CntryBoy

Do you quit after hitting a big multiplier?

I really enjoy hunting big multipliers on PD, mostly 900x and higher,  My question is... if you are hunting a big multiplier and it hits, do you stop hunting for a while or do you keep hunting it again?  I have noticed that after hitting one, it will often hit on the other side not too awfully long after hitting the other way.  What do you guys/gals think?  Try to hit it again or give up for a bit?

If I try 100× I just continue for more on that payout. But if you say higher payout like 990× or more I just stop after one. But I have seen many times that after a hitting number of 990× or something like this high payout another number comes soon on that payout. So I think should try more without stopping. Hunting is the fun of gambling.

I rarely play high multipliers, but when I do, I do just one at a time, then switch back to mid range X's. I just don't have a viable strategy for high multipliers, I wonder if there is one.

On 06/09/2019 at 06:55, sheenaz.bay said:

I always play with big multipliers, I used to play 990x - 99x. I play change the strategy starts with 990x, if it hits I will change my multiplier to 495x, if it hits again I change again to 330x, and so on up to 99x

Ohh its really nice strategy.
If we luckily hit big multiplier before reach 99x is good.
otherwise we need to hunt 99x finally.
i will try this thing next time when we gonna play.

After winning the big multiplier, I didn't stop. I will continue to look for another victory, but this always makes me bankrupt quickly. I should learn how to stop after making a big profit.

I indeed often hear about it ... if you find a green line on a large payout, and the complaint is continued by reversing the position of under-over then the next green line will be very close ... there are even those who find consecutive green lines on the 990x payout when under over behind in the following green line ..

but ... even so, I don't like to hunt on big payouts ... karena ... because I prefer hunting on small payouts to big payouts ...

hunting in small payouts is in my opinion like drawing a knife on a foam balloon ... if the knife penetrates the foam balloon without breaking the foam balloon, then the knife will look attractive in a foam balloon ... but if the balloon breaks because of the blade, then there is nothing special about the knife ... 😘😘

hey there cntry boy buddy.

I personally do not stop if i hit a big multiplier. It all really depends on how much I bet in one go and how much im in profit. I prefer to cash out at higher amounts rather than 20$ or so. I just feel like if i hit a big multiplier with a smaller amount, i don't feel like it is worth cashing if it isn't a win of a 150$ or more.

Have a good day :)

yes i usually stop after hitting green if im playing on high profits multiplier but if i play under 100x some time i run betting so long till profit comes and also increase too if i get too much red streaks. 

suppose if i play on 100x and i get around 300 to 400 reds continue then usually i double my base bet and run again in auto for sometime most of the time i get 2-3 green uunder 100 rolls which gives good profits then :)

On 05/09/2019 at 15:41, Mahdirakib said:

If I try 100× I just continue for more on that payout. But if you say higher payout like 990× or more I just stop after one. But I have seen many times that after a hitting number of 990× or something like this high payout another number comes soon on that payout. So I think should try more without stopping. Hunting is the fun of gambling.

not by changing payout ... if the first hit is in the 990x payout position, then the next hit position so near the green line distance is to keep playing on the 990x payout ... if you change it towards a higher payment, it seems to reach the green line after the hit on payout The 990x will be further away, not closer ...

the point is to look for a green line in the same payout but in a large payout, like payouts 990x, 1100x, 1414x, 1650x and so on but in the same payout position ... don't change the payout if you still find 1 green line, chase the next green line immediately after finding the first green line .. then the distance between the first green line and the second green line should be only a little difference ... -_-

Yes I do :D I stop for a few hours, even a day after hitting a big multiplier. I don't know why, but I'm just doing it for fear that a long series of losses will happen soon after.

17 hours ago, jomaka said:

Yes I do :D I stop for a few hours, even a day after hitting a big multiplier. I don't know why, but I'm just doing it for fear that a long series of losses will happen soon after.

it's usually like that ... after getting a big profit ... many people just immediately lose the victory he just got ...
in dice gambling, the average case of major losses occurs after finding a big win ... although many gamblers are aware of it, ... still many gamblers are still trapped in their greed ... and after everything has disappeared, is they realize their greed .. what a meaningless regret ... :(

On 09/09/2019 at 07:03, @zulfandina said:

it's usually like that ... after getting a big profit ... many people just immediately lose the victory he just got ...
in dice gambling, the average case of major losses occurs after finding a big win ... although many gamblers are aware of it, ... still many gamblers are still trapped in their greed ... and after everything has disappeared, is they realize their greed .. what a meaningless regret ... :(

it often happens to me, many times I experienced it. I already got a big profit, but still keep playing. always want to get more and more. and finally busted. Am I sorry? Yes, I'm sorry, but it's too late

for me i keep on playing, i may change the payout because the odds are lower than before after hitting it, but i keep playing since my luck started to appear, and to not get out of the concentration mode :) , when i stop playing after hitting big multipliers and come back later after a break, i lose concentration, and after losing a bit i start doubting if i should quit or keep on playing, well it alwys leads me to bust. so yeah when you hit big multip its either you take it immediatly, or keep playing, comming back after a break may not be a good idea.

On 12/09/2019 at 18:08, Chikou1306 said:

for me i keep on playing, i may change the payout because the odds are lower than before after hitting it, but i keep playing since my luck started to appear, and to not get out of the concentration mode :) , when i stop playing after hitting big multipliers and come back later after a break, i lose concentration, and after losing a bit i start doubting if i should quit or keep on playing, well it alwys leads me to bust. so yeah when you hit big multip its either you take it immediatly, or keep playing, comming back after a break may not be a good idea.

hunting when luck is with us is the right time .. moments like this are rarely found when hunting .. indeed if we hunt for a long time, can lead to destruction .. or when the concentration mode slowly disappears due to fatigue or something disturbing .. .

but, in my opinion, if luck accompanies hunting, then before an update on the Notification Primedice appears, the hunt should still result in victory ... even though after a short period of exhaustion in the hunt there is little rest, then it's okay if the hunt continues ...

On 05/09/2019 at 04:41, Mahdirakib said:

I have also noticed that often 990x will hit multiple times within 100 or so rolls.  Sometimes it is on the same side, sometimes the opposite end.  Hopefully we are lucky enough to take advantage of it when it does.

i do it when i have nothing else to do   .  i bet 1 sats or sometimes zero if i cant find the highest multiplier which is 9900    .  i feel satisfied after finding it even if i dont earn any profit  so i then stop and bet normally with lower multiplier and slight higher bets   . 

its dont really make sense if you will always look for higher multipliers without any valid reason tho  .  i think i will or someone will always do it  ( more oftenly ) if there is a challenge within it  but challenges like that are also rare to come out    . most challenge that i see were always involved a minimum bets  .

On 05/09/2019 at 15:59, Han2x said:

Sometimes I quit and sometimes still continue. It depends on how much I hit. If I hit 900x with small bet amount I will reset and change seeds then hunt again until I hit it with more bet amount.

Such a strategy is indeed quite powerful when hunting in large payouts ... as well as when completing challenges that are quite difficult ... seeds sometimes do not match the payout that we are betting on. Therefore a reset seed is needed, if we realize it

23 minutes ago, ThePug said:

As I have told so many people now xD I cashed out $3000 from $2.50. I didn’t gamble any more of it because it was a single bet and it exceeded my goal. It all went straight to my bank account :) 

That is pretty impressive.  I once had a great hit of about $2500 on a 900x hit, then I hit it again for about $1000 within 100 rolls.

On 05/09/2019 at 16:19, Xantys said:

I rarely play high multipliers, but when I do, I do just one at a time, then switch back to mid range X's. I just don't have a viable strategy for high multipliers, I wonder if there is one.

many share strategies on high payouts, but that is only limited to their experience when betting, the rest is just luck ... please see some of the strategies on high payouts shared by friends in this forum, and try it ... good luck

That depends a lot, if I think I didn't reach my goal, then I will continue until I try to reach my goal, but if I immediately reach my goal, then I withdraw, and I still hunt big payouts, but starting with little capital. game, that is, left my balance low and I am increasing the plays progressively.

Hello!

I keep watching the results. If there is no number on the other side, I keep playing :)

But it also depends on my balance, if I have already made a good profit, I make a withdrawal, stop for a while and continue later.