not to have limit to their greediness and day after day they want more. They destroy their own house (our planet) just to have more. But what for? Can't they think that the future generations will have no world to live if the actual generation keeps like this? Why are all these men building empires if their own childrens will have no chance to enjoy it?

At March the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) released the balance of the impacts of floods, hurricanes and severe droughts in 2018. Extremes of the climate hit 62 million people and displaced more than 2 million worldwide last year.

According to the WMO, since 1998, at least 4.5 billion people in the world have already been affected in some way by climate extremes.

Hurricane Florence and Michael were two of the fourteen most expensive disasters of 2018 in the United States. They caused about $ 49 billion in damage and more than 100 deaths. Super Typhoon Mangkhut affected more than 2.4 million people and killed at least 134 people, mostly in the Philippines.

More than 1,600 deaths have been linked to intense heat waves and wildfires in Europe, Japan and the USA, where record economic losses of nearly $ 24 billion have been reported in the US. The Indian state of Kerala has been hit by the worst rainfall and worst flooding in nearly a century.

And the most recent, the burning in the Amazon.

Despite the government's ban on burning in the Amazon, outbreaks of fire continue to occur. On the first day of September there was a record of 980 focus in the region.
In August, the number of fire outbreaks was almost three times higher than last year. There were 30901 focus until the 31st of August. A high of 196%.

So again my question.. what for? Money, money and more money.

But what we can do to help to save our planet?

A good start would be to start to look at our own actions. Stop using plastic bags, stop littering the streets, help plant (and care for) trees, protect endangered animals and so on.

That may not sound enough (and surely that is not) but if everyone would do a little part we would be able to make the Earth great again.

Last but not least, I have been donating to WWF to help to save the endangered species for such a long time and now I would like to invite everyone from our community to vote for WWF's Emergency Fund for the Amazon in the next Choose a Charity from Stake and Primedice (and social medias). Please vote as much as you can.

And for those that can donate directly I would be really thankful for helping us to protect our planet. Doesn't matter how much you can donate, every donation counts.

https://support.worldwildlife.org/site/Donation2;jsessionid=00000000.app211a?df_id=14910&14910.donation=form1&autologin=true&s_src=AWE2002EQ18309A03532CX&link=btn1&utm_campaign=amazon-emergency&utm_medium=email&utm_source=appeal&utm_content=190831&NONCE_TOKEN=03848D396CF0895A42B7AECE1440230B

id like to donate some amount ( because you said anymount will do )  but after opening the link i see that they dont support crypto payments  .  they only support paypal , credit cards  and bank acccount in which i dont have anymore  .  i forgot to fund my paypal and cc  , until i discover crypto's 

Edited by bitboy26

I read your entire post. And i felt the genuine concern you have for our planet. Your loved ones. Even those you do not know. I would have to guess your O+ or O- in blood type. And i would imagine you are a very nice individual.

Though there really is no raisin. The time needed to reverse the future has simply ran out. There is no hope but that of any one who survives the events that will begin taking place within the next generation or two. My grandchildren or more likely my children will be the ones who face the burden of hope. 

There was a time when the world was cared about. Even loved or worshiped. 

Monotheism and the modern man have taken for granted the gift of this planet and all its life. And there for have stripped its future of the possibilities of imagination.

Im not saying i wont donate nor am i saying another should not. Prey you pass into the next whatever you believe before the reckoning begins to be undeniable. Though some argue it already is.

Im sorry.

After reading it again i felt like a dick. I will donate to the fund. And i thank you for your bleeding heart. More should feel the same.

1 hour ago, Carollzinha said:

I am not dumb and I am aware that this is not the proper section to do this post but I want to caught attention from all our community to what's happening all over the world and, the most important, I want to hear from you guys what you really think about it.

The purpose of my topic is to make all of you think about whats happening around us and think "how can I help?" The response is not always that simple but before talking about this lets give a look at the latest "natural disasters" that did hit us like a (heavy) hammer only in the past 6 months:

• Amazon is burning
  • Hurricanes at Bahamas, USA and China
  • Floods at India, Nepal and South Africa
  • Earthquakes at Greece, Indonesia, Philippines, Japan and Peru
  • Cyclones at Comoros, Mozambique and Tanzania

Are these "natural disasters" really "natural"? Or it is all a result of what we, humanity, have been doing in the past centuries?

Money, money and money. That's what moves humanity. Am I wrong?

The men seems not to have limit to their greediness and day after day they want more. They destroy their own house (our planet) just to have more. But what for? Can't they think that the future generations will have no world to live if the actual generation keeps like this? Why are all these men building empires if their own childrens will have no chance to enjoy it?

At March the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) released the balance of the impacts of floods, hurricanes and severe droughts in 2018. Extremes of the climate hit 62 million people and displaced more than 2 million worldwide last year.

According to the WMO, since 1998, at least 4.5 billion people in the world have already been affected in some way by climate extremes.

Hurricane Florence and Michael were two of the fourteen most expensive disasters of 2018 in the United States. They caused about $ 49 billion in damage and more than 100 deaths. Super Typhoon Mangkhut affected more than 2.4 million people and killed at least 134 people, mostly in the Philippines.

More than 1,600 deaths have been linked to intense heat waves and wildfires in Europe, Japan and the USA, where record economic losses of nearly $ 24 billion have been reported in the US. The Indian state of Kerala has been hit by the worst rainfall and worst flooding in nearly a century.

And the most recent, the burning in the Amazon.

Despite the government's ban on burning in the Amazon, outbreaks of fire continue to occur. On the first day of September there was a record of 980 focus in the region.
In August, the number of fire outbreaks was almost three times higher than last year. There were 30901 focus until the 31st of August. A high of 196%.

So again my question.. what for? Money, money and more money.

But what we can do to help to save our planet?

A good start would be to start to look at our own actions. Stop using plastic bags, stop littering the streets, help plant (and care for) trees, protect endangered animals and so on.

That may not sound enough (and surely that is not) but if everyone would do a little part we would be able to make the Earth great again.

Last but not least, I have been donating to WWF to help to save the endangered species for such a long time and now I would like to invite everyone from our community to vote for WWF's Emergency Fund for the Amazon in the next Choose a Charity from Stake and Primedice (and social medias). Please vote as much as you can.

And for those that can donate directly I would be really thankful for helping us to protect our planet. Doesn't matter how much you can donate, every donation counts.

https://support.worldwildlife.org/site/Donation2;jsessionid=00000000.app211a?df_id=14910&14910.donation=form1&autologin=true&s_src=AWE2002EQ18309A03532CX&link=btn1&utm_campaign=amazon-emergency&utm_medium=email&utm_source=appeal&utm_content=190831&NONCE_TOKEN=03848D396CF0895A42B7AECE1440230B

From what I know that Amazon fire didn't just happened for no reason, it is made by Brazil if im not mistaken, correct me if im wrong, and if im not mistaken that Brazil's President said that they did it, because of the place is rich in Fossil fuels which can their economic status. There was a conversation between countries if they will burn it or not and the countries came up with a NO, but still there we're airplanes seen dropping tons of gas in the amazon.

To be able to help hmm if you have lots of money then just donate to organization willing to help amazon and also non-government organization. If you have no money, then be a volunteer in those organization, if you can't help with money then do it with efforts.

And just dont help the lungs of the world start the helping for the nature in your country first, you're praying for amazon but you can't even pray for your country and it's nature being destroyed by your fellow countrymen.

BRAZIL DID THIS ON PURPOSE! Wow holy Indian cow that disgusting. What the dice is wrong with the inhabitants of this dicey space rock floating in the middle of no where around a small star that will eventually implode not even making a black hole?

I can not wait until our dicey unmemorable race has done its own undoing and the nature of Earth can get back to its natural state! Hopefully not all of the macro species have been wiped out and are able to once again enjoy life without humanity. If not then at least the micro species will be able to evolve and give it another shot.

Really not cool Brazil.

4 hours ago, bitboy26 said:

id like to donate some amount ( because you said anymount will do )  but after opening the link i see that they dont support crypto payments  .  they only support paypal , credit cards  and bank acccount in which i dont have anymore  .  i forgot to fund my paypal and cc  , until i discover crypto's 

Just like @Partyboy said (and I said in the OP myself), when you can't donate any money at least donate your time and effort trying to change small daily actions most of us take, that's already a bit help.

Also, as I mentioned in the OP, we are having the Choose a Charity in the upcoming days so another way for you to help is to vote for WWF to receive these $ 1000 from Stake / Primedice.. doing such a thing would be a really amazing help from you and anyone that can't donate any cash at the moment.

2 hours ago, Partyboy said:

From what I know that Amazon fire didn't just happened for no reason, it is made by Brazil if im not mistaken, correct me if im wrong, and if im not mistaken that Brazil's President said that they did it, because of the place is rich in Fossil fuels which can their economic status. There was a conversation between countries if they will burn it or not and the countries came up with a NO, but still there we're airplanes seen dropping tons of gas in the amazon.

To be able to help hmm if you have lots of money then just donate to organization willing to help amazon and also non-government organization. If you have no money, then be a volunteer in those organization, if you can't help with money then do it with efforts.

And just dont help the lungs of the world start the helping for the nature in your country first, you're praying for amazon but you can't even pray for your country and it's nature being destroyed by your fellow countrymen.

2 hours ago, hudost2 said:

BRAZIL DID THIS ON PURPOSE! Wow holy Indian cow that disgusting. What the dice is wrong with the inhabitants of this dicey space rock floating in the middle of no where around a small star that will eventually implode not even making a black hole?

I can not wait until our dicey unmemorable race has done its own undoing and the nature of Earth can get back to its natural state! Hopefully not all of the macro species have been wiped out and are able to once again enjoy life without humanity. If not then at least the micro species will be able to evolve and give it another shot.

Really not cool Brazil.

Yeah, sadly the Amazon fire was started by cattle breeders and there is nothing most all of us can do to stop it.. I mean, from where I live myself until the fire sports is over 3000km and it is hard to reach these areas, only people with airplanes and helicopters (a.k.a rich people) can reach it so how exactly you believe we would be able to stop it? And yeah, we are aware that our actual president sucks (I just hate that man in a way you really can't imagine).

With that say I have to tell you guys that you really should not judge an entire country due to this kind of citizens because they are everywhere, not only in Brazil.

1 minute ago, Carollzinha said:

Just like @Partyboy said (and I said in the OP myself), when you can't donate any money at least donate your time and effort trying to change small daily actions most of us take, that's already a bit help.

Also, as I mentioned in the OP, we are having the Choose a Charity in the upcoming days so another way for you to help is to vote for WWF to receive these $ 1000 from Stake / Primedice.. doing such a thing would be a really amazing help from you and anyone that can't donate any cash at the moment.

Yeah, sadly the Amazon fire was started by cattle breeders and there is nothing most all of us can do to stop it.. I mean, from where I live myself until the fire sports is over 3000km and it is hard to reach these areas, only people with airplanes and helicopters (a.k.a rich people) can reach it so how exactly you believe we would be able to stop it? And yeah, we are aware that our actual president sucks (I just hate that man in a way you really can't imagine).

With that say I have to tell you guys that you really should not judge an entire country due to this kind of citizens because they are everywhere, not only in Brazil.

To be a broadcaster of reality there is nothing much anyone can do to stop this sort of thing. The population that lives and consumes on this planet needs to be cut by 25% just to be able to maintain its standards. And that not for very long. In the best case scenario its cut by 75-90%. That's when things would become ideal. Lets face it...self worship has brought things to such a degree that there's really no way to cool of the engines that drive our own extinction.

Are you aware we are in a period of mass extinction? Wild species are disappearing at a wild rate. For good. Gone. Zip zotta zilch of there kind left. And in no way shape or form is it natural by any means.

People don't consider other people as important let alone animals bugs or plants. We don't think about the fact that there is a very important thing that makes Earth inhabitable and that's the roles all its species play in the food  and environmental chains. The natural way of things has been knocked out of balance for so long that only major events on global scales can start to reverse damage done.

I'll fly away, oh Glory I'll fly away when I die Hallelujah by and by I'll fly away

Bye bye little birdies.