CntryBoy

Do you quit after hitting a big multiplier?

17 hours ago, JohnShelby said:

Hello!

I keep watching the results. If there is no number on the other side, I keep playing :)

But it also depends on my balance, if I have already made a good profit, I make a withdrawal, stop for a while and continue later.

yeah ... before betting you should first adjust the number of bankrolls we have, don't be too rushed in betting because it will result in things that we don't want.

Well for me i usally do some prerolls before hunting high multis, and if ever i hit big i do hunt another one but on the opposite side. But i dont really quit hunting after i hit it, i hunt again and again. Well if maybe my daily target profit is reach then thats the time i must stop.

14 hours ago, mengkats said:

Well for me i usally do some prerolls before hunting high multis, and if ever i hit big i do hunt another one but on the opposite side. But i dont really quit hunting after i hit it, i hunt again and again. Well if maybe my daily target profit is reach then thats the time i must stop.

It seems like I think all gamblers do that, and it all depends on how big the daily target they set, and some don't have a daily target, they hunt endlessly until they find a big enough win.
I have never made a bet with a freeroll because I think it is very annoying, what if when the freeroll you hit the green line? and at that time you were hunting 9900x payout? isn't that very painful? it's best to bet with a small balance, even if it's only 1 sath.

Depends on the situation bro , if im using a very small base bet and hit a very high multiplier i continue as long as my balance can take it , i usually stop in between sessions and check my balance once in a while , but if hit in a row ill probably stop cause for sure incoming reds. Then continue again later but lessen the high multiplier.

4 hours ago, DeliciousScore said:

Depends on the situation bro , if im using a very small base bet and hit a very high multiplier i continue as long as my balance can take it , i usually stop in between sessions and check my balance once in a while , but if hit in a row ill probably stop cause for sure incoming reds. Then continue again later but lessen the high multiplier.

i agree with you, it all depends on how big your bets are, if you are playing with small bet amounts hitting big multiplier wont be enough for you to stop the game, it only gives you a good balance to start gambling, i use high payouts not to profit, but to build a good balence to start with :) 

On 18/10/2019 at 20:36, kate3003 said:

hmmm if hit my goal profit in big p.o ill stop and comeback again tom to play but sometimes when greediness hits you to get a lot more profit i play more.

indeed most gamblers do that, when a gambler wins a bet to touch the target of victory, then he will think that achieving an easy victory, if only a short time has won and reached the target, why not just continue to achieve greater victory? this is where greed comes into action and makes the average gambler defeat and destroy