ashokcan143

How many greens you had came across?

i could get more than 24 green streak in the past, i dont play that 2x ( i think you need to specify what payout you are talking about, but i guess u meant the 2x multiplier ) , so yeah it all depends on how many bets you already placed, you calculate the odds, and you can get way more than 10 greens in a row, best of luck rolling :)

Thanks for commenting, I'm talking about the greens greater than 2x. But I'm not using martingale. 

Did you hear anything about positive martingale? 

2 hours ago, ashokcan143 said:

With me I saw 10 straight greens in a dice site with bitcoin. 

when talking about green lines ... I can find 3x in a row when betting on 100x payout ..

If you ask about playing Martingale ... it seems like all gamblers agree that betting on Martingale playing patterns will destroy all coins ... So there is no such thing as a positive martingale ... Martingale hurts ...O.o

If we're talking about 2x greens in a row, I have had as many as 14 and I have also had 17 reds in a row.  Martingale always fails for me though, so  good luck if that is what you are playing.

what are you talking about and what do you mean? Are you talking about the number of green streaks? You should explain in more detail about the payout used. You just say 10 green streak without explaining what payout to use

Red streaks are the trouble of every player and quite often they ruin us. On multiplier x1.1 I met 8 reds in a row, but I heard that someone was catching 11 consecutive reds and maybe this is not the limit.

On 03/09/2019 at 20:13, ashokcan143 said:

With me I saw 10 straight greens in a dice site with bitcoin. 

If you are talking about 2× payout and 10 wins in a row that's possible. Even you can get more win in a row. But it happens rarely. 

what kind of green/wins do you want to see op?  consecutive greens or overall/best time greens ?  for me i i can easily reach over 10 or more straight greens but the only problem is that my bets were too low or mostly 1 to zero sats due to challenges but when it comes on the real play i can bet higher but i dont roll contiously because im afraid that my next roll be reds   . not to mention that multiplier do also matter here . if you set your multiplier to a higher number , you might find it hard to see greens 

On 03/09/2019 at 23:47, CntryBoy said:

If we're talking about 2x greens in a row, I have had as many as 14 and I have also had 17 reds in a row.  Martingale always fails for me though, so  good luck if that is what you are playing.

betting on payout 2x is a bit tense ... I myself can set up a long red line of 21 red lines on payout 2x in a row if I'm unlucky ... but unfortunately .... I've only ever found 12 green lines in a row join ...
if you see friends who bet on payout 2x get a row of green in a row as many as 20 more .. I am very jealous seeing that person .. because .. I myself have tried for days to bet on payout 2x with the aim of reaching the green line as much as 20 more in a row ... I still failed ... the material with a bet 1 satoshi, I still failed to get 20 more green lines on payout 2x ... sad backs my fate in gambling .... :(