JstLikeMagyk

Craig wright to pay 500k bitcoin If he even can?!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/kleiman-files-craig-wright-controversy-gets-complicated

So yesterday a judge ordered Craig Wright to pay the kleiman estate 500k bitcoin, that's just insane in my opinion a market value of over 4 billion dollars, It is highly doubted Mr Wright will actually have the funds to pay such a fine and bitcoin saw an immediate drop in price due to the politics surrounding this.

I find it incredible who someone while yes is clearly very intelligent but also very clearly fraudulent in many of his claims of intellectual property can have such a massive effect on an economical market as just one individual especially with bitcoins market cap now being 70% of all crypto It makes me wonder about the feasability of the currency due to massive stores of wealth by a small amount of individuals.

Btc price has been down since last week, you just haven't been paying attention. The odds of him being satoshi are astronomically low, judging from the things he said and did. Being ordered to pay money he doesn't have won't move the price at all, and even if he does have it, it means he is satoshi and we are all fucked anyway.

Yea i don't understand why someone would push any sort of notoriety that far. deserved or not. Who cares the creator of bit coin anyway? Who ever gave life to the wonderful creation that it is didst want to watch it grow while people watched him/her/them. Whoever done did put this baby in the world wont have to battle a court when they take responsibility. It will be known just by brief conversation.

Its time....

It was me...i created bit coin. To rid the world of the slavery ventral banking leaves in its wake.

IT WAS HUDOST2!!!!

Yea i don't understand why someone would push any sort of notoriety that far. deserved or not. Who cares the creator of bit coin anyway? Who ever gave life to the wonderful creation that it is didst want to watch it grow while people watched him/her/them. Whoever done did put this baby in the world wont have to battle a court when they take responsibility. It will be known just by brief conversation.

I completely agree dude except for the last part you must be lying cos I'm the one who actually created bitcoin I'm just actually a buddhist monk who doesn't need monetary possessions so I don't cash out any of the bitcoin I posses just don't tell anyone it's a bit of a secret.