hudost2

BTC back on the rise!

So its looking like btc might be back on the rise which as usual will bring all coins to greater worth. Anybody wanna take a guess at what its gonna reach before calming down and staying steady for a while.

Or do you think its not going to rise much at all?

lets hope it keeps rising like that, i personally want to see it crossing the 20k usd as soon as possible, but lets go back to 13k first, well i can clearly say that the resisting poing is 9k now, it will be so hard if btc fell under that, then it will be hard to rise again ! :)

I think it's funny watching all the people that were pulling out when it dipped below 10k now scramble I bet we see some bearish trends over the coming months into the new year but it'll be a lot slower paced than the last few years due to shitcoin holdings needing to dry out. The appeal of low scale ICOS and shitcoins has definitely run it's course and most people want out of projects they don't believe in hence why they shouldn't have invested in them purely for profit in the first place.

I heard bitcoin mining gonna decrease in next year if it will then surly  btc price will boom after then because btc momentum depends in supply and demand :)

8 hours ago, 11111kkk said:

I heard bitcoin mining gonna decrease in next year if it will then surly  btc price will boom after then because btc momentum depends in supply and demand :)

The reward given to btc miners halves every four year. Its a way to keep competition growing. Some wont be able to afford the mining equipment or energy cost so they drop out allowing other miners to grow bigger an new miners enter. The creator of bitcoin was a fucken genius. OR A COMPUTER! BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!

Really though the dude or the processor was really keen on the future...holy dice! A TIME TRAVELLER!!!!

I mean all the bitcoin that will ever exist wont be is already in existence...But steadily released by miners. And all the bitcoin that we can access has already been mined by miners. The total amount of bitcoin wont be available in entirety until something like 2140 or 2240 give or tale a hundred years. How smart is that? Controls inflation. Controls the buffet line.

And! AND! Controls my ant farm....i mean look at those little guys. Totally motionless unless i drop little bits of bitcoin into their enclosure. Lazy ants. TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER!!!

On 03/09/2019 at 06:16, hudost2 said:

So its looking like btc might be back on the rise which as usual will bring all coins to greater worth. Anybody wanna take a guess at what its gonna reach before calming down and staying steady for a while.

Or do you think its not going to rise much at all?

I think it will indeed happen ... bitcoin will creep up slowly to the highest value before halvingdays .. and on halving days all will be finalized what is the highest value of all coins in the market, especially the cryptocurrency king BITCOIN .. .

a little advice, it's good if from now on we start collecting the bitcoins that we have, because the exchange rate will soon rise to the moon ... and I believe that ... ^_^